How can i take care my hair at home ?

medics

My Regimen
Reaction score

These kitchen ingredients make your hair beautiful​

Hair care can be expensive - but it doesn't have to be! With home remedies that you have in the kitchen, you can easily make cures and Co. themselves.

Mix hair products together yourself in the kitchen? This may sound a little strange at first, but: Homemade hair care from home remedies has many advantages! Read how to use coconut oil for hair growth

It works like the one from the store, is easy on the wallet and the environment.

Packaging waste and microplastics in shampoo are not an issue with DIY Beauty! Also questionable substances such as silicones, parabens and sulfates are guaranteed not in the self-mixed care. Here we present the best home remedies and easy recipes for every need of your hair. Read how should i take care of my hair daily.

Vinegar is the best home remedy for shiny hair​

A vinegar rinse, also called acid rinse, makes your hair shine with a new shine. The reason: After shampooing, the cuticle of the hair is roughened. The cold vinegar water causes it to contract again. The hair surface thus becomes smoother and reflects the light better. At the same time, the individual hairs do not interlock so easily and can be detangled much better.

Here's how to make an "acid rinse" for shiny hair:

Simply add 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a liter of cold water. Pour the mixture over the hair directly after washing with shampoo - preferably upside down, so that the vinegar water does not run down your back ice cold. Do not rinse afterwards. Don't worry, the smell of vinegar will fade as it dries.

The most beautiful hairstyles for women​

Lighten hair with home remedies​

You want to lighten your hair a little? That works even without color! Sure, with home remedies like chamomile and lemon you won't achieve the effect of a bleach, but the strands really do get a little lighter with regular use - just as if you'd been on a beach vacation. There are two

there are two lightening methods:

1. chamomile makes blond hair even blonder.

Pour 1 liter of boiling water over 6 to 8 chamomile tea bags. Let the decoction cool and take out the tea bags. Spread the liquid on the hair and let it dry in the sun. Then make a nourishing hair treatment, because sunbathing stresses the hair - although not as much as synthetic bleaching and coloring products.

2. Lemon juice is THE home remedy for natural highlights.

Lemon has an even stronger bleaching effect than chamomile. Here's how: Pour freshly squeezed lemon juice into a spray bottle and treat individual strands of hair with it. Be sure to avoid the scalp, otherwise it can burn. Leave in the sun for a maximum of 60 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Afterwards, be sure to use a hair conditioner - the citric acid attacks the hair.

Home remedies for a rich hair color​

You want just the opposite, that is, to prevent your hair from fading in the sun? Or maybe you wish for an even darker, richer tone? Then these two home remedies will help:

1. black tea gives brown hair more depth.

Brew 3 tea bags of black tea with 200 ml of water, let it brew and then wait until the tea cools down. It is best to add to washed hair in the shower, then do not dry, but leave the tea under a plastic cap. Rinse after 30 minutes, ready!

How can i care my hair at home ?