How Can I Get Over Being Short??????

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even understand what purpose the statement "I'm too ugly" serves?

If it isn't true, then that requires humility admitting that you believe in something convenient that absolves one of any action to improve the situation.

If it is true, it doesn't matter, because if you actually interact with the real world and get off the internet, you'll see that anyone who attempts to looks max can look at least presentable. Which gets your foot in the door, so to speak, with interactions with other people.

Find me just one example of a person, male or female, who is in shape, dressed well, took any potential course of actions to improve their teeth, skin, and hair (through medication and/or transplants), that is "ugly", and I will retract my statement, and apologize as well.
Here you have some examples.
4oFN1wS.png

doublearms-e1438283815642.jpg

attachment.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
None of the guys who disliked your self-flagellating posts are good-looking so once again, you're distorting reality here.

What we said is neither delusional (bluepilled), nor overly pragmatic and nihilistic. We're just saying the following:

You're not doing everything in your power to improve your situation, and all your justifications for not taking action are excuses.

Start lifting weights (brah), make a financial to get a few plastic surgeries if truly necessary (if you're as deformed as you say you are), get yourself out of this heavy resentful attitude.

For those of us (who again are not genetically-blessed good-looking fullheads) who try their best to get their life in order, your posts are painful to read, especially when we've been in your shoes in the past.

It helps, and none of us on this forum are that ugly, as a former gymcel denialist, I can tell you, the benefits of weightlifting are numerous and there is not excuse not to do it, no matter your value on the sexual market place.
what matters is being too ugly for 6+ at least average intelligence and non trashy girls though. i doubt any of us are monsters. including you dante. i think the bitterness of not having that natural value that hotties have and sometimes being seen as inferior by shallow people distorts our perception. but actually i'm on the fence about the latter, @Rudiger and me have discussed how everyone judges by looks, its just the considerate cool people don't let it affect their judgment/opinion of you.

in that case everyone thinks you are inferior to your past self to a point.

i wonder if a typical 4 to 5/10 typical white bald guy, someone not ugly enough to have pity but definitely ugly enough to have a lot of issues dating would be able to get 6+ non primitive females with muscle

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even understand what purpose the statement "I'm too ugly" serves?

If it isn't true, then that requires humility admitting that you believe in something convenient that absolves one of any action to improve the situation.

If it is true, it doesn't matter, because if you actually interact with the real world and get off the internet, you'll see that anyone who attempts to looks max can look at least presentable. Which gets your foot in the door, so to speak, with interactions with other people.

Find me just one example of a person, male or female, who is in shape, dressed well, took any potential course of actions to improve their teeth, skin, and hair (through medication and/or transplants), that is "ugly", and I will retract my statement, and apologize as well.
lol we don't care for our foot in the door. we care about 6+ non primitive females. @Xander94 or @CopeForLife can explain the meaning of HQNP.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Thank you. Good-looking gymcels are so delusional, pretentious and entitled and think they made it through Disney magic and can't just fathom ugly people exist and can't just improve in any way.

Yes, no improvement at all.

rs_600x600-170406131004-600-mama-june-weight-loss.jpg

youngforster

Reaction score
Well I am 19 years old 5'8 and I still have acceptable hair but I think height is not an issue, I have a lot of confidence and I am pretty intelligent so I usually "stand out" in a crowd. Oh and i've only dated or did something with tall girls (didn't try to just happened). My first long term relationship was with a girl that was 5'8, then with a girl that was 5'9 plus and now with a girl that is 5'6 and I had no problems at all. Even a 6' girl once liked me and they were all good-looking. Seriously height is more of an issue if you let it be.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yes, no improvement at all.

View attachment 62266
There is a drastic improvement for sure, after she spent 75,000$ on her makeover she now looks human - congratulations. However, in the eyes of I'd say most people, still doesn't live up to 2017 beauty standards.
I'm not saying she shouldn't have done the makeover, good for her and she does look a lot better, I'm just saying that even with all her extensive plastic surgery and weight loss she does not meet the standards, not even close. That was my point.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

whatintheworld

Reaction score
lol we don't care for our foot in the door. we care about 6+ non primitive females. @Xander94 or @CopeForLife can explain the meaning of HQNP.

Anything I write here is only well-intentioned so that people here can turn there lives around. Ultimately, this is a hair loss forum, so medications and transplants is how that is done (or perhaps acceptance if that is the avenue a person chooses, which is quite admirable in my eyes). For other aspects, it comes down to the individual to choose to do something about it, or to play the victim card.

The problem is, by playing the victim card, life doesn't stop. So that time spent not improving oneself, whether through education, one's career, one's physical appearence, and spent wallowing in self pity, is quite tragic, because valuable time passes by.

That will be my last post on this matter, since I think it is entirely sensible, and in fact unequivocally better, to strive (and act!) for something, rather than not.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a drastic improvement for sure, after she spent 75,000$ on her makeover she now looks human - congratulations. However, in the eyes of I'd say most people, still doesn't live up to 2017 beauty standards.
I'm not saying she shouldn't have done the makeover, good for her and she does look a lot better, I'm just saying that even with all her extensive plastic surgery and weight loss she does not meet the standards, not even close. That was my point.
Mate reply pm xD

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
what height do you guys use?

morning or evening height. there is half inch difference

i am 180cm in morning

around 179cm at night

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally agree.
No offense but how did that guy let a FRIEND call him a "short arse"? That's extremely disrespectful. You're calling me that, you're no longer my friend. Personally I'm 5'8 and I can't remember an instance where another man irl called me short. The only time I kinda feel discriminated by my height is when I look for dates online. Irl I'm taller than most girls but online most girls seem to be tall. It's like all the short cuties are already taken.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense but how did that guy let a FRIEND call him a "short arse"? That's extremely disrespectful. You're calling me that, you're no longer my friend. Personally I'm 5'8 and I can't remember an instance where another man irl called me short. The only time I kinda feel discriminated by my height is when I look for dates online. Irl I'm taller than most girls but online most girls seem to be tall. It's like all the short cuties are already taken.

Sounds like a very sensitive reaction. You are probably more conscious about your height than you think.
I got called short a couple of times by friends (5'9), I don't give af. When girls reject you and outright say that you are too short for their taste with a sardonic smile...well that's another thing, but you get used to it.
The only time I have a hard time coping is that often these same people whine about 'body shaming' women for things they are fully in control of such as weight. Not even whine but try to destroy reputations over things like this. These instrumentalized double standards sometimes get to me, but that's rather my pronounced sense of justice.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like a very sensitive reaction. You are probably more conscious about your height than you think.
First off I'm actually not a sensitive person at all. In terms of personality types I'm rather a thinker than a feeler. From a young age I've been posting on forums where harsh insults fly by like water, that sh*t doesn't faze me at all.

However I do have different expectations from people that I consider friends, maybe it's a byproduct of the environment I grew up in (we all come from different places and cultures).

It's not even "height" in particular.. literally any unwarranted, blatantly negative remarks that have anything to do with my appearance in general will make me reconsider the friendship. I don't hang out with people who try to assert superiority on me. Of course it depends on the context, the dynamics with the person in question and so on, but if I sense that the intent behind it was to assert superiority one way or another then it's probably over.

I have enough friends who show me nothing but love and respect, as I show them. I can't imagine picking on one of my shorter friends for being short, or literally any other notable flaw that they might have. You are usually friends with people who are similar to you in some ways.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not even "height" in particular.. literally any unwarranted, blatantly negative remarks that have anything to do with my appearance in general will make me reconsider the friendship. I don't hang out with people who try to assert superiority on me. Of course it depends on the context, the dynamics with the person in question and so on, but if I sense that the intent behind it was to assert superiority one way or another then it's probably over.

I have enough friends who show me nothing but love and respect, as I show them. I can't imagine picking on one of my shorter friends for being short, or literally any other notable flaw that they might have. You are usually friends with people who are similar to you in some ways.

You do you but that kind of trashtalk is actually quite common between men and not supposed to be taken at face value, I think.