How Can I Get Over Being Short??????

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gymcelling would only make me feel worse. I would be humiliated by good-looking, muscular attractive people As it happened those few times i went to a gym in italy. The f*****g trainer, a fullhead chad, even looked at me with amusement. I'm half-bald, ugly, scrawny, pale and ugly. They would all laugh and mock me, and I'd rather die.
You're writing yourself off before you can even give others a chance. That's the type of energy that's picked up on and can make less receptive of you.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I'm ugly, balding and not responding to treatments, with a scrawny, ectomorph physique, no boners nor libido at all and already 25. I'd have to spend thousands of euros for nothing.

Man I was as skinny as a person could be...I literally could not even do like 5 pushups lol. So it was easy to just give up and think, well, I suck now, it'll probably be like that forever.

But I recommend you try and stick with a routine for a couple of months and see what happens. I also remember a thread where I saw some of your pictures. I would definitely recommend you growing your hair out, as you have much better density than me. Keep it short on the sides and keep the top like 3-4 inches, and you can maybe do a side part type of haircut that would be pretty decent. I have a god damn combover all over the top that I hate but, surprisingly, with the proper placement it looks somewhat ok.

If you grow it out a bit, get in shape a little, and get some nice fitting clothes, I bet you'll notice a great improvement.

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't live in a country where people are obsessed with looks. I am not imagining anything.

I have heard Italy politics as "Style instead of substance". Probably one of the most Vain countries in Europe. In Ireland, if you are good at your job or are good at having a laugh then you are okay if you are bald but in Italy rip.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm only 5ft7 on a good day.
How can i get over it?

KVudRt

Attachments

• e36d5aa9b701eef041cf4cc88b31e5f84a38509c_hq.jpg
    e36d5aa9b701eef041cf4cc88b31e5f84a38509c_hq.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Gymcelling would only make me feel worse. I would be humiliated by good-looking, muscular attractive people As it happened those few times i went to a gym in italy. The f*****g trainer, a fullhead chad, even looked at me with amusement. I'm half-bald, ugly, scrawny, pale and ugly. They would all laugh and mock me, and I'd rather die.

That's why I said get out of Italy (assuming what you say about Italy is true). And then gymcel.

I've been to several gyms in many countries. As Bear said, no one gives a f***, or at least they keep the fucks to themselves.
I'm uglier than you, never had any humiliating experience in gyms.

Also, stop caring about the looks of others. f*** everyone.

Plenty of ugly people at my gym.

No one gives a f***.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're bald and ugly, you're treated like a leper.
The way you talk of it, living in Italy is like living in NYC or LA. I'm sure there are parts in Italy like this, but those two cities in the states are insane, even when ppl transplant to another from there, they still stand out as shallow n vain as hell.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The way you talk of it, living in Italy is like living in NYC or LA. I'm sure there are parts in Italy like this, but those two cities in the states are insane, even when ppl transplant to another state from there, they still stand out as shallow n vain as hell.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it is. My life has been hell because of it. f*** that hellhole and f*** those people. I never even asked a girl out, all I wanted was being left alone. But they just couldn't, they had to punish and humiliate me on a daily basis for being ugly and bald.

Yeah, easier said than done. "Assuming"? Oh, right, I am imagining things, as the hypocritical, attractive fullhead gymcels in this site told me.

Dude you've never even asked a girl out and you're writing here how you never had a chance?

I think to myself: if I didn't exercise at all, dressed terribly, neglected all my friends so I had no one to go out with, how would that make me attractive in anyone's eyes? Nobody would be attractive like that: you, me, anyone on this site or anywhere else.

I've been rejected so many times, it would be easy for me to say that it's hopeless. However, I refuse to give up and I don't take it personal, I just go on to the next one.

There's no need to be averse to people's suggestions here, it is good advice that makes sense and will only benefit you, I guarantee it. But it requires some humility to admit that what you've been doing up until now isn't working, and that change is necessary.

Get fit, dress well, expand social circle so you have a group to go out with, make best due with a haircut that suits your head/face, etc. All sensible things that everyone here tries to do to maximize themselves, at least appearance wise.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Advice here makes sense if you are at least decent-looking and Norwood 2+

I'm a Norwood 4-5, short and frail 3/10 (I've been rated here as well). Whatever I'd do, I'd be fucked. Not to mention a 25-year-old virgin with only traumas and negative experiences in my background.

1. If you're 5'9" barefoot that's a solid height. Many people fraud their height. I've had people tell me they are like 185 cm and I see they are wearing thick nike air maxes...frauding. Most/many girls will be shorter than you though so you're already in the clear with your height.

2. I'm not sure what your exact norwood is, but from what I saw, I definitely think you can pull off a decent haircut if you grow your top out a bit. Even if it is a semi combover, with the right positioning it can look pretty good. I know I look better with a combover than a 1 all over, but I avoid wind/rain like the plague :D. And this is coming from a diffuse norwood 5 that I can prove with pictures.

3. The trauma, ok now you bring up a very legitimate point, because it's deeply ingrained. What I can say to that is that I would just worry over the things I can control, and that's it. If I was nice and personable, tried to build rapport with someone, and they didn't want to hang out with me, or mocked me? Ok no problem, I'll just go on to the next person. There's too many people out in the world that would definitely be receptive to a funny and nice guy and want to hang out with him, as opposed to not.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. In Italy it's not, especially if you're also frail and half-bald.
2. I'm Norwood 4, I've grown out my hair to 2-3 cm now and I look like a 50-year-old pedophile, with little to no density in the front and temple-hair completely home. And it just keeps getting worse while on finasteride and minoxidil.
3. Most people are shallow and only care about looks, not to mention mediocre and boring, interested only in football or crap. They have nothing to tell me and I surely have nothing to tell them.

Hey dante a question :

How is the situation in italy with baldness?
How many men in Italy are bald?

My friend is from italy and he told me that italy is the bald country.

Is this true?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have exhausted all options, years ago, before hair loss, now I can only accept I'm fucked and waste away what little is left of me. I don't have an option nor a choice.

It is unfortunate we cannot control our facial looks, without plastic surgery.

But we can control our bodies, and how muscular we are. Break the cycle, my friend.
Break it, it will only drive you insane. Trust me.

You still can lift weights and make yourself look muscular. There's still hope for you.

It will be much easier if you start in your twenties, that's when, as men, most of us are in our
prime physical shape.

If you wait until your thirties, it will be very hard to develop your full physical potential. Start now, before
it's too late.

Life is too fast my friend, far too fast.

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
All of you on about muscles like it matters. Listen if you are 12% bf and your face still looks bad and you are balding lifting weights won't work. Sure you will be more intimidating (think Solomon Grundy, walking corpse) but that's it.

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of the guys who disliked your self-flagellating posts are good-looking so once again, you're distorting reality here.

What we said is neither delusional (bluepilled) or overly pragmatic and nihilistic. We're just saying the following:

You're not doing everything in your power to improve your situation, and all your justifications for not taking action are excuses.

Start lifting weights (brah), make a financial to get a few plastic surgeries if truly necessary (if you're as deformed as you say you are), get yourself out of this heavy resentful attitude.

For those of us (who again are not genetically-blessed good-looking fullheads) who try their best to get their life in order, your posts are painful to read, especially when they've been in your shoes in the past.

It helps, and none of us on this forum are that ugly, as a former gymcel denialist, I can tell you, the benefits of weightlifting are numerous and there is not excuse not to do it, no matter where your value on the sexual market place.

How do you know none of us are that ugly?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I don't even understand what purpose the statement "I'm too ugly" serves?

If it isn't true, then that requires humility admitting that you believe in something convenient that absolves one of any action to improve the situation.

If it is true, it doesn't matter, because if you actually interact with the real world and get off the internet, you'll see that anyone who attempts to looks max can look at least presentable. Which gets your foot in the door, so to speak, with interactions with other people.

Find me just one example of a person, male or female, who is in shape, dressed well, took any potential course of actions to improve their teeth, skin, and hair (through medication and/or transplants), that is "ugly", and I will retract my statement, and apologize as well.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
@EvilLocks , that's an ill-timed picture, plus I bet hundreds of guys would still message her to be with her. I wouldn't be one of them, but that's besides the point. Many men would not consider her ugly at all.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are gyms which are open 24/7, so you can can workout late on a Friday Night and you will be all alone. And if your dick is huge as other posters say, you can show off in the locker room and most guys will stop making fun of your physique, when they realize you dickmog them.

If you are ugly, gymcelling won´t help you get laid, but you will feel better after working out. You can also do some cardio, which has also always helped me.