hmmmm

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought this thread was funny, I certainly laughed a few times ging through the posts. It would be sicking alright if corporations could cure alot of diseases by taking a more long term view of science. Because of the recent recession alot of corporations are highly focused on the quarter by quarter results of the stock market :freaked2:

G

Odelay
I think you have too much time on your hands and need to piss off.

Odelay "your a prick and need to find a better way to spend your time than insulting people in the same boat as you are"©Odelay2003

G

Jack_the_Lad said:
I thought this thread was funny, I certainly laughed a few times ging through the posts. It would be sicking alright if corporations could cure alot of diseases by taking a more long term view of science. Because of the recent recession alot of corporations are highly focused on the quarter by quarter results of the stock market :freaked2:

There is no support for the notion that we could cure cancer or male pattern baldness in a couple of yeas if it were profitable. Frankly, a cancer drug that works more effectively than others is almost immediately adopted by the oncology community.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
Odelay "your a prick and need to find a better way to spend your time than insulting people in the same boat as you are"©Odelay2003

There is nothing wrong with being a prick when dealing with dipshits looking for an arguement so you can piss off too. :peace:

G

Odelay said:
tynanW said:

There is nothing wrong with being a prick when dealing with dipshits looking for an arguement so you can piss off too. :peace:

I wasnt looking for an argument, just made one lame comment, for that i apologise my good Sir. Now chill, theres enough hostility on this forum from some of the new guys okay. :)

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
There is no support for the notion that we could cure cancer or male pattern baldness in a couple of yeas if it were profitable. Frankly, a cancer drug that works more effectively than others is almost immediately adopted by the oncology community.

male pattern baldness drugs and cures are what I'd call lifestyle drugs, something that improves your quality of life but not exactly curing any therminal illness.
I would hope however that if a cure for cancer was found, that it wouldn't be seen purely in terms of profit.