Home on a friday night

IBM

Reaction score
What would you prefer: NW1 with no girlfriend, money and fun or NW7, rich and popular like prince Albert of Monaco?

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
This is to Stabber if he's still on this board.

Stabber,

I just got back from the gym. I've never seen this kid (probably 21-23 years old) in the gym before but there he was today. Sitting on a bench and working out his biceps. But there was something different about him. He had something with him and that somethign was a wheelchair. As I sat down beside him on another bench to do some chest exericises I started thinking.

Here I am, working out, walking around like it's nothing, being able to lift weights without much trouble, and there he is...sitting...unable to use his legs YET still in the gym and doing some bicep exercises. Yes, I do feel shitty about hairloss, but for a second there all I could think of was "wow, think how sometimes he must feel. To not be able to walk, yet in here with everyone else, doing what everyone else is doing."

Moral: get out there and do something with yourself. Hairloss isn't the be all end all. I wished that I could give him my legs for an hour, just so he could feel what it's like to WALK again....and here I am...worrying about hairloss.

Chicks won't look at you? People will analyze you to $hit because of your hair? Well, f*** em all! Throw on a hat. Think how this guy must feel. 99% of chicks won't go up to him. 100% of people will look at him. 100% will judge him.

I judged him too when in the gym, but I judged him on character.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
helpme007 said:
you're all loosers!

LOL! This is the funniest post I have read on HLS in weeks. :lol:

I love you helpme007.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i havent gone out on a friday for half a year i used to party hard for the last five years before that with some long periods of going to parties 4 nights a week i dont miss it i stay at home and do my homework and play with my dog and surf HairLossTalk.com
my ideal friday night would be to go to a fancy resteraunt but since im a student i have better use for the money now

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I haven't been 'out' on a Friday night for about a year, my prefered activity these days is definately in front of the computer with a bag of weed.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UK1 said:
I haven't been 'out' on a Friday night for about a year, my prefered activity these days is definately in front of the computer with a bag of weed.

Similar here. Haven't been going out much lately I just get drunk, listen to some music, watch videos in youtube then pass out.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, I thought I was the only one who stays home on friday nights :)

My closest friends all have long term relationships, so we rarely hang out anymore. Most friday nights I'm @ home kicking it w/ my dog :cry:

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
I too was once in the same situation. What helps me is my friend from work is a NW6 and still goes out salsa dancing and has a ton of hot friend girls. Maybe not all of them want to date him but some do and I meet a ton of women through this guy. He gives me inspiration and made me relax and know that when you meet a new person they have no preconception of you with hair. Is a clean slate. We are the one with the mental image. I advise to just go out even if you are by yourself. It hel-ps me out.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
gsxr60097 said:
What helps me is my friend from work is a NW6 and still goes out salsa dancing and has a ton of hot friend girls.

If you are a NW6 you have a lot of hot friend girls.

If you are a NW1 you have a lot of hot girlfriends.

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
The kick in the head is my friend from works isn't the best dresser and being a NW6 should cut his hair shorter but he works out everyday. He recently had a birthday and he said he was 42...He looks 33 even with the hairloss. So keep your body in shape, it makes a big difference.