How Bad Does My Hairline Look At This Point?

peteyna

My Regimen
Reaction score
2.png 5.png

What norwood am I, and how bad does it look? Contemplating whether or not it's time to start shaving it..

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You would be good candidate for hair transplant.Why not start a treatment,you would be a good responder .To your question i would shave it it is very obvious that you are balding.You are like Norwood 3

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not bad at all. Even though we cannot see your eyes you look like you would have a handsome face and your hair line would not take away from that. You could do massage, derma roller, finasteride or just hair transplants there. That area is good for transplants.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't shave it. I'd try to save as much as I could, but that's just me

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
Slightly receded but it looks fine honestly. The rest of your hair looks very thick, so theres a good chance it's just a maturing hairline. But you're clearly a good looking guy. Hair wont matter much in the long run.

mattj

Established Member
Reaction score
About a Norwood 3. I'm guessing the frontal area is thinning. You could be a Norwood 3A if you aren't thinning at the crown.

It's too soon to see buzzing it as a necessity, but it doesn't harm to try it.

crikey1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Shaving would be a crime imo way too much hair too shave.....get on treatments if not already but hair looks good at this point.

Derek0105

My Regimen
Reaction score
You got a good head shape with good facial features. You’d look fine either way. You could also look into a hair transplant if you choose to do so.

shookwun

Reaction score
you will be much happier if you medicate, and maintain your mane, rather then shaving it.

dont give up.

If it bugs you that much you can always get a 1-2 inch partial hair piece while keeping the rest of your hair. Worse case scenario.

I recommend big 3 and having a couple transplants