HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol he lied about it not being him because he's hellbent on not satisfying the people that found his social media and started DMing his wife questions. The whole moeman32 debacle is just more proof that having hair loss is strongly associated with being mentally challenged and delusional, because both he and the people bugging him are all all complete braindead morons.

The after pic shows nothing. The hair is longer and parted in different ways from the before pic which creates the illusion that there's more coverage.

I'm not saying it doesn't work, but if that pic is legit which it seems to be, then it did nothing for him. Maybe it did for other people, but I wouldn't hold out hope.

But at the end of the day, if this treatment actually caused regrowth, there is no reality where we would not already know. No NDA on earth could stop some form of evidence from coming out. We would not be waiting with bated breath for some random r-worded Australian that's baiting results to pull the curtain on this elusive proof of a new hairloss treatment that actually caused regrowth with just 3 injections over 4 years.

It's basic anti-conspiracy logic. The amount of people that would need to be coordinated to keep popular government conspiracies a secret is logistically impossible. If this treatment worked, we would already know.

sunlight2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm inclined to agree with the above and it's depressing to hear, if not surprising given the history of hairloss treatments. I have similar doubts about Pyrilutamide, leaving only the GT formulation coming from the same Chinese company.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm inclined to agree with the above and it's depressing to hear, if not surprising given the history of hairloss treatments. I have similar doubts about Pyrilutamide, leaving only the GT formulation coming from the same Chinese company.
My issue with pyrilutamide is that there are no photos from the study. If it works so well, where are the photos? Show me photos with a phototrichogram. Show that there was improvement.

Hmi115 I think works but not as well ad we hoped. Why is it basically a cure for monkeys but not humans? Does God really hate us?

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But at the end of the day, if this treatment actually caused regrowth, there is no reality where we would not already know. No NDA on earth could stop some form of evidence from coming out. We would not be waiting with bated breath for some random r-worded Australian that's baiting results to pull the curtain on this elusive proof of a new hairloss treatment that actually caused regrowth with just 3 injections over 4 years.

It's basic anti-conspiracy logic. The amount of people that would need to be coordinated to keep popular government conspiracies a secret is logistically impossible. If this treatment worked, we would already know.

Lol. Oh my boy you have no idea how stupid what you just said, is.
There is ALWAYS place for well hidden secret and conspiracies and sorry to disappoint you but no, the fact that random kids on a hairloss forum are not informed on the protected data from an eventual breakthrough has nothing to do with the drug not working. I don't know if it's snake oils or not, but bad logic here, what you are doing is not basic anti conspiracy logic, it's basic stupid conspiracy logic relying on pure speculation.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. Oh my boy you have no idea how stupid what you just said, is.
There is ALWAYS place for well hidden secret and conspiracies and sorry to disappoint you but no, the fact that random kids on a hairloss forum are not informed on the protected data from an eventual breakthrough has nothing to do with the drug not working. I don't know if it's snake oils or not, but bad logic here, what you are doing is not basic anti conspiracy logic, it's basic stupid conspiracy logic relying on pure speculation.

Stick to r/conspiracy and r/UFOs King. You guys are so close to proving everyone else stupid! Just a little longer and the evidence floodgates will open I'm sure!! Just need to finally find the one guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy with info to finally talk and reveal everything and say that evidence is held by a guy he knows who knows a guy who knows a guy that will reveal it!

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't think a few thousand people can keep a secret for a few years, then you haven't read enough history. It happens all the time. Military weapons being developed, covert motives for actions & wars, false flag attacks, corporate PR campaigns to sell lies to the public, etc.

As for HMI-115, I'd guess it's too early to call it.

Contrary to the attitude around here, an experimental drug regrowing some scalp hair is not front-page news to the average person. It's not like the drug is bringing dead people back to life.

Last edited:

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
The sad thing is that this potential treatment keeps me hopeful. But I don't know if I can take another disappointment again.

I've been norwood 7 since 26 and started Propecia 6 months ago. I have some regrowth but nowhere near a full head of hair. If this can get me back to a Norwood 4 then I might consider surgery to get my life back.

Living like this is literally suffering in today's world. If you are ugly then no woman will ever love you because of your subhuman genes. bald is ugly and therefore bad.

I have a bad feeling that this guy on reddit is a super troll. If hmi is truly a legitimate cure for hairloss then why the hell is there never any news about it?
How have you responded to finasteride since this?

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How have you responded to finasteride since this?
Pretty much the same. I would say that I got some hair back, but I'm more like a Norwood 6 now. The donor area improved and I have some hairs growing across my head forming a bridge, but the hairs are not very strong so I keep it buzzed. I think this is all the regrowth I am going to get from finasteride.

If I can get to Norwood 4 then I will aim to get surgery in the front and then some coverage in the back. I hate living this lonely life because of my subhuman balding and I have one life to live. I have to go for it all when I have a chance.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much the same. I would say that I got some hair back, but I'm more like a Norwood 6 now. The donor area improved and I have some hairs growing across my head forming a bridge, but the hairs are not very strong so I keep it buzzed. I think this is all the regrowth I am going to get from finasteride.

If I can get to Norwood 4 then I will aim to get surgery in the front and then some coverage in the back. I hate living this lonely life because of my subhuman balding and I have one life to live. I have to go for it all when I have a chance.
It's not impossible to get a decent hair transplant result at NW6, you still don't consider getting a transplant at this stage?

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not impossible to get a decent hair transplant result at NW6, you still don't consider getting a transplant at this stage?

The vast majority of Norwood#6/7s would be better off not getting transplants. The really good results are rare exceptions.

If you go into surgery expecting to get an exceptional result then you're a moron. You need to plan around getting an average result. And be emotionally & financially prepared to handle a bad result.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got rejected for surgery before. It was before I started finasteride (6x a week) and dutasteride (1x a week) and minoxidil, but the surgeon told me that my donor hair was average so I'm not going to bother until I reach a Norwood 4 or something.

Right now I buzz it, it sucks balls being subhuman, but it is better than Norwood 7. I don't know what it is about Norwood 7 but I think it's because balding on the sides makes the horseshoe pattern stick out more and people think you are disgusting. Also the tiny hairs on the crown and the ok hairs going across my head when buzzed somewhat give an illusion that I choose to shave (a cope, I know), but the hairline is basically gone and there is no fixing that. So face to face people see me as bald.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
The vast majority of Norwood#6/7s would be better off not getting transplants. The really good results are rare exceptions.

If you go into surgery expecting to get an exceptional result then you're a moron. You need to plan around getting an average result. And be emotionally & financially prepared to handle a bad result.
Joe Tillman doesn't have great hair characteristics for a hair transplant and he was able to get a decent result with less than 5k grafts, and then it got even better with more, so idk why other people can't do that.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got rejected for surgery before. It was before I started finasteride (6x a week) and dutasteride (1x a week) and minoxidil, but the surgeon told me that my donor hair was average so I'm not going to bother until I reach a Norwood 4 or something.

Right now I buzz it, it sucks balls being subhuman, but it is better than Norwood 7. I don't know what it is about Norwood 7 but I think it's because balding on the sides makes the horseshoe pattern stick out more and people think you are disgusting. Also the tiny hairs on the crown and the ok hairs going across my head when buzzed somewhat give an illusion that I choose to shave (a cope, I know), but the hairline is basically gone and there is no fixing that. So face to face people see me as bald.
Would it possible to get a consultation now as a NW6 tho?

Yeah I can see that, like just how low the NW7 drops makes it look unaestethic, even though you are bald at NW6 at well there is a bit of an aestethic difference.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joe Tillman doesn't have great hair characteristics for a hair transplant and he was able to get a decent result with less than 5k grafts, and then it got even better with more, so idk why other people can't do that.

Hair characteristics.
Healing characteristics.
Head & face shape and proportions.
Luck with the surgeon & techs' techniques that day.
Etc.

These clinics do literally thousands of patients. But most of them still rely on a handful of showoff cases if you ask for proof that they can fix a Norwood#6/7. It's their job to make excuses for that, and it's your job not to totally fall for the excuses. Be skeptical. In real life the average Norwood#6/7 struggles to get a decent transplant outcome.

No hair transplant has ever created any new hairs, and no hair transplant has ever made a man's skull smaller. 100% of the hair they added to the top was lost somewhere else. Don't ever lose sight of that fact.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair characteristics.
Healing characteristics.
Head & face shape and proportions.
Luck with the surgeon & techs' techniques that day.
Etc.

These clinics do literally thousands of patients. But most of them still rely on a handful of showoff cases if you ask for proof that they can fix a Norwood#6/7. It's their job to make excuses for that, and it's your job not to totally fall for the excuses. Be skeptical. In real life the average Norwood#6/7 struggles to get a decent transplant outcome.

No hair transplant has ever created any new hairs, and no hair transplant has ever made a man's skull smaller. 100% of the hair they added to the top was lost somewhere else. Don't ever lose sight of that fact.
I just said that Tillman doesn't have great hair characteristics, and he was a repair patient from having several butchered transplants as well, so I don't see why it's not possible for the average NW6 to get a result like him.

Ofc I know hair transplants don't create new hair, they create an illusion, but if you are miserable about being bald that's a good illusion to get.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joe Tillman has a good result but he was nowhere near a bad candidate.

I googled up some pics of his case to refresh my memory. IMO his remaining natural hair was pretty high in the sides/back. There was only moderate crown loss for a "Norwood 6". And his recreated hairline is pretty high/receded but his face shape allows him to get away with it.

The Norwood levels are only attempts to describe certain appearances. Two guys can both fall into the same Norwood number but their balded & donor zones might be very different in terms of square centimeters.

Also, Joe Tillman's hair characteristics are only "not great" by the standards of transplant docs. Compared to the average middle-aged guy on the street his hair thickness/curl/etc is probably average. Decent. Many high-Norwood guys have remaining donor-area hair that is thinner than average. "Donor Thinning" is real.

Q. Can most Norwood#6s get a decent transplant result?
A. Define "decent." The devil is in the details.

Norwood#6/7s need to pick their battles. When there is extensive crown loss it's usually not worthwhile to try to completely cover it. The crown is a convex area of your head. The skin surface area is bigger than it looks like in flat 2D photos.

IMO what makes most transplants unconvincing is they overreach on the total area they want to cover, and they don't implant enough density in the places that don't get patients excited. Dumping an extra 2000 grafts into the vertex/upper sides and around the edges of the crown balding area.... It's a disapppointing way to spend a lot of money & grafts. But it's probably necessary to sell the illusion.

The areas that guys usually want to refill the most (temple recession, the center of a balding crown, etc) are luxury spots that high Norwoods probably cannot risk doing. The first/worst areas to bald should be the last/least refilled.

Last edited:

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Joe Tillman has a good result but he was nowhere near a bad candidate.

I googled up some pics of his case to refresh my memory. IMO his remaining natural hair was pretty high in the sides/back. There was only moderate crown loss for a "Norwood 6". And his recreated hairline is pretty high/receded but his face shape allows him to get away with it.

The Norwood levels are only attempts to describe certain appearances. Two guys can both fall into the same Norwood number but their balded & donor zones might be very different in terms of square centimeters.

Also, Joe Tillman's hair characteristics are only "not great" by the standards of transplant docs. Compared to the average middle-aged guy on the street his hair thickness/curl/etc is probably average. Decent. Many high-Norwood guys have remaining donor-area hair that is thinner than average. "Donor Thinning" is real.

Q. Can most Norwood#6s get a decent transplant result?
A. Define "decent." The devil is in the details.

Norwood#6/7s need to pick their battles. When there is extensive crown loss it's usually not worthwhile to try to completely cover it. The crown is a convex area of your head. The skin surface area is bigger than it looks like in flat 2D photos.

IMO what makes most transplants unconvincing is they overreach on the total area they want to cover, and they don't implant enough density in the places that don't get patients excited. Dumping an extra 2000 grafts into the vertex/upper sides and around the edges of the crown balding area.... It's a disapppointing way to spend a lot of money & grafts. But it's probably necessary to sell the illusion.

The areas that guys usually want to refill the most (temple recession, the center of a balding crown, etc) are luxury spots that high Norwoods probably cannot risk doing. The first/worst areas to bald should be the last/least refilled.
He said himself that he has fine hair and wasn't an amazing candidate with having had multiple butcher transplants, and his balding was very extensive, looking like what people often call NW7 (even referred to himself as past a NW6):
1693330108916.png
1693330824706.png

But sure under some conditions his transplanted hair looks pretty thin, so of course styling and such matters.

Last edited:

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He said himself that he has fine hair and wasn't an amazing candidate with having had multiple butcher transplants, and his balding was very extensive, looking like what people often call NW7 (even referred to himself as past a NW6):

If Tillman's hair was geniunely bad characteristics then he wouldn't look as good as he does in the 'before' shots. His fine hair isn't bad, it's just weak by the standards of what transplant docs prefer to deal with.

Never mind the Norwood levels. Never mind the shape of the pattern. What really matters is surface area. Cm/sq of balding skin vs cm/sq of donor hair. Tillman was not too bad of candidate as Norwood#6/7s go.

Look at prince William. He is at least a Norwood#6, maybe even borderline Norwood#7 according to the pattern shape. But his back & sides are high. The balding area is relatively small (for a high Norwood) because of his head shape. He looks transplantable in this pic if he would settle for a Norwood#2-3 hairline and a thinning crown.

1_6214907.jpg

Microsoft's Steve Ballmer. There is no friggin way to cover that much loss with that donor hair supply. Don't even try. His donor strip is shorter (lower down). His bald area is HUGE compared to William's. There is basically no hair forward of his ears. Etc.

newspress-collage-21839281-1679830576239.jpg

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Tillman's hair was geniunely bad characteristics then he wouldn't look as good as he does in the 'before' shots. His fine hair isn't bad, it's just weak by the standards of what transplant docs prefer to deal with.

Never mind the Norwood levels. Never mind the shape of the pattern. What really matters is surface area. Cm/sq of balding skin vs cm/sq of donor hair. Tillman was not too bad of candidate as Norwood#6/7s go.

Look at prince William. He is at least a Norwood#6, maybe even borderline Norwood#7 according to the pattern shape. But his back & sides are high. The balding area is relatively small (for a high Norwood) because of his head shape. He looks transplantable in this pic if he would settle for a Norwood#2-3 hairline and a thinning crown.

View attachment 185469

Microsoft's Steve Ballmer. There is no friggin way to cover that much loss with that donor hair supply. Don't even try. His donor strip is shorter (lower down). His bald area is HUGE compared to William's. There is basically no hair forward of his ears. Etc.

View attachment 185470
Didn't say he had bad characteristics, just average ones.

Yeah in true NW7 cases like the last guy it's virtually impossible to get a decent result, that we can all agree with (though I've seen some people with a bit higher horseshoes than him get not bad results considering the situation). Though it is pretty rare to see true NW7 cases like that, most people who are referred to as NW7 are really more like a "NW6.5".