HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sh*t is going to be the game changer.
Like Pyrilutamide? From my perspective, injecting something in the side every 2 weeks, I don't know why, it sounds like a lot of side effects, especially from what I've seen lately.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like Pyrilutamide? From my perspective, injecting something in the side every 2 weeks, I don't know why, it sounds like a lot of side effects, especially from what I've seen lately.
Doesn't Pyr basically just slow down baldness like finasteride? This is different. It, apparently, regrow hair back to early stages.

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when the trials in EU and USA start?

this is a treatment of weekly injections for six months, from what has been seen in monkeys the results should last at least four years.

John Jacobs

My Regimen
Reaction score
HMI-115 will be the ultimate cure for all early stage hair loss patients. No doubt about it.

sounds like this should do at least something in humans. Im Just worried there’s a chance it’s not effective enough for late Norwood stages?

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds like this should do at least something in humans. Im Just worried there’s a chance it’s not effective enough for late Norwood stages?
on monkeys it seems to have been effective also for those which had been balding for many years and which probably had high norwood

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too early to tell.

We won't realistically know about sexual/hormonal sides until the product is released. (You can believe the trials data if you want. But Finasteride has virtually no sides according to the trials.)

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too early to tell.

We won't realistically know about sexual/hormonal sides until the product is released. (You can believe the trials data if you want. But Finasteride has virtually no sides according to the trials.)
“Finasteride has no sides”.
“Pyrilutamide has no sides”.
“CB0301 has no sides”.
“COVID vaccines have no side effects”.

But in fact, all of them have terrible side effects.

In Reddit, one guy is talking about problems in blood pressure and heart rate.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“CB0301 has no sides”.

my anecdote over a clinical trial is your life mantra. its kind of impossible for CB to cause sides and yet you had them. at this point it is virtually impossible that you are not the problem here. also if you think these are "terrible sides" I hope you never have to take medication with actually bad side effects. CB is used on children in puberty for acne. its side effect profile is better than some over the counter drugs. what do you smoke

it has no systemic anti androgenic activity and is barely effective enough to stop hair loss locally. but you of course get the sides that are typical for anti androgens, quite surprising isn't it. maybe you already expect them.

also quite heavy to counter clinical studies with a statement that starts with "a guy on reddit". people have sexual sides on minoxidil even though its biologically impossible.
one can already call it that you will have side effects on this. you will have sides on everything.

also nice straw man you setup there suggesting people say finasteride has no sides. virtually one of the drugs that is most controversial in recent years with hundreds(literally) studies showing always the same side effect profile. for finasteride sides make sense as you are severely messing with your hormone profile. CB is literally cortisone once it gets metabolized. you used 1/3rd of the trial dose where over 300 people did not experience sexual side effects. but yes, of f*****g course the study is faked what else

and the guy on reddit talking about "blood pressure and heart rate" reported that everything is within normals for people which of course after so many dosages is unlikely to change so who knows what you are on about presenting this information as if something explicitly voiced concerns about it on reddit

Last edited:

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too early to tell.

yes, we wait until all the anxiety prone balding guys from this forum report about their experience because clearly that is superior to a well done clinical trial. makes total sense to me. we won't know about the truth until we learn about reports from randos on the internet. this is the classical procedure in pharmacology and science in general

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Too early to tell.

Possible pituitary gland problema worry me more than sexual sides honestly. But, let's wait.

INT

Reaction score
“CB0301 has no sides”.

There are no official studies that mention that finasteride and covid vaccines have NO sides. They only mention that there is a very low likelihood of sides, which is accurate.

Do we really live in a time where 'a guy on reddit' has more credibility than peer-reviewed research?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are no official studies that mention that finasteride and covid vaccines have NO sides. They only mention that there is a very low likelihood of sides, which is accurate.

Do we really live in a time where 'a guy on reddit' has more credibility than peer-reviewed research?
thank you. I honestly dont understand what this is about, nobody is disputing the fact that finasteride does have sexual side effects but not everything is a major pharma conspiracy theory, the FDA process is overall quite solid. CB aka clascoterone has gone through multiple studies for 2 conditions and showed no sexual side effects yet random reports on the internet overwrite this fact in the mind of some people.

Reactions: INT

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
DBE63AB6-227D-4912-8145-DE828A18166E.jpeg

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but not everything is a major pharma conspiracy theory, the FDA process is overall quite solid.

In terms of mortality risk? Yes.

For sexual sides? No.

Sexual issues are very difficult to study even in the best circumstances. And in the Finasteride trials they didn't exactly make an effort to find out anything.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In terms of mortality risk? Yes.

For sexual sides? No.

Sexual issues are very difficult to study even in the best circumstances. And in the Finasteride trials they didn't exactly make an effort to find out anything.
sexual sides where reported in the initial studies. the IIEF score is a standard test to measure sexual function. If the sides are so "extreme" it would not take a lot of effort to find out anything. also what a claim that isn't backed up. at this point finasteride is actually an overstudied drug and the findings are not too dissimilar from the initial trials. also the claim "are very difficult to study even in the best circumstances" is just a claim without any argument why. it is just a repetition of other people millions of times. btw gyno e.g is also not very common on finasteride, that IS easy to study however the incidence based on internet opinion must be 3-4 times higher apparently. so you have this pattern of many studies reporting similar findings but conspiracy theorists on the internet suspect a conspiracy between study creators who all have finantion interests in finasteride(a generic drug) being found save and not have "horrible" sides. with CB there is even an explanation why it is unlikely to have systemic sides. it is rather weak and is rapidly metabolized within 8 hours nothing is left in the blood and it becomes and inactive metabolite cortexalone that further gets converted to cortisone, both have no anti androgenic potential. it also gets metabolized in the blood instead of the liver.

compared to finasteride the initial studies have found NO sexual sides.

dont get me wrong, finasteride is a sh*t drug. but only because it is delivered systemically. the 5AR angle is the best or second best we know as it sits on top of all the other faulty signaling events.

this is not to say studies are perfect, rather that taking what people online say, hell there have even been "polls" on here that people attributed more legitimacy to than studies, thats just so retarded.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sexual sides where reported in the initial studies. the IIEF score is a standard test to measure sexual function. If the sides are so "extreme" it would not take a lot of effort to find out anything. also what a claim that isn't backed up. at this point finasteride is actually an overstudied drug and the findings are not too dissimilar from the initial trials. also the claim "are very difficult to study even in the best circumstances" is just a claim without any argument why. it is just a repetition of other people millions of times. btw gyno e.g is also not very common on finasteride, that IS easy to study however the incidence based on internet opinion must be 3-4 times higher apparently. so you have this pattern of many studies reporting similar findings but conspiracy theorists on the internet suspect a conspiracy between study creators who all have finantion interests in finasteride(a generic drug) being found save and not have "horrible" sides. with CB there is even an explanation why it is unlikely to have systemic sides. it is rather weak and is rapidly metabolized within 8 hours nothing is left in the blood and it becomes and inactive metabolite cortexalone that further gets converted to cortisone, both have no anti androgenic potential. it also gets metabolized in the blood instead of the liver.

compared to finasteride the initial studies have found NO sexual sides.

dont get me wrong, finasteride is a sh*t drug. but only because it is delivered systemically. the 5AR angle is the best or second best we know as it sits on top of all the other faulty signaling events.

this is not to say studies are perfect, rather that taking what people online say, hell there have even been "polls" on here that people attributed more legitimacy to than studies, thats just so retarded.

I'm feeling too lazy to go into the specifics of this one. I've been occasionally talking about it online for years.

I will just say that over-studying a drug doesn't mean anything if the results still don't match reality.