hospital group

cowells42

Reaction score
JUST WANT TO SAY TO WORSTUKHAIRTRANSPLANT,
WE KNOW YOUR NAME IS GRAHAM AND U ARE GIVING OUT YOUR MOBILE NUMBER TO UK PATIENTS TO CON THEM INTO GETTING A BOTCH SURGERY AT DOLAN PARK HOSPITAL.
WHY DONT U JUST INFORM PEOPLE OF THE TRUTH THAT GOLDSTONE,WESTWOOD,WILLIAMS HAVENT GOT A CLUE ABOUT DENSE PACKING AND TRICHO CLOSURES,THEY SIMPLY DONT KNOW AND LEAVE HUGE SCARS AT THE BACK AND SIDES WHICH STUFF UP FUTURE REPAIRSETC ETC.
GRAHAM WHY DONT U SHOW A CLEAR PICTURE OF THE BIG SCAR WESTWOOD AT THE HOSPITAL GROUP HAS LEFT YOU AND YOUVE NO CHANCE OF ANOTHER SURGERY BECAUSE THEYVE F-CKED UP YOUR DONOR AREA.
ALSO MENTION TO PEOPLE THAT THEW HOSPITAL GROUP SALESMEN WERE SELLING DOUBLE GLAZING AND DODGY STOCK BEFORE NOW THEYRE RUINING MORE PEOPLES LIVES BY BAD SURGERY.........COME ON GRAHAM PISS OFF AND STOP RUINING PEOPLES LIVES WHO MAKE A BAD DECISION TO GO TO THE HACKS HOSPITAL GROUP OK :jackit:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think anyone who's seen Grahams pics can make up their own mind. If he's supposed to be an example of their best work then I'd hate to see the worst that they do.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
cowells42 said:
WE KNOW YOUR NAME IS GRAHAM AND U ARE GIVING OUT YOUR MOBILE NUMBER TO UK PATIENTS TO CON THEM INTO GETTING A BOTCH SURGERY AT DOLAN PARK HOSPITAL.
WHY DONT U JUST INFORM PEOPLE OF THE TRUTH THAT GOLDSTONE,WESTWOOD,WILLIAMS HAVENT GOT A CLUE ABOUT DENSE PACKING AND TRICHO CLOSURES,THEY SIMPLY DONT KNOW AND LEAVE HUGE SCARS AT THE BACK AND SIDES WHICH STUFF UP FUTURE REPAIRSETC ETC.
GRAHAM WHY DONT U SHOW A CLEAR PICTURE OF THE BIG SCAR WESTWOOD AT THE HOSPITAL GROUP HAS LEFT YOU AND YOUVE NO CHANCE OF ANOTHER SURGERY BECAUSE THEYVE F-CKED UP YOUR DONOR AREA.
ALSO MENTION TO PEOPLE THAT THEW HOSPITAL GROUP SALESMEN WERE SELLING DOUBLE GLAZING AND DODGY STOCK BEFORE NOW THEYRE RUINING MORE PEOPLES LIVES BY BAD SURGERY.........COME ON GRAHAM PISS OFF AND STOP RUINING PEOPLES LIVES WHO MAKE A BAD DECISION TO GO TO THE HACKS HOSPITAL GROUP OK :jackit:

Please do not type in all caps.

Thanks

GeminiX

Reaction score
Hospital Group are chasing me at the moment, trying to get me back for a consult; talk about pushy, they even used the "If I book today, they will give me today-only special deal".

I can hardly believe that people use the same sales pitches on surgery that they do for double glazing, used cars, and random booths at the mall / shopping centre selling flea market junk.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well as we all know any decent place does'nt have to resort to such tactics to get business.
But thats what happens when you employ people with hardsell backgrounds rather than medical ones. :thumbdown2:

cowells42

Reaction score
Well said my man.I just cant believe that theyre still getting away with such bad work .Their salesmen are a joke and yes pushy because theyre on commission for the sale but no thought about your health after you get a bad surgery......
if i hear of anyone else considering going there for surgery i will personally slap you and say wake up and smell the botch

Reaction score
cowells42 said:
cowells24 have i ever spoken to you? i'm really sorry if you have not gained the result you were looking for, yet i don't understand your attack on me ,l don't work for the hospital group or any one else and never have!! l have only had H/T's from dr westwood 1 in wellsbourne clinic and 1 at Dolan park clinic , i like you l paid my money and took my choice after years of considering every option open to me , l was a norwood 6 and very down in the dumps for 15 years so l completely understand what hair loss is about , l had without a doubt a great result and my photos which are on the hairtransplantnetwork/blog for anyone to see, most of the photos there have been taken by me! l don't think you see many fridges on hair clinic sites do you ? the photos haven't been airbrushed or faked in anyway these photos are a rare account of a hair loss victim me!! so if you can't see the difference the h/t has made you best get some glasses,lm realistic l was never going to have thick hair like l once had and maybe if i had gone to Hasson & Wong and paid £15000 it might have been better, but l didn't have that cash spare so for £4000 in my mind it was a bargain and by slagging this clinic off your pushing vunrable people into the now loads of back street clinics hands and that can't be good,when i'm writing anything on any forum its my truthfully account of my hair transplant history and lm happy to speak to anyone by phone or by e.mail about it if they chose to do so that is there choice , as to scarring its a myth that you wont get a scar of course you will it might e small it might be big personally i don't care l haven't had my hair transplanted to shave it and you'll never see it through my hair and that's what i wanted hair on the top and back of my head and lve now got it, so Cowell if i was you l would go back to them and get them to sort it out , before you have a pop at me.

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I think anyone who's seen Grahams pics can make up their own mind. If he's supposed to be an example of their best work then I'd hate to see the worst that they do.
who are you now working for dr Feller or another american surgeon, and didn't you have your bad H/Ts' from Norton so how many h/ts did you have with the hospital group ?

s.a.f

Reaction score
best-uk-h/t said:
by slagging this clinic off your pushing vunrable people into the now loads of back street clinics hands.

No we're trying to educate them against going to butchers like the Hospital Group!

best-uk-h/t said:
who are you now working for dr Feller or another american surgeon, and didn't you have your bad H/Ts' from Norton so how many h/ts did you have with the hospital group.

Luckily enough I learned my lesson from Norton and Nobel to steer clear of the rest of the British butchers. And I'm not the one pushing any particular clinic. :whistle:
Just take at look at the reality of the situation NO ONE else on here is agreeing with you but just look back through the thread there are plenty of people who see the Hospital group for what it really is and your constant praising of this terrible clinic is starting to look ridiculous.

Boondock

Reaction score
I've always smelled a rat with Best Uk-hair transplant.

First of all, for someone who apparently was unaware of the state of the UK hairloss industry, why choose that username? It implies some knowledge of the fact that people know MOST UK hair transplants are poor.

Secondly, why on earth would you be messaging people referrals to these hair clinics? Who the hell does that??

The only thing that makes me think you're genuine is that your results were really average. If it was all a scam, you'd probably have much more believable success than you actually had. Your pics were mediocre at best.

s.a.f

Reaction score
But why would someone go out of their way to tirelessly plug just one clinic (against a landslide of opposition) when there are clearly so many better ones out there. I've been on these forums for long enough to recognise a shill and I spotted this one straight away.

Boondock

Reaction score
But why would someone go out of their way to tirelessly plug just one clinic (against a landslide of opposition) when there are clearly so many better ones out there. I've been on these forums for long enough to recognise a shill and I spotted this one straight away.

Well, yeah I basically agree with you. I don't think he necessarily works for the company, but I think he's at least been put on some kind of affiliate plan (e.g. "each person you send to us we give you £1000").

To be honest I'm unsure why he hasn't been banned yet. There's got to be something against the regulations when it comes to PM'ing members and luring them towards a particular clinic. It sounds like a joke, but imagine if he succeeded. This arsehole could literally ruin someone's life.

Reaction score
you guys are very much on the defensive again! lm stating my case which im intitled to do ,l dont do school boy bullie tactics like you ganging up on someone because they don't share your personal views ,l have read your comments are yet to see any constructive advice only hear say nothing factual, S.A.F you said you had 2 h/ts by norton didnt you? so were did knoble come into it?did you have 3 bad h/ts before you went off to america or are you in fact due to the time you write your replies already in the states? you see shil is american slang not english ! as you guys doubt my my h/t results would you be kind enough to tell me what your names are on hairtransplantnetwork so l can see your photos and your results and give me a chance to see the work you have had done so i can compare them myself ? regards

Boondock

Reaction score
I haven't had a hair transplant, I just don't think it's right that you encourage people to ruin their lives by directing them to disreputable hair transplant surgeons.

Reaction score
so you no nothing about hair transplants then only what you have read about then well you shouldn't make comments about other peoples experience if you haven't any yourself, your just miss leading people ,and to your childish remark your wrong yet again its getting the hair back on top of your head that counts you clown thats what the whole things about !

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
best-uk-h/t said:
so you no nothing about hair transplants then only what you have read about then well you shouldn't make comments about other peoples experiance if you haven't any yourself your just miss leading people ,and to your childish remark your wrong yet again its getting the hair back on top of your head that counts you clown thats what the whole things about ! and if anyone shouldnt be on here its you
Answer me this question:
Why do you constantly update your HTN blog if you mostly don't have anything new to show, and delete all the bad comments?

Reaction score
god another one come out the woodwork ,right question to you shma who every you are first how many Hair transplant have you had what kind of result did you have who was the surgeon and where did you have it done?? if you are on HTN/blog what name are you on there ?has i can see now by your time zone your not from the uk what a supprise that is

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
best-uk-h/t said:
god another one come out the woodwork ,right question to you shma who every you are first how many Hair transplant have you had what kind of result did you have who was the surgeon and where did you have it done

Sorry what?

s.a.f

Reaction score
best-uk-h/t said:
S.A.F you said you had 2 h/ts by norton didnt you? so were did knoble come into it?did you have 3 bad h/ts before you went off to america or are you in fact due to the time you write your replies already in the states? you see shil is american slang not english ! as you guys doubt my my h/t results would you be kind enough to tell me what your names are on hairtransplantnetwork so l can see your photos and your results and give me a chance to see the work you have had done so i can compare them myself ? regards

Yes thats right after getting butchered twice by the UK's biggest most established clinic I went to the 2nd biggest to see if they could do any better and found that they could'nt. Even then I still did'nt want to travel so I started to research all the other UK clinics. (obviously something I should have done more seriously in the first place) it was then that I discovered I was not alone in getting a bad result and through forums like this one I met countless UK guys (online and in person) who had all been butchered here in all the big name clinics.
It was only through shared experiences that I discovered there are a few decent surgeons in the world and most are either in the US or Canada.
And BTW my photos are on here and Stophairlossnow (along with countless others but I dont see to many Hospital group guys showing theirs for some reason) Infact its pretty fair to say that the only time you see UK hair transplant's being shown is as a warning!,
Since I'm not a shill I dont feel the need to constantly promote the surgeon who did my repairwork his name needs no bigging up as his name is known worldwide on the hair transplant scene.

Reaction score
Shma said:
best-uk-h/t said:
god another one come out the woodwork ,right question to you shma who every you are first how many Hair transplant have you had what kind of result did you have who was the surgeon and where did you have it done

Sorry what?
l asked you where did you have your H/T done and who by and whats your name on HTNW /Blog so i can read your profile and see your results and comments