Histogen presentation

efedrez

Reaction score
hellouser, you have been one of the most proactive members of any hair loss forum I have ever seen and I value your contributions very much, particularly the interviews after the congress in Miami.
If you are planning to continue to be a valuable and knowledge member (and I hope you are) you will continue to receive message of both, appreciation and criticism... That's just the way human nature works.
Don't be discouraged my friend, think that whatever piece of information you have, might bring hope and clarity to young balding men that are coming here desperately looking for information.
If you decide to publish the information you have or any other that might come your way later, you will most certainly have to deal with criticism but you will be helping most of members a great deal

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys have hyped it up to the point that whatever he shares will be underwhelming.

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, about emailing Histogen or anyone else, I've never, ever, EVER emailed any pharma about ANYTHING. Why? Because I'm not desperate, that's why

Well that certainly explains why you joined, and actively post in a hairloss forum... can you please direct me to the hair loss forum in which forum members do care about their hair loss? Apparently this isn't one of them?

No you haven't emailed cause you are one of those leaches that sit back and wait for everyone to inquire and dig up info for you, and if it isn't exactly what you want, and on your timeline you crack the timeless joke of "lol it'll be here in 5-10 years!" I Seriously need to pound anti depressants listening to your nonsense!

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
Aw shucks, I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight LOL

First, you're full of ****. Second, even if you have anything to share, who cares? Whether you share it has no barring on whether or not it exists, and won't accelerate or retard Histogen's bull**** timeline. Finally, it's Histogen, so it's more hype. Listen to yourself - you're absurd.

Oh, about emailing Histogen or anyone else, I've never, ever, EVER emailed any pharma about ANYTHING. Why? Because I'm not desperate, that's why

- - - Updated - - -

TL;DR. Try to be more succinct - express yourself in a paragraph or two.

You're not welcome here. Go to BTT or someplace else.

capole12

Reaction score
I apologize if this question has been previously addressed in the thread, I was able to find the answer... Do we have any timeframe as to a release??

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
Aw shucks, I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight LOL

First, you're full of ****. Second, even if you have anything to share, who cares? Whether you share it has no barring on whether or not it exists, and won't accelerate or retard Histogen's bull**** timeline. Finally, it's Histogen, so it's more hype. Listen to yourself - you're absurd.

- - - Updated - - -

TL;DR. Try to be more succinct - express yourself in a paragraph or two.

Your garbage theory, needed to be properly addressed and exemplified for being stupidity especially since it's stupidity that you evidently think proves a concrete argument which is laughable.

wutdahair

Reaction score
I'd be more motivated to prove the naysayers wrong with any good news I may have. Holding back on the rest of the posters here who appreciate the information is a win for people like occulus.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hellouser is a prima donna - don't you guys remember that people were initially hesitant to have him attend the hair congress because they weren't sure if he'd lash out/say something stupid? I appreciate his work there, but his hair loss has given him some sort of complex - this is the same stunt he pulled with his Seti trial, claiming he'd share his routine for weeks only to refuse after being criticized. He's obviously not obligated to share anything, but dangling info over desperate peoples' head on a forum is a weak and petty thing to do. If you're going to share, then do it; if not, then quit talking about your "secret" info.

As far as we know Hellouser didn't cause a scene at the meeting, lashing out and saying something stupid.

Perhaps your fears about him were completely unfounded and you should give him more credit.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
oh my god, I didn't know there was going to be drama because of my observations. I wouldn't have said anything if I had known, lol. I just have a few things I want to clarify:

-I appreciate hellouser's efforts for going to miami and delivering, I learned a lot with the interviews. I think I thanked him in more than one thread too.
-I want to be wrong on my combover claims more than anything in the world, but I've seen a lot of good combovers in my time, especially when people have hair but it's thin, like the subject. It's really hard to not be sceptic.
-I stated in one of my other posts that I believe histogen will be beneficial for hair for sure.
-I was never aggressive to anyone.
-If hellouser doesn't want to release the news it's up to him, he owes us nothing.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as we know Hellouser didn't cause a scene at the meeting, lashing out and saying something stupid.

Perhaps your fears about him were completely unfounded and you should give him more credit.

I stripped and ran butt naked through one of the presentations at the congress. Sorry guys, couldn't compose myself.

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
Hellouser is a prima donna - don't you guys remember that people were initially hesitant to have him attend the hair congress because they weren't sure if he'd lash out/say something stupid? I appreciate his work there, but his hair loss has given him some sort of complex - this is the same stunt he pulled with his Seti trial, claiming he'd share his routine for weeks only to refuse after being criticized. He's obviously not obligated to share anything, but dangling info over desperate peoples' head on a forum is a weak and petty thing to do. If you're going to share, then do it; if not, then quit talking about your "secret" info.

So you're calling hellouser names because he's got information he obtained by effort that you want, and your solution to try and beat it out of him is to criticize? Makes sense...

Why can't you contact histogen? Why can't you trial seti if it's that important to you? I'm with prey... You guys have made this out to sound like hellouser has a top secret formula that histogen is providing him with... It's an update, and it seems like a lot of people only want to criticize those right now anyways so why share it?

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
Want a better HairLossTalk.com experience? Block Hemo. It's lovely.

Hell's news is simple: A guy from *** interviewed Gail Naughton at the Stem Cell Summit.
Phase III trials start in July. Histogen estimates Mexico release in 2018.

He's being cagey because he's pissed off. That what happens when entitled little dopes puff up, name call, use rude language and generally behave like they just discovered the internet.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Want a better HairLossTalk.com experience? Block Hemo. It's lovely.

Hell's news is simple: A guy from *** interviewed Gail Naughton at the Stem Cell Summit.
Phase III trials start in July. Histogen estimates Mexico release in 2018.

He's being cagey because he's pissed off. That what happens when entitled little dopes puff up, name call, use rude language and generally behave like they just discovered the internet.

You win the prize!

We had a guy on another forum head out and have a brief chat with Dr. Naughton at a recent presentation and she confirmed the July start date for Phase III. Now, we all know things don't always go smoothly so anything can happen but July is in a couple month so it's good news.

And yes, I'm pissed off. The tinfoil hat wearers make ridiculous statements in threads like this that should be celebrated... instead we get conspiracy theory horsehockey. Anyway, too bad about the 2018 pushback, but she did say it's probable for the 2018 release...I suppose we could get lucky and still get the HSC treatment sometime next year. Fingers crossed.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Attention all registering U.S. voters, if/when Trump is on the ballot box this coming general election let's err on the side of caution
and give it to Sanders. All the Donald's wall talk could have temporarily put a damper on U.S. vs. Mexico
foreign relations. When it comes to hair it's wise not to take anymore chances. -)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Attention all registering U.S. voters, if/when Trump is on the ballot box this coming general election let's err on the side of caution
and give it to Sanders. All the Donald's wall talk could have temporarily put a damper on U.S. vs. Mexico
foreign relations. When it comes to hair it's wise not to take anymore chances. -)

Donald Trump will give us all hair. And Mexico will pay for it.

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score

If trump wins we'll pay forum ourselves, but if Bernie wins we can sit on our couches all day until the time comes that it's released, then Bernie's evil 1% will pay for us to do it!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Haha My CONfidence is mounting.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you a win-win is viable? -)
If trump wins we'll pay forum ourselves, but if Bernie wins we can sit on our couches all day until the time comes that it's released, then Bernie's evil 1% will pay for us to do it!

wutdahair

Reaction score
I've just emailed Histogen asking about the trial and release in Mexico and got a response almost immediately. Here's the response:

"Thank you for your interest and message. In response to your question, Histogen is in conjuncture with a partner in Mexico that is going to begin clinical trials with HSC sometime this year. However, there is no estimated timeline for the market introduction of HSC in Mexico at this time. Let me know if you have any more questions regarding HSC. "

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phase III trials starting this year sounds really great. Their statistical data is way better than anything else available, and if the progress continues after 12 months it will definitely be a game changer.
I just hope it is affordable and available soon.