How Baldness Ends A Career: Tim Pool

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A bit of context here.

Controversial internet-famous journalist Tim Pool is famous for his reports on Occupy Wall Street, Sweden's immigration crisis and more.
He's famous for his style of live streaming himself. He's a product of social media and YouTube.
Here's his Twitter: https://twitter.com/timcast

Timcast.jpg

He's also famous for wearing a black beanie everywhere.

We already know what that means. In fact, he's so masterful that THERE ARE NO IMAGES OF HIM WITHOUT A HAT.
But that 'are' just turned into a 'were'.

Another Internet personality known as Matthew Mustache, known for being a shitty and funny a**h**, declared on Twitter that he would take Tim's hat off. Tim dismissed him.

Yesterday, Matthew Moustache delivered:

1494708735044.png

Tim Pool threw an immediate tantrum, arguing about the fact that he's now recognizable.
Obviously he's fooling no one.

Viewer discretion is advised of this video here, especially the comments, because it will cause some serious anger to some people here.

Watch and read comments at your own risk:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is sad that:

- 50% of commenters mocked his hair
- 50% of commenters still think hair loss doesn't matter

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway I just can't not post the collection of the BEST comments on here.

Guys this is what happens to a bald man in 2017.
Brace yourselves.

View attachment 53060
you know theres a good side to this. even tho i feel really bad for him, i was a hat prisoner after all for a few years, i'm glad theres someone else in my situation who has gotten somewhat successful. makes me feel less alone

and i actually appreciate these comments. at least theyre HONEST. say what you mean, that's all i ask people. tell the f*****g truth

EDIT: guy pulling the beanie off is significantly balding as well . . .

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well speaking of careers. Since my donor region hair grew too much, in contrast to my empty/sparse top, I decided to buzz my head instead of going to the barber. f*** that.

So when I walk in, the first thing my manager tells me is to wear a cap -_-

Since I did once previously shave my head (in an attempt to purge dandruff once and for all [it worked]) my friends were used to my bald look. But my manager... eghh.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
it is not his baldness that ended his career but his insecurity over it and attempt to hide it

for starters his career is not one that relies on good looks, nor is he good looking. He is not ugly, but that is not the same as being good looking, not even close.

This is a similar thing that happened with fitness youtuber bradley martyn, who was never not seen wearing a hat after he started to bald. Of course what happened was some smart *** knocked his hat off at an expo, on camera, and his shame was written all over his face, and of course, humans on the internet being particularly predatory towards perceived weakness, have never stopped mocking him since. Hes actually a piece of sh*t, so he deserves it, but the point remains the same.

Contrast with people who wear their baldness openly .... there is nothing to pick on. Sure you can call them baldy or whatever or say they look like sh*t because they have no hair, true or not true, but there is no insecurity to stick a shiv in.

while the "just shave it bro" meme might be rightfully mocked around here, it must be said: if you have gotten to the stage where the baldness is so apparent you are trying to hide it, it really is time to shave it or get a transplant. Combovers look weak and sickly, and wearing hats and beanies all the time fools no one and is just asking for someone to knock them off your head and expose you to the world.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is not his baldness that ended his career but his insecurity over it and attempt to hide it

for starters his career is not one that relies on good looks, nor is he good looking. He is not ugly, but that is not the same as being good looking, not even close.

This is a similar thing that happened with fitness youtuber bradley martyn, who was never not seen wearing a hat after he started to bald. Of course what happened was some smart *** knocked his hat off at an expo, on camera, and his shame was written all over his face, and of course, humans on the internet being particularly predatory towards perceived weakness, have never stopped mocking him since. Hes actually a piece of sh*t, so he deserves it, but the point remains the same.

Contrast with people who wear their baldness openly .... there is nothing to pick on. Sure you can call them baldy or whatever or say they look like sh*t because they have no hair, true or not true, but there is no insecurity to stick a shiv in.

while the "just shave it bro" meme might be rightfully mocked around here, it must be said: if you have gotten to the stage where the baldness is so apparent you are trying to hide it, it really is time to shave it or get a transplant. Combovers look weak and sickly, and wearing hats and beanies all the time fools no one and is just asking for someone to knock them off your head and expose you to the world.
Hat prisoner life had its perks. Youre basically procrastinating having to reveal your inferiority

If he hadnt been a hat prisoner these comments would prolly have just been aimed at him throughout his life instead of all at once

And i disagree i think he is pretty good looking. Not a model but pretty decent. Also as a baldie, he looks a lot older and his good looks are basically lost. Sucks major ***

Idk if he wouldnt have made it as a baldie but its fair to say he probably would've had a tougher time with it. Looks are obviously important in journalism

blackg

Reaction score
Well speaking of careers. Since my donor region hair grew too much, in contrast to my empty/sparse top, I decided to buzz my head instead of going to the barber. f*** that.

So when I walk in, the first thing my manager tells me is to wear a cap -_-

Since I did once previously shave my head (in an attempt to purge dandruff once and for all [it worked]) my friends were used to my bald look. But my manager... eghh.
What is your lime of work, dude?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
and i actually appreciate these comments. at least theyre HONEST. say what you mean, that's all i ask people. tell the f*****g truth

On the internet you can say what you are secretly thinking in real life without repercussions. That's what most people feel about baldness.
Hell, when I see a NW5 on TV I am like 'Ughh. Glad I'm not that guy. Damn'. It's almost instinctual to a point. Then I catch myself doing that and I'm like "Congratulations, you just bald-shamed even though you're a hair loss sufferer yourself."

Can't help it. Baldness is just inately disliked. We can attempt to 'reprogram' everyone not to dislike it but it's not going to work. We dislike it ourselves, obviously, or we wouldn't be here. It would be like trying to program people to find ugliness attractive. Good luck with that.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He kinda did it to himself though. Everyone knew he was trying to hide it by never taking off that beanie. For him to say he wears it so people can't notice him is laughable. Frankly if he owned it it wouldn't be that big of a deal honestly, yea some people will comment on it regardless but he's obviously very insecure about that so it's easy to prey on.

blackg

Reaction score
In all seriousness, he does have the head shape for the sly look.
Some (most) of us don't.

blackg

Reaction score
A bit of context here.

Controversial internet-famous journalist Tim Pool is famous for his reports on Occupy Wall Street, Sweden's immigration crisis and more.
He's famous for his style of live streaming himself. He's a product of social media and YouTube.
Here's his Twitter: https://twitter.com/timcast

View attachment 53056

He's also famous for wearing a black beanie everywhere.

We already know what that means. In fact, he's so masterful that THERE ARE NO IMAGES OF HIM WITHOUT A HAT.
But that 'are' just turned into a 'were'.

Another Internet personality known as Matthew Mustache, known for being a shitty and funny a**h**, declared on Twitter that he would take Tim's hat off. Tim dismissed him.

Yesterday, Matthew Moustache delivered:

View attachment 53057

Tim Pool threw an immediate tantrum, arguing about the fact that he's now recognizable.
Obviously he's fooling no one.

Viewer discretion is advised of this video here, especially the comments, because it will cause some serious anger to some people here.

Watch and read comments at your own risk:
Just on a side note: why is this guy controversial?
Does he have a hard left bias, or hard right?
Anyone?

I can't be bothered searching.