How can I forgive myself? The opportunities lost when you had hair now dont...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think i'l ever be able to forgive myself. I had one opportunity and window and blew my chance.
I practice gratitude and need to be thankful but i still cant forgive my chance
When i used to be good looking i had a cute gf and she was open to doing anything sexually and i could of had all this awesome sex and a relationship but i was weak and immature so she cheated on me and left me

now im balding and ugly and sit on the sidelines as i listen to my friends tell me about their sexua lstories
i go on datin apps but my options are terrible
i workout and try and improve but the only women interested in me are extremely obese or very ugly and although (i do not have high standards at all!)

every day i still feel bad f*****g up. i cant ever forgive myself.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You did miss out man and you shouldn't forgive yourself. One thing that keeps ME going is I had a great youth right up to 26 years old before I left my hometown and got drowned by work and stress. My first college gf, she was as you say, crazy and down for everything. We did it in empty classrooms, open parks, she EVEN secretly blew me in the back of the car while her mother and father were driving us to a reserve (was cold and she was supposedly under a blanket resting her head on my lap).

Ah man let me tell you. I've gotten more female attention in this lifetime than most men will see in ten. I once screwed a hotel maid girl while she was on the clock. Look at me now all insecure because of my overall diffuse, having to f*****g read the stars and 5 forecasts to make sure it isn't windy to be able to actually go out and give the illusion my hair looks good. Also Finasteride kind of changed me, it took something away from my personality and i can't quite place it. Once I went off it for a month, God damn i felt happier than I'd been in a long time.

It may be over, unless one of the things I'll try for diffuse actually works, but at least it once was great.
feel even worse now cheers

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You did miss out man and you shouldn't forgive yourself. One thing that keeps ME going is I had a great youth right up to 26 years old before I left my hometown and got drowned by work and stress. My first college gf, she was as you say, crazy and down for everything. We did it in empty classrooms, open parks, she EVEN secretly blew me in the back of the car while her mother and father were driving us to a reserve (was cold and she was supposedly under a blanket resting her head on my lap).

Ah man let me tell you. I've gotten more female attention in this lifetime than most men will see in ten. I once screwed a hotel maid girl while she was on the clock. Look at me now all insecure because of my overall diffuse, having to f*****g read the stars and 5 forecasts to make sure it isn't windy to be able to actually go out and give the illusion my hair looks good. Also Finasteride kind of changed me, it took something away from my personality and i can't quite place it. Once I went off it for a month, God damn i felt happier than I'd been in a long time.

It may be over, unless one of the things I'll try for diffuse actually works, but at least it once was great.
@fauxhawk

Here's another guy who claims to be a 12 out of 10 mega Chad lol

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah man, nah. In your bald bitterness you picked a fight you cannot win, because despite YOUR disdain and miserable experiences it does not undo my life. What one you want to hear about? The hot redhead with blue eyes that I screwed in the lab (I had key access)? The one that started the class sitting on the other end of the room but moved right next to me within a few days to talk to ME?

I'm just sitting here by my desk man waiting for you to CALL me, I want to hear all about similar experiences you had. I want YOUR call to prove you aren't just a bitter jealous Norwood
Shut up man you're embarrassing

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh the shame, how the MIGHTY have fallen. To sit here and be heckled and doubted by a NORWOOD TEN guy. If you are younger than me that means you're one of em 14 year old balders. Here's an incel meme for you, it never BEGAN for you

Man I had a girl classmate tie my goddamn shoes without even asking her to, literally just kneel down and tie my goddamn shoes no friendship no nothing. Has a woman ever been as SERVILE to you boy? I have a hundred stories that never materialized for you due to my superior...but short-lived...genetics I guess

nerd-laptop-17289287.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah you're done, you're done. Trying to dodge like a roach, I've been speaking detailed experiences but your BALD, HOPELESS *** can't grasp that such a thing can exist. Sit here down with me boy, rest your naked nape on this here bench.

I get it. I do. You must believe what you believe in order to feel good. You cannot bear the thought, that you could never have it as good. You MUST believe it cannot be. But you forget this tells us more about you than it does me
Lol

A lot of words and you said nothing..

I already told you I'm not bald. But keep using bald as an insult on a bald people's forum while also admitting baldness has ruined your life..

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
How can i ever get over this?
It was my one shot.
Disagree. History does tend to repeat itself so you might just have another shot at the same. Just keep reaching for the same type of women and it should happen again. Only this time don't make the same mistake. There is always a chance you can find a girl on the rebound who will share your sob story. Plenty of desperate lonely women in the world that might be open to a charity date like you once in a while.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the point of this stupid fight?

how old are you?
by the way doesnt it make you just more depressed, the fact that you experienced all those things and now lost it?
I mean, I also had very nice experience back then when I had more hair and wasnt a depressed f***, and honestly it doesnt help for a damn sh*t right now, the past is the past, its literally doesnt matter anymore, I want to have it now, or at least more bright future. I seriously dont see any comforting thing about past experience, even if I fucked victoria secrets models every single day. if anything, it just makes it worse to have it and lose, then never having it.
It goes with everything in my opinion - having millions and losing all of it, is much worse then being poor your whole life.

This is just a discussion, not trying to insult anyone. Because honestly, maybe it is just my mind being too rational, but I cant quite understand the state of mind of people that find some comfort or happiness in the fact that they had good experience in the past. Honestly, when I reach a point where all I have left is bragging about my past, like all those old boomers talking about how they did that and this and f*****g-who-cares stuff, I will kill myself immediately. literally no point to live when all you got is useless memories.

Last edited:

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Disagree. History does tend to repeat itself so you might just have another shot at the same. Just keep reaching for the same type of women and it should happen again. Only this time don't make the same mistake. There is always a chance you can find a girl on the rebound who will share your sob story. Plenty of desperate lonely women in the world that might be open to a charity date like you once in a while.
maybe youre right

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know my friend. A casual person would look at my words and say, "that has-been trying to brag", but if you READ between the LINES you will see it is all reminiscing sorrow. That man thinking I'm capitalizing on past experiences, he does not SEE the tears behind my words. I am the Sasuke to his Naruto. He never HAD a family (hair in this case) to begin with! I DID amd I lost that glory.

If I were to post my hair on here these people would tell me to get outta here, because to them it looks normal. But they don't KNOW how much thicker it was. Yes, there is a deep sorrow, that I will never feel the same when a woman runs her hand through my hair. How gorgeous that felt, every living follicle alert and sensitive to the touch. Nevermore
ok I get you friend. can completely relate. hope for the best for you.

but whats your plans? you have some regimen? going for hair transplant? trying stuff to get hair back?

INT

Reaction score
oh ok
feel depressed
hiw can i go back

Unless you have a time machine laying around,you can’t. But if you would have taken your mental health more serious you would at least have made some progress getting over the past and be in a better place for your future.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I said something you just didn't want to LISTEN. I'm a transient member on this site, I've no reason to build up a false persona I'm here for the jokes. But when a BALDING man tries to negate my life SOLELY because he didn't get that kind of youth, obviously I'll call you out

And you are right to deduce I'm not a "Chad", i never said I was, my word game is trash. But I got the attention nonetheless, solely because of how they perceived me, and had this great youth, because of my once great hair and body. DIFFUSE baldness ruined my confidence and my life, but I get to call Norwoods out because my hairline is intact
Shut up moron

Bazza86

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh the shame, how the MIGHTY have fallen. To sit here and be heckled and doubted by a NORWOOD TEN guy. If you are younger than me that means you're one of em 14 year old balders. Here's an incel meme for you, it never BEGAN for you

Man I had a girl classmate tie my goddamn shoes without even asking her to, literally just kneel down and tie my goddamn shoes no friendship no nothing. Has a woman ever been as SERVILE to you boy? I have a hundred stories that never materialized for you due to my superior...but short-lived...genetics I guess
Lmao you chat some shite mate