hold your horses NEW TREATMENT phase 2 trials!

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad just saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Burst a laugh is enough good reason for me
It's not that funny when it happens every other week, unfortunately. This is a pretty common and annoying trend.

Referring to old threads is totally cool, but let's not beat around the bush about what is really annoying and dumb - threads with hype titles, so old that they appear new, being bumped to the tippy top of the front page of the section and misleading everyone who clicks. The more posts there are, the more replies it gets - most of which contribute nothing and are instead the same trite "Oh god are we going to be like them?," "I thought this was new," "Nothing will ever come out" bullshit - the longer it stays up top.

Other forums have actual rules implemented to prevent stupid sh*t like this because it is quite a nuisance. It's not much of a debate that this kind of activity is not conducive to the productivity of the forum. The people who bump this sh*t almost always do to get the troll response described above. It's never to reinspect information from years past. It's almost always just a prank to rally the same stupid cynical behavior as always.

Yeah, it's pretty f*****g tiring for the audience. Talking to you @Dontwannabeabetabob

Edit: @Admin this behavior sucks.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hate da Bt Booboo you should change your nickname to Hate da Sadila
upload_2018-2-11_20-54-54.png

You crack me up man:D:D

shookwun

Reaction score
Patience young padawans.

one must learn how to communicate with there audience when venturing outside of impact of hair loss to the research section

impact section = bitter NW2, NW3 in there physical prime

research section = NW6-7 in there philosophical prime
:D

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Patience young padawans.

one must learn how to communicate with there audience when venturing outside of impact of hair loss to the research section

Last seen 5 years ago : out of norwood scale

shookwun

Reaction score
I'm a Norwood 2. I'm guessing you're a Norwood 20 based on your activity here.
hes a full head with minor temporal peak loss (most probable situation)

very tragic situation

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hes a full head with minor temporal peak loss (most probable situation)

very tragic situation
I will add a correction, fellow baldbro, that I have diffuse crown thinning as well. Meds have done me good though, so a hair transplant should fix me right up.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously... I love the title ! Irony at its peak.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Patience young padawans.

Impact and Research = different planets