How can you REGROW hair without?

fro

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, Nick. No sides from either Propecia or minoxidil. Everything thickened up as well as significant, nearly complete, regrowth. minoxidil on its own was good for the first year. Regrown hairs got longer and thicker once I got on Propecia. I'll work on getting pictures to post.

G

Healthy Nick said:
BruceLee said:
Nick.

You can see my present regimen. In my experience, this is a good maint. regimen. I see no evidence it can regrow hair. I DID regrow hair on propecia and minoxidil.

That doesn't sound too good Bruce. I mean, if minoxidil 5% twice a day alone won't regrow hair, then how much hair could it regrow with Propecia? Probably not that much. And your opinion is probably a bit biased because you've had work done and it's hard to tell exactly how much you regrew. Correct?

If I knew minoxidil was the magic fix, I would use it, but I don't really ever hear of that many big success stories.

And Fro, how much did you exactly regrow with just minoxidil alone? Do you have any pictures? Also, what were the side effects if any did it have on you?

Well, my regrowth was on the crown, which I have not touched surgically. And for full disclosure, I regrew on the big three, so I cannot ascribe any regrowth to any individual drug, ie propecia. However, it was the one item I added to my regimen, as I was already on minoxidil and nizoral.

fallout

Reaction score
You were looking for non drugs-these are speculative treatments.

Pilo genic worked for 6 years

Helsinki formula-worked for three years

I used Minoxidil spray for 6 years with great results.

Each of the above individually regrew.

Other speculative treatments that struck out-tricomin, folligen, nisim,
spironolactone, proxiphen/nano, hair energizer, remox.

I'm 3 for 10.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
fallout said:
You were looking for non drugs-these are speculative treatments.

Pilo genic worked for 6 years

Helsinki formula-worked for three years

I used Minoxidil spray for 6 years with great results.

Each of the above individually regrew.

Other speculative treatments that struck out-tricomin, folligen, nisim,
spironolactone, proxiphen/nano, hair energizer, remox.

I'm 3 for 10.

I've never heard of any of those, but I'm definitly interested. tell me some more about them.

Also, how much better is the spray than the dropper? Why did it stop working and what happened?

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
Nick,

Tricomin, Folligen, Proxiphen-N (drproctor.com) uses an ingredient that is NOT minoxidil, but works like minoxidil., revivogen,crinagen, Lasercomb, thats about all of the quasi proven non drug options that I can think of.

fallout

Reaction score
Solutions?

Healthy Nick:

Pilogenic uses biotin as the main ingredient in its shampoo and topical(apply once per day). this product goes back to the mid 70's. I have returned to this product after 18 years off of it.

Helsinki formula. Dont know whats in it. Used it in late 80s. Was good for three years.