How Come My Hair Looks So Much Thicker When Grown Out, But...

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at the picture when im buzzed you can clearly see im thinning and going towards NW4V.

But as you can see at the pictures my hair looks thick when grown out and has no signs on thinning.

How can the difference be so big? one would think the thinning would show all the time?

It shows your scalp. Even some/most full heads look thinner with a buzzed hair.

Big mistake on your part! Just a suggestion, but you should grow it out. You actually do have thick
enough hair for a comb over.

br1

Reaction score
What dose are you on? any sides?
It worked for my hair, no doubt. got thicker and my temple points started to fill in . but i got low libido and som ED, had to take a break from it. Low libido was the one that stod out the most..

I am on finasteride since 2002. Never noticed any sides. Just when I took a 4mo break last year, I noticed my orgasms were more intense, and I also realized my libido increased (while off finasteride). When I resumed the finasteride intake (was loosing ground like crazy), libido went down and not so frequent morning wood... Which doesn't really bothers me.. Im 40, married, 1 kid.. Still function, just the libido thing, not getting an erection or going sexually-crazy when I see a young girl walking down the street.. big deal..

everybody has to make some choices in life.. I chose my hair over morning woods.. :p

ps.: I was on 1mg finasteride (generic) for around 12 years.. Since 2 or 3 years ago, I started taking 1/4 proscar.

Vikalp

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro diffuse thinning. Lol. Same like me.It sucks man.It is mostly aggressive. In long hairs , u will get thick volume. But , it is fucked up. Best of luck

Attachments

• IMG_20170512_102905572.jpg
    IMG_20170512_102905572.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20170417_203645995.jpg
    IMG_20170417_203645995.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 182
Last edited: