How can you REGROW hair without?

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not talking about maintaining. I'm talking about regrowth. Minoxodil seems to be the only growth stimulant available and I don't want it. What else can regrow hair?

I'm not talking about a major job. I'm not talking about miracles. I'm talking about some decent regrowth. I've got nearly a full head of hair(appears), but my time is coming. I know it. I need to regrow now.

f*** propecia. I'm not interested in just maintaining my hair. I'm not going to go limpdicked for it (happened before to me, can't happen again).

I'm not interested in minoxodil because 1. Most people here don't seem to notice any great regrowth, 2. I don't want increased bodyhair and facial hair. I have a ton of peach like hair on my face above my beard, and I don't want that sh*t to become like beard hair, 3. I don't want to have to depend on something like that. Once you start, you can't stop. I can't deal with that. I need flexibility.

So what other options are there? Does that spironolactone sh*t really work?

G

Healthy Nick said:
I'm not talking about maintaining. I'm talking about regrowth. Minoxodil seems to be the only growth stimulant available and I don't want it. What else can regrow hair?

I'm not talking about a major job. I'm not talking about miracles. I'm talking about some decent regrowth. I've got nearly a full head of hair(appears), but my time is coming. I know it. I need to regrow now.

f*** propecia. I'm not interested in just maintaining my hair. I'm not going to go limpdicked for it (happened before to me, can't happen again).

I'm not interested in minoxodil because 1. Most people here don't seem to notice any great regrowth, 2. I don't want increased bodyhair and facial hair. I have a ton of peach like hair on my face above my beard, and I don't want that sh*t to become like beard hair, 3. I don't want to have to depend on something like that. Once you start, you can't stop. I can't deal with that. I need flexibility.

So what other options are there? Does that spironolactone sh*t really work?

Finasteride study participants regrew hair.

You question is????

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
Bruce, I'm not taking propecia.

What else is there besides minoxidil and propecia that will regrow hair?

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
nick, you can't have your cake and eat it too, if you want to treat male pattern baldness the best way possible, you should do some of the proven/recommended treatments. if you are refusing to take either minoxidil or propecia/avodart, then you are not going to have any luck with your hairloss situation

none of us WANT to take minoxidil or finasteride, but we our desire to fight hairloss means more to us than the side effects

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
zak84 said:
nick, you can't have your cake and eat it too, if you want to treat male pattern baldness the best way possible, you should do some of the proven/recommended treatments. if you are refusing to take either minoxidil or propecia/avodart, then you are not going to have any luck with your hairloss situation

none of us WANT to take minoxidil or finasteride, but we our desire to fight hairloss means more to us than the side effects

I'm asking about the other options. There are others. Talk about them.

fro

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry, Nick, but I'm going to have to agree with Zak.
You asked about spironolactone. Maintenance is probably the best your going to get with it, along with maybe some slow and slight regrowth.nizoral might work if you have some inflammation and it responds to ketocanozole.
I'll tell you something about minoxidil. Back in early 1998, I was 19 and just starting out in the male pattern baldness fight. For an entire year I maintained and regrew my temples, hairline, and crown with just minoxidil 5%. Then I started Propecia and was flying high for the next four years. You should give Propecia a chance again, but at a lower dose. Try .5mg of Propecia, and see if you get sides again.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
fro said:
You asked about spironolactone. Maintenance is probably the best your going to get with it, along with maybe some slow and slight regrowth.nizoral might work if you have some inflammation and it responds to ketocanozole.
I'll tell you something about minoxidil. Back in early 1998, I was 19 and just starting out in the male pattern baldness fight. For an entire year I maintained and regrew my temples, hairline, and crown with just minoxidil 5%. Then I started Propecia and was flying high for the next four years. You should give Propecia a chance again, but at a lower dose. Try .5mg of Propecia, and see if you get sides again.

Have your treatments stopped working since 98? Or are they holdin steady?

hopewas

Reaction score
been taking proscar. no side effects at all. maybe it was losing your hair that couldn't let you get a hardon. it happens. people feel like sh*t because of that that they can't get it up. my dick goes up too much in all honesty. been on it 2 and a half months only though. right now besides finasteride and minoxidil, there's nothing else that'll help you regrow hair. you have to deal with it. otherwise consider a transplant. but if you're not that bad like you say, you shouldn't be bitching about it. and you know, i did shed on proscar..a lot ..i still am a little.. but i know in time it'll grow back and it's just in the shedding phase. stopping proscar just because of the shed doesn't make sense. you lose hair and are worse than you started. just hang in ther for at least a year

G

Healthy Nick said:
zak84 said:

I'm asking about the other options. There are others. Talk about them.

Nick.

You can see my present regimen. In my experience, this is a good maint. regimen. I see no evidence it can regrow hair. I DID regrow hair on propecia and minoxidil.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
the is only one way to grow hair with out drugs and its free

step 1 get a very sharp knife from the kitchen

step 2 put you meat and two veg on a choping board

step 3 remove two veg and passout

you hairloss will stop in the next 2-4 months and you should regrow hair,you beard will stop growing and your voice will get higher

hope this helps

G

I will now be boo-ed and called names, but check the
"Unproven and Experimental Treatments" there are lot's of things you can try.

Some really work, but I won't say which ones.

Bob_Marley

Established Member
Reaction score
Special cows that lick your head, saw palmeto, nettles, honey, east european topicals, japanese topicals, fns, Dmso, shen-min vitamins, pez, stand on your head, put crinagen and spironolactone on your face, don't ever wear hats, don't ever wash your hair again, don't masterbate.

Try these. They should help.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol hahaha pez.... maybe even some laffy taffy lolol

G

Laugh all you want. :hairy: :hairy:

I am sure you've heard to old saying:

"You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
we all need to quit talkin about you so you go away or you will just keep corrupting every topic we all make.Like you always do

fro

Established Member
Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
fro said:

Have your treatments stopped working since 98? Or are they holdin steady?

Hey, shedmaster. Yes, things are holding steady.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
SwordFish said:
Laugh all you want. :hairy: :hairy:

I am sure you've heard to old saying:

"You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

dude, I would try your stuff for free. So, do you want to send me some stuff for free? If not, then don't mention it, because I won't spend money on something I know nothing about.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
Nick.

You can see my present regimen. In my experience, this is a good maint. regimen. I see no evidence it can regrow hair. I DID regrow hair on propecia and minoxidil.

That doesn't sound too good Bruce. I mean, if minoxidil 5% twice a day alone won't regrow hair, then how much hair could it regrow with Propecia? Probably not that much. And your opinion is probably a bit biased because you've had work done and it's hard to tell exactly how much you regrew. Correct?

If I knew minoxidil was the magic fix, I would use it, but I don't really ever hear of that many big success stories.

And Fro, how much did you exactly regrow with just minoxidil alone? Do you have any pictures? Also, what were the side effects if any did it have on you?