How Baldness Ends A Career: Tim Pool

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed that guys with thicker/darker eyebrows (and of course good stubble pull off the shaved head look much better than guys with lighter color or thinner eyebrows.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a prisoner myself so Tim's situation hits close to
home. I knew exactly what was going on when I saw
him last year walking around in the blazing summer
heat with a wool knit on. I remember searching his pics.

"I knew this day was gonna come, when random strange
people would laugh and giggle, running up to me, touching
me and doing weird things, and then it happened."

"You can call me a f*****g retarded bald moron, I really don't
give a sh*t. That doesn't bother me in the least bit."

But I really think it does bother him, like it bothers me, and
that line about people laughing and giggling is a gut punch.
There isn't a hat big enough to hide that shame. Damn.

To hat prisoners:
Hats.jpg

And my pictures: Teen (17), Early Adult (22), Recluse (28)
Bald.jpg

I had long hair all my life until I lost it. A curse or so it feels.

Damn dude. You're still a good looking guy without hair, but the difference in how people treat you between model looks and just good looking is something you can't comprehend until you've been there.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, if I had his face and was 28 years old, I wouldn't be as bothered as he is in the slightest.

Feelsbadman.

Yes you would. It's a matter of perspective, you can't understand what it's like to be beautiful and lose it too early. You might kill to have slightly above average looks, but for those of use who had model tier looks before baldness it is very hard to accept the changes that come with having only slightly good looks. You are used to be unattractive, so for you it would be a step up.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here is my question:

WHY DON'T THESE f*****g IDIOTS JUST BUY A WIG?

Granted, wigs probably suck if the person is standing next to you, they could spot the hairline is fake, BUT, if you wear some faggy bangs to cover it, its still BETTER than wear a stupid *** beanie 24/7.

Everyone on the internet should wear wigs.

Being bald = death.

Having social media presence while being bald = super death. You MUST cover it. Imagine if the average idiot knew Enrique Iglesias is bald. He saved his entire career thanks to his f*****g wig and he still wear caps always.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but that could be because the long hair is a niche look. it looks feminine. which i DO know gets a good portion of girls wet (hair metal bands) but not a lot i'd think.

i don't know, i would go as far as to say longer hair looks better on 90% of people regardless of their sex. there is a reason that virtually all girls, with the exception of some outliers, have at least chin-length hair. it's simply a better look. it frames your face. it's more natural. there is nothing inherently feminine about it.

the only reason we still have this culture of short haired boys and long haired girls is because of arbitrary social norms.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't know, i would go as far as to say longer hair looks better on 90% of people regardless of their sex. there is a reason that virtually all girls, with the exception of some outliers, have at least chin-length hair. it's simply a better look. it frames your face. it's more natural. there is nothing inherently feminine about it.

the only reason we still have this culture of short haired boys and long haired girls is because of arbitrary social norms.
eh i'm prolly coping lol. i had longish hair before. can't a nigga cope? haha *plans on listening to joy division in dark room later*

what works on women isn't necessarily what works on men though.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
true,, depends on your facial type. some faces might be better suited for short hair. the social norm following goes both ways. maybe there are some girls that would look better with short hair who grow it out because "i'm a girl and you're supposed to". look how amazing charlize theron looked in mad max. f*** societal expectations!

i would have hair like Thor in the first film if i didnt have a diffused rat's nest. why cut it? short hair looks like sh*t on me but i'm doomed into a style that i hate. damn this life.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im more interested int he fatty fatty fat b**ch screaming through that megaphone.... is it filled with pudding?

Those f*****g alt left lib tards aggravate me even more than hair loss. Any extremists screaming whether its left or right irritates me. Stop screaming and formulate a f*****g thought you dingus wh***. And those asshats standing there with their masks. Stop acting tough, you'd last 4 seconds in a real altercation.

K

karankaran

People here are most upset about him being derided because of his baldness but apparently homophobic and racist slurs in the comments are OK.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
This is how we should raise awareness to this disease:

1. Go under youtube videos of acid attack victims and mock how they look
2. wait for angry comments like "how can you be so insensitive, she/he isn't to blame for how he/she looks, it's out of her/his control and can do nothing about it"
3. then answer them like: "oh yeah but it is okay to mock bald people? It's not like they can do anything about it. f*****g hypocrites."
4. Profit.

(yes, it might sound harsh and I mean no disrespect to actual victims)

Last edited:

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how we should raise awareness to this disease:

1. Go under youtube videos of acid attack victims and mock how they look
2. wait for angry comments like "how can you be so insensitive, she/he isn't to blame for how he/she looks, it's out of her/his control and can do nothing about it"
3. then answer them like: "oh yeah but it is okay to mock bald people? It's not like they can do anything about it. f*****g hypocrites."
4. Profit.
ERB2E7A.gif

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He posted a beanie-less picture and answered some questions on 4chan.
Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_2.56.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_2.31.54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_2.13.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_2.08.15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_2.02.53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_2.03.28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_2.04.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_2.46.09_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_2.05.01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_2.47.58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-05-17_at_3.35.25_PM.png

That's the worst kind of balding: the protruding forehead.

The shittiest gene of all. He compliments it with his nice NW6 horseshoe.
I don't blame women sometimes.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
His face is not slim and long like Stathams.
His face doesn't scream masculinity.

He is screwed.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score