How Can I Fix The System Without Cut Hair?

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear All.

I'd like to ask for your help.
How can i fix the system without cut hair? I mean for example clip..or etc.
I should figure out something to this area, without! I need to cut my hair. so..glue fall out of the game

82649727_2611871862267637_1202977780778663936_n.jpg

Last edited:

Noah

Reaction score
Hi RME

You could get a small crown piece and attach it with clips. But aren't you already wearing a frontal system?

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi RME

You could get a small crown piece and attach it with clips. But aren't you already wearing a frontal system?
Noah, how can I do it? What kind of clip? Do you show me link of clip?
I would make it from old base, it is possible, how?

I have an old system, french base.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, I would not try to juggle wearing two systems to try and save some $$$. You mat need to "bite the bullet" and get a system that works for your entire scalp.

Reactions: rme

Noah

Reaction score
IMG_8288.PNG
Hi RME

This is what the clips look like. They are made of slightly flexible material. If you flex them one way the clip opens (a gap opens up between the teeth and the back of the clip); then if you flex if the other way the clip shuts, and the teeth clamp tight to the back of the clip. You can buy them cheaply on-line, and then you just sew them onto the base. You probably only need one or two for such a small area. It is best to choose plastic clips, because the metal type can set off airport security machines.

I agree with BB though - you will get a better result in the long term by increasing the shaved area and wearing a single bigger topper. Wearing two separate hairpieces is making life unnecessarily complicated.

Noah

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 135165
Hi RME

This is what the clips look like. They are made of slightly flexible material. If you flex them one way the clip opens (a gap opens up between the teeth and the back of the clip); then if you flex if the other way the clip shuts, and the teeth clamp tight to the back of the clip. You can buy them cheaply on-line, and then you just sew them onto the base. You probably only need one or two for such a small area. It is best to choose plastic clips, because the metal type can set off airport security machines.

I agree with BB though - you will get a better result in the long term by increasing the shaved area and wearing a single bigger topper. Wearing two separate hairpieces is making life unnecessarily complicated.

Noah
can I attach the system to the hair clip with adhesive tape? what do you think?