Hm, I'm feeling it at the moment for some reason :(

Hoppi

Reaction score
I dunno why. I guess because I mean of course I still haven't managed to stop it with a health approach (but I really don't wanna get into all that here) and... ugh it's just a piss-take isn't it really? That's the thing, it just makes no SENSE and you just want it to leave you alone because it's making everything so much HARDER. You know what I mean? Well, I'm sure you do :)

Just... I find myself looking at pictures of celebrities with hair probs sometimes just to remind myself I'm not a freak :( That's the problem though isn't it? So many younger celebrities hide it that when it does happen to you it's even more unexpected as the world has created an illusion that it won't. I'm not bitter about that as such, it just hurts is all.

And yeah I still believe all the stuff I believed since I joined about health etc etc, but regardless we're all human beings and it's always horrible regardless of why you think it's happening.

And I find it even more cold that I've got all this damn body hair now and i HATE body hair. What a piss-take >.<

Do you see why I believe my hormones are out of whack?

Ugh... what I wouldn't give to have doctorates in endocrinology and gastroenterology right now xD but again, JUST my opinion.

I also wish CB was cheaper, as I'm not a huge fan of minoxidil as I think it makes my forehead look wrinklier but it might be my imagination.

Oh well... what can I do eh ._. Just gotta... keep going I guess. If I really can't fix this internally (I'll keep trying ofc) then I guess I gotta just find a regimen that works and stick to it.

That's all anyway :)

Life eh?

I guess I need this thread for venting...

Hoppi :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Suprise, suprise .....
After all the 'I've cracked it' theories. :whistle:

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand that hair loss has been undesired by young men for centuries

But when did people started to cry like babies because they grow body hair?
It seems absurd to me, unless you are going to be naked all the time and you want to show your ripped abs, there is no point of being ashamed of having hairy arms

I'm a fairly hairy dude and don't care about it at all. Men are supposed to grow hair

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yah but as I say I believe I have all this new body hair for the same reason I am losing scalp hair. Which is because my androgen levels are out of balance. And I still believe it's due to digestion and I still believe I've worked most of it out but... that doesn't mean I'm patient or that hair loss doesn't scare me :(

My ideas are only theories and I don't have 100% confidence they're going to work, how can I possibly? I'm only human.

It seems like minoxidil and an azole (keto or mico) would be a good backup regimen for me at least until I can get my hands on some CB.

hm...

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know want to know why you're losing scalp hair and growing body hair? It's because your genes are coded to do so!

sergiotahini

Established Member
Reaction score
*joins HairLossTalk.com in state of male pattern baldness-induced panic*

*disregards FDA approved drugs in favor of goji berries, balayam*

*attempts to dissuade other male pattern baldness sufferers from taking finasteride/minoxidil via internets in act of stunning altruism*

*continues to bald*

*vows to find baldness cure hidden within translated text of bhagavad ghita*

just having some fun. male pattern baldness sucks; good luck with whatever route you decide to take.

Hoppi

Reaction score
ghg said:
Do you know want to know why you're losing scalp hair and growing body hair? It's because your genes are coded to do so!

and the food intolerances, skin health drop and dandruff that all started at tge same time? Genetics?

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
ghg said:

and the food intolerances, skin health drop and dandruff that all started at tge same time? Genetics?
You are just hypochondriac.

You've haven't even seen a doctor to know if your symptoms are real or not

I still doubt about the extent of your hair loss. Considering you tend to exaggerate any other health symptoms and the imaginary results of your snake oil treatments

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
ghg said:

Dandruff, food intolerances or skin conditions doesn't cause baldness if you don't have the balding gene. I have skin problems too, and I have overgrowth of yeast (toenail fungus etc) just like my father, but I don't blame them for my balding. My father never lost his hair despite having these problems. He only started balding like 10 years ago, well past his 50th birthday. Balding in male pattern baldness pattern is always genetic.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Right, that's it I give up. You people don't DESERVE to learn or take on new information.

I hope you like living in a box because I'm afraid you're going to be there for a long, long time.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Hoppi, your arrogance never ceases to surprise me.

Let's recap your time on this forum:

• I have genuinely lost count of the number of times you have cried wolf and claimed to have the cure to baldness.
    [/*:m:39hnwvc1]
  • You repeatedly encourage people to give up on proven *scientific* regimens and use your brand of herbal quackery.
    [/*:m:39hnwvc1]
  • You continue to deny that you're doing anything wrong with your constant irresponsible posts.[/*:m:39hnwvc1]

And now you're accusing *us* of living in a box for expressing doubt about your methods? Good luck with that approach to life, I'm sure you'll be fantastic at influencing others.

The sad part is you actually seem like a nice guy, I'm baffled why you insist on behaving the way you do.

Hoppi

Reaction score
I've never encouraged people to do anything, I've just voiced my opinion. Hell, often I even discuss standard treatments with them as comfortably as I'll discuss Candida, fatty liver or hormonal imbalance. I'm very happy talking about all of these things because I believe they ALL have a place.

I don't discuss genetics much, but that's mainly because I don't believe that my genes were the primary initiator of my hair loss, I believe they only dictate my baseline sensitivity. But.. yeah :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
bigentries said:
Hoppi said:
ghg said:

You are just hypochondriac.

You've haven't even seen a doctor to know if your symptoms are real or not

I still doubt about the extent of your hair loss. Considering you tend to exaggerate any other health symptoms and the imaginary results of your snake oil treatments

:agree: :bravo:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Right, that's it I give up.

[attachment=0:3kxeiy2z]woohoo.jpg[/attachment:3kxeiy2z]

Attachments

• woohoo.jpg
    woohoo.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 432

Aedan

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys he is on this part of the forum to vent his frustration which we all share when it comes to hairloss, yet you are all jumpin on the "i told you so" bandwagon rather than offerin' some support.

Hoppi just gets excited but what i've read from you dude it is as you say, only your opinion you voice.

Hoppi

Reaction score
jon jon said:
Guys he is on this part of the forum to vent his frustration which we all share when it comes to hairloss, yet you are all jumpin on the "i told you so" bandwagon rather than offerin' some support.

Hoppi just gets excited but what i've read from you dude it is as you say, only your opinion you voice.

Thanks man :)

And like, I never said it was EASY losing hair, or anything like that, I'm just struggling just like everyone else but I have different views. And yeah I get carried away from time to time lol

That part is just part of my personality I think!

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score

Thanks man :)

And like, I never said it was EASY losing hair, or anything like that, I'm just struggling just like everyone else but I have different views. And yeah I get carried away from time to time lol

That part is just part of my personality I think!
[/quote]

EXACTLY! Your getting close to self enlightenment Hoppi!!! You have a history here Hoppi and we know what we are saying. You are sometimes the problem. You seem like a really nice guy, a fun guy, very personable, but you act like like a stubborn child. People tell you the answers on this forum and you go off like a school kid with some entirely different perspective that guess what....it does not work for you. And we already told you reality.

Why not keep your eyes on the ball and focus and keep your hair? Play by the rules keep your hair, get it. Lets start from scratch... #1 do finasteride....#2 you know the rest.... No stop! Don't think don't speak just DO THE SCIENCE THIS FORUM RECOMMENDS.

"Oh but I don't wanna... :sobbing: "

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Gentleman I can attest to the food intolerance thing. I have male pattern baldness throughout the top and when ever I eat anything with gluten I get substantial more hairloss. My head litterally starts itching within 20 minutes of eating it and the sebum Gods arrive......sucks

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score
There is always the possibly of having other health problems or conditions at the same time as having male pattern baldness , but they usually always unrelated to male pattern baldness which is genetic unless you are shooting Test or steroids then you could be triggering male pattern baldness unnaturally. There fore treatment for male pattern baldness remains the same do not let other conditions confuse the diagnosis and treatment for male pattern baldness (something Hoppie does all the time and it will throw you off track concerning male pattern baldness).

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
timallen45 said:
Gentleman I can attest to the food intolerance thing. I have male pattern baldness throughout the top and when ever I eat anything with gluten I get substantial more hairloss. My head litterally starts itching within 20 minutes of eating it and the sebum Gods arrive......sucks

Yeah but I'm sure there are many celiac patients who don't lose their hair, albeit being ultra-sensitive to wheat gluten. The conditions may "help" each other or don't, but the bottom line is you'd be going bald even without the gluten intolerance. I basically haven't eaten gluten for the past 3,5 years but that hasn't stopped my hairloss.

And Ori83: is that Brock Lesnar reference supposed to make me feel better? Goddamn that guy looks b.a.d.!