How Bad Is My Hair Loss Now After 2 Month Of Treatment Help Please?

baldingat18

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
D67744B0-6E2D-446D-A106-985FC64FA16E.jpeg 2 month ago 854A4678-D5B9-4820-97FF-E3566A75B1A3.jpeg 2 month agoimage.jpg now image.jpg now

KaberaGlobal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is the major concern for everyone. To overcome this problem I am providing a permanent solution for hair loss.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is off topic but you are the double of a friend of mine o_O Like I genuinely thought you were him only pretending to be 18 for some reason.. Even your room looks identical to his! That is so weird. To answer your question your pics aren't great and should be taken at the same angle with the same lighting every time.. Otherwise you won't get an accurate picture of progress.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair loss is the major concern for everyone. To overcome this problem I am providing a permanent solution for hair loss.

Why is it always Indian marketers? They are actually doing more damage to their reputation than good.

India will be seen as the laughing stock of hair transplantation from the repeated

"I CURE HAIR LOSS FOR YOU WITH LAZAR AND PRP KLASSY GRAFTS.INDIA PLZ CLICK LINK"