Hm, I'm feeling it at the moment for some reason :(

Pyro

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey hoppi mate

if your hairloss was connected with your other digestive problems, then it's not male pattern baldness. It's some other form of hairloss.

male pattern baldness even strikes 100% healthy athletes. They eat perfect diets. So if you're sure it's to do with your other issues, then it's NOT male pattern baldness and some other type of hairloss. Is your hairloss diffuse thinning on the sides along with the top?

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
mayo even makes me PASS OUT
Less respect for you then
Unless you are exaggerating (which probably you are doing again) if you really have these kind of problems and you haven't seen a real doctor yet, you are just jeopardizing your health

I read about the Candida you talk about so much, and it looks to be another one of your quackery medicines

If some kind of food is really making you loss consciousness, then go to a freaking doctor right now, you live in the UK, you have no excuses to avoid it.

Hoppi

Reaction score
I don't even know what to say anymore. I just wrote a really annoyed post and then deleted it because it's not worth getting all annoyed. What's the use. You guys are just hopeless there's nothing I can do that will make you open your eyes and I don't know why on earth I ever pretend there is. I'm wasting my time, I'm wasting yours, and I'm never, ever, ever going to get anywhere with 95% of the people on here. I just am in disbelief that any group of people can be this arrogant and closed-minded.

I have gone to a doctor several times and several doctors and they just tell me not to eat egg. bigentries it actually makes me feel a bit ill inside that you would take something so troubling and distressing to someone and use it as a way to exploit a weakness and have a go. What does that say about you.

I'm out of here.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but I don't have any sort of respect for quacks

I come from a very superstitious family and know first hand what charlatanry can cause. Most of my relatives would also prefer folk medicines backed by anecdotal evidence instead of seeing an "evil" mainstream doctor.

Sure it's troubling and distressing to you, but desperation is not enough reason to fall into quackery

By the way, everyone has some sort of digestive problems, everyone avoids some kind of foods, so I don't see why you make a big deal about it, specially with eggs, a fairly common food allergy.

However, if you really lose consciousness after eating mayonnaise, I don't see how a doctor would see is as a trivial problem.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Pyro said:
Hey hoppi mate

if your hairloss was connected with your other digestive problems, then it's not male pattern baldness. It's some other form of hairloss.

male pattern baldness even strikes 100% healthy athletes. They eat perfect diets. So if you're sure it's to do with your other issues, then it's NOT male pattern baldness and some other type of hairloss. Is your hairloss diffuse thinning on the sides along with the top?

:agree:

Hoppi none of us have your digestive issues and we're all still bald(ing) so why would we be interested in any of your theories about it?
Your theories are completley irrelevent to everyone on here who does'nt have digestive issues and lets be honest they're probably not even relavent to your own hairloss either.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Your going to drive yourself crazy (if you haven't already) trying to find causal links between unrelated events. But then again that's just a part of your personality I gather.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Anyway (calmed down now!), despite stuff like this where I don't think an agreement will ever really be reached... I must admit that overall I do like this place because it's so nice to be around people who care about their hair like I do. I dunno why I spend quite SO long here... just I guess it's my go-to place when I get bored lol

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score
Hm, I'm feeling it at the moment for some reason.......really warm inside and wanting to figure out whats going on here.

Hoppi

Reaction score
heh, I blame my Italian blood for my strong emotions ^^

cuebald

Reaction score
How long have you had these digestive problems then? As far as I was aware gluten intolerance doesn't just "appear", rather you are born with it?

I know a guy with unknown IBS (or so he claims) and he's a NW1 though he has coarse and unruly hair. The healthiest guy where I work is a NW6 at about 30. I heard on Radio 2 that only 8% of girls find baldies sexy but it didn't hurt in his case (did in mine though :shakehead:)

Hoppi

Reaction score
cuebald said:
How long have you had these digestive problems then? As far as I was aware gluten intolerance doesn't just "appear", rather you are born with it?

I know a guy with unknown IBS (or so he claims) and he's a NW1 though he has coarse and unruly hair. The healthiest guy where I work is a NW6 at about 30. I heard on Radio 2 that only 8% of girls find baldies sexy but it didn't hurt in his case (did in mine though :shakehead:)

hey man, thanks for the like, friendly and balanced post!

Basically, my digestion hit problems in... about August 2009 (my very bad egg intolerance mainly, but it became slowly clear that other things can trigger similar problems too). My skin suddenly became "thinner" within about a month of that (literally, I know it sounds surreal but that's genuinely what happened, in the space of about 3 or 4 days my skin changed from only reacting a tiny bit when pinched and stuff to much more wrinkly and thin, basically because the amount of collagen had decreased).

Then, I remember vividly, over the rest of that year showers were VERY odd because I would have so much hair in my hands. I had to keep rolling it up and chucking it, and I was really confused. I would just put it down to having really thick hair, and think that it was just because of that. But then in February of the next year (2010), basically the same night I joined HairLossTalk.com, I was getting ready to go out to a friend's party, and I was looking in the mirror and pulled my hair back and THEN I saw the receded hairline at the sides!!!! And I'll never forget the shock as I saw it! I literally gasped in like, horror! lol I never saw it before as my long hair covered those areas.

So that's when I jumped on the net and researched and learned all about DHT and finasteride and all that stuff, and then I found HairLossTalk.com at I suppose about 4am haha (judging by my signup time!).

So... that's the story of Hoppi. A bit of a tl;dr but.. many things in life are! :)

Hope it didn't bore you! But yes I hope that sheds a little more light on why I believe so strongly that there is a relation, at least in some people. Because no matter what I do, I still can't eat egg. And I still get random pains and diarrhea and digestive problems, and even if I eat really well so I don't get them, my skin is still poor and my hair is still thinning and full of dandruff. It feels like in that August my body just CHANGED. Like a switch was flicked and it hasn't been the same since. And that's why I've spent so long trying to work it out, because I believe that if I can work out what that switch IS (whether Candida or whatever it may be), I can reverse EVERYTHING because my body will heal again. Unfortunately it's been very hard to do.

Anyway erm, I'll leave that there, hopefully it wasn't too boring! :)

Hoppi! ^_^

Archon

Reaction score
cuebald said:
I heard on Radio 2 that only 8% of girls find baldies sexy but it didn't hurt in his case (did in mine though :shakehead:)

The study had a margin of error of about... 8 percent. :innocent:

Hoppi

Reaction score
I would imagine that MOST girls would find SOME bald guys sexy. Depends on the guy I think :)

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score
Like this dude....

baldy.png

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well leave his fugly hairy body out, he has good head shape

cuebald

Reaction score
great BHT candidate