• Screenshot_20220628-193534.jpg
    Screenshot_20220628-193534.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 372

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** that's a long time man
Yes it is much too long. The Former CEO Rui-Ping Said in 2021 that they didnt get a Delay of corona and they could Hold their Timeline. Their goal was to bring it to Market in 2024.

they got FDA Approval For Phase II trials in US in January 2022 so If they had start the trial in Spring 2022 they could have Been on the Market in 2024.

i think they don’t Want to be that fast because they Reached their goal of a Big Investment (56mio $) and Are know chilling.

The product would have Been in better Hands of Bayer. A German company wouldnt waste their time. I didnt thought Chinese Companys would do so But Hope Medicine is a complete dissappintment.

brillant HMI-115 product of Bayer - terrible clinical Development of Hope Medicine. Thats it

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before caring about Phase 2 we should know if Phase 1 has anything remotely close to macaque results, a Phase 3 might never exist otherwise like many research chemicals

*crossfingers norwood reaper doesnt scam us again*

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it is much too long. The Former CEO Rui-Ping Said in 2021 that they didnt get a Delay of corona and they could Hold their Timeline. Their goal was to bring it to Market in 2024.

they got FDA Approval For Phase II trials in US in January 2022 so If they had start the trial in Spring 2022 they could have Been on the Market in 2024.

i think they don’t Want to be that fast because they Reached their goal of a Big Investment (56mio $) and Are know chilling.

The product would have Been in better Hands of Bayer. A German company wouldnt waste their time. I didnt thought Chinese Companys would do so But Hope Medicine is a complete dissappintment.

brillant HMI-115 product of Bayer - terrible clinical Development of Hope Medicine. Thats it
It is a phase 2 trials they are doing now right? If they succeed, they have to undergo a phase 3 trial as well. Commercialization in 2024 seems out of the question anyway.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a phase 2 trials they are doing now right? If they succeed, they have to undergo a phase 3 trial as well. Commercialization in 2024 seems out of the question anyway.
No! They got FDA permission For doing a Phase II Trial in US Since January 2022 Bit they Decided to do a Phase 1 Trial in Australia with 20 Person.

their goal is to complete Phase II studies in 2024 so Maybe they will
Start this Phase II Trial in Summer 2023.

it is awkward i know

Ljames

My Regimen
Reaction score
No! They got FDA permission For doing a Phase II Trial in US Since January 2022 Bit they Decided to do a Phase 1 Trial in Australia with 20 Person.

their goal is to complete Phase II studies in 2024 so Maybe they will
Start this Phase II Trial in Summer 2023.

it is awkward i know

There are much smarter people than me on this thread using big words I don't know, so it seems to have some science behind it.

But why on earth would you have a product you have faith in and not progress it to trials? It's not like they can tweak it can they or it invalidates the previous trial surely.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are much smarter people than me on this thread using big words I don't know, so it seems to have some science behind it.

But why on earth would you have a product you have faith in and not progress it to trials? It's not like they can tweak it can they or it invalidates the previous trial surely.
The answer is usually very simple: they know (or at least suspect) things that we don't.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those Chinese HopeMedicine motherfuckers fucked the technology. They Are the biggest Problem.

they started a Phase II trial in endometriosis with 162 Patients cause they don’t fear any Side effects
But they don’t start a Phase II trial For hair loss because they Are simply a Piece of sh*t and Are delighted to Waste as much Time as they could.

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't follow the exact plan of the trials. Can someone sum up what happened, is something not going as planned or what's the problem? I mean delays are just normal in biotech

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those Chinese HopeMedicine motherfuckers fucked the technology. They Are the biggest Problem.

they started a Phase II trial in endometriosis with 162 Patients cause they don’t fear any Side effects
But they don’t start a Phase II trial For hair loss because they Are simply a Piece of sh*t and Are delighted to Waste as much Time as they could.
Having a drug, that is extremely expensive to produce. You can either push on a trial for one illness where having a treatment will be covered by health insurance everywhere and therefore it will be easy to get back the investment or you will go for illness where you will get even bashed, that is not a real issue, is nowhere covered by health insurance and because of the production costs are high you wont be able to sell that large amount + you still have a risk of a failure in trial. And on top of that the patent expiration is doing tick tock. What do you choose?