HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry i'm low iq af but does that mean than by june of 2023 ( more or less 1 year from now on) we are likely to know how it's going to translate to human?

i think i can still handle 1 more year just to know
Most likely by March 2023 we will know how much hair it grew in humans, and we will have pictures if it's anything like the results in macaques

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Minoxidil will help your follicles stay "alive" until then. Without any treatment they will become more difficult to revive over the next couple years. We could have results by the end of the year, but quarter 1 next year is more likely.
Most likely by March 2023 we will know how much hair it grew in humans, and we will have pictures if it's anything like the results in macaques
Unless they pull a kintor and wait 10 years and a Covid conference to release the results

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless they pull a kintor and wait 10 years and a Covid conference to release the results
That only happens when results aren't so great

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
So 40000$ every 4 years wow! Gucci /dior of hair loss treatment. Affordable for a select few. But still its better than having no treatment , atleast i can tell myself you are bald because you are broke and not because this Shi*t has no cure.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah its way more expensive than most hair treatments but if you compare it with other commodities its not that crazy to pay $10k/yr if it is literally balding cure.

Many people is already spending >$10k/yr in shitty facial fillers and beauty interventions (and way more in some cases) that require constant replenish every few months. I can definetely see a big market fit for this.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fml, in the study 9/11 monkeys responded. Imagine paying $40K to be one of the unlucky non-responders
PngItem_5069601.png

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So 40000$ every 4 years wow! Gucci /dior of hair loss treatment. Affordable for a select few. But still its better than having no treatment , atleast i can tell myself you are bald because you are broke and not because this Shi*t has no cure.
The price won't stay high for ever. Dutasteride used to be $200+ a month. Now generics are a few bucks. Also, I suspect the longer you use this type of treatment, the longer you will be able to go between treatments.

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fml, in the study 9/11 monkeys responded. Imagine paying $40K to be one of the unlucky non-responders
View attachment 181040
Out of the 11, there were 5 that were considered hard cases because of their age (25 yo). 3 of them actually responded, so unless you are 65+ years old you shouldn't be concerned about this haha !! You'll respond even if it's minimal.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of the 11, there were 5 that were considered hard cases because of their age (25 yo). 3 of them actually responded, so unless you are 65+ years old you shouldn't be concerned about this haha !! You'll respond even if it's minimal.
What’s funny is nobody even understands why this grows hair

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah its way more expensive than most hair treatments but if you compare it with other commodities its not that crazy to pay $10k/yr if it is literally balding cure.

Many people is already spending >$10k/yr in shitty facial fillers and beauty interventions (and way more in some cases) that require constant replenish every few months. I can definetely see a big market fit for this.
You and Pegasus might me millionaire, 90% on this forum aren't even if the cost is 80 k or say 100 k you guys can happily pay for it , i am happy for you guys. And yes their will be a huge market for this their isn't a shortage of balding millionaire who care about their look .

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but if response ratio isn't 100% paired with ridiculously high price, it is going to be maybe hard to market. No one wants to feel like they are gambling their money.

Maybe they should refund some % if you don't respond, but anyway, there's people paying way more for useless stem cell inyections so who knows

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You and Pegasus might me millionaire, 90% on this forum aren't even if the cost is 80 k or say 100 k you guys can happily pay for it , i am happy for you guys. And yes their will be a huge market for this their isn't a shortage of balding millionaire who care about their look .
It's not only for millionares, its about priorities. Almost everyone has a car, house mortgage or student debt by their 30s that is much higher than this. If you consider balding a high priority in your life it will make sense for any middle class average guy.

I guess geolocation plays a big factor too, where I live this money doesn't even buy you 1/8th of a house but might be a full house somewhere else.

Anyway, that's the starting price, like any commercially viable product when supply of chain (and hopefully competitors) happen it will reduce in price. But if it is literally THE CURE it won't ever be cheap because there will be infinite demand like hair transplants which have >2 year queues now.

Dutasteride used to cost >$2.4k/year on launch and this will cost $10k/yr average for reference.

Last edited:

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
If this works close to a cure then every pharmaceutical company under the sun will be researching the prolactin pathway for alternative angles to attack, we'll eventually get a cheap treatment, but it might take 10 years..

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope medicine is sh*t too monkey stfudies don’t correlate. How the f*** did ru beat finasteride in monkeys? Yeah no more hopes

Nehel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope medicine is sh*t too monkey stfudies don’t correlate. How the f*** did ru beat finasteride in monkeys? Yeah no more hopes
Shut the f*** up and get out of here forever you illiterate piece of sh*t Dr. Sanches, you're useless. Sale fils de pute.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU is arguably stronger than finasteride lol, problem is most humans never use it as monotherapy, they are on ARIs previously most of the time