Histogen presentation

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
April will be a big month for the hair loss community!

bald7802

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lord, I invite you to end this nightmare and give us the cure

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lord, I invite you to end this nightmare and give us the cure

The Lord gave you this nightmare... doubt he'll change his mind on it.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
The Lord gave you this nightmare... doubt he'll change his mind on it.

i understand your pain hellouser. when i was nw0 i had the hottest girls you can imagine. since i began balding my self-esteem is completely crushed. when the sun shines, i can´t go out without a ****ing cap. if i see someone who is nw0 and i am going around with my cap, i could immediately cry. i dont understand why some guys are punished with balding and others are not. sometimes when i go to bed, i hope i wll never wake up again... :(

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
He just gave me a sign, he said a cure is only 5 years away now.

Every time someone asks, the lord delays a cure by another year... and grows another follicle on fullheads worldwide.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Lmao, is she going to present the same thing over and over again? Desperately trying to find someone to fund Histogen probably.

totally agree swoop. i have no idea where all the interest comes from. their combover pics are the biggest joke and those growth factors will not stay over a longer time in the scalp. dht will kill it sooner or later. without cb this makes no sense. i really think that cb would have the potential, to keep existing hairs for a long long time. it is so sadly, that cb will take such a long time to enter the market :(

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
totally agree swoop. i have no idea where all the interest comes from. their combover pics are the biggest joke and those growth factors will not stay over a longer time in the scalp. dht will kill it sooner or later. without cb this makes no sense. i really think that cb would have the potential, to keep existing hairs for a long long time. it is so sadly, that cb will take such a long time to enter the market :(

CB is just a weaker version of RU.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd bump this since the presentation is coming up on the 25th.

Im hoping Histogen has a new presentation not just a repeat of the Hair Congress presentation with more/better pictures and an update on worldwide clinical trials - particularly Mexico.

A member had emailed them for an update and there was no mention of Mexico even though Gail mentioned in her interview with Hellouser that they were in late stage negotiations with a Mexican partner who would fund the Mexican clinical trials.

Histogen themselves are are trying to raise $18mil and they've only had 3 investors invest $192k so far - https://www.zacksinvest.com/histogen-inc - which is not a good sign.

I know a lot of people are down on this treatment especially because of the inconsistent pictures (and I rather this not turn into a rant about the stupid pictures), but it's undeniable that one patient had significant regrowth and at an estimated cost of $2k I would definitely give this a try as a holdover for a better treatment release.

Stay positive boys.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Figured I'd bump this since the presentation is coming up on the 25th.

Im hoping Histogen has a new presentation not just a repeat of the Hair Congress presentation with more/better pictures and an update on worldwide clinical trials - particularly Mexico.

A member had emailed them for an update and there was no mention of Mexico even though Gail mentioned in her interview with Hellouser that they were in late stage negotiations with a Mexican partner who would fund the Mexican clinical trials.

Histogen themselves are are trying to raise $18mil and they've only had 3 investors invest $192k so far - https://www.zacksinvest.com/histogen-inc - which is not a good sign.

I know a lot of people are down on this treatment especially because of the inconsistent pictures (and I rather this not turn into a rant about the stupid pictures), but it's undeniable that one patient had significant regrowth and at an estimated cost of $2k I would definitely give this a try as a holdover for a better treatment release.

Stay positive boys.

I think for our generation a cure for hair loss is going to be multiple treatments. Histogen/min/finasteride/SM would hold most of us with baseline hair or above for 10+ years. Let's be honest, there won't be a single cure in our youth or when hair matters to us. I'm not trying to be negative and I hope I am 100% disproven but that's just how I see it

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think for our generation a cure for hair loss is going to be multiple treatments. Histogen/min/finasteride/SM would hold most of us with baseline hair or above for 10+ years. Let's be honest, there won't be a single cure in our youth or when hair matters to us. I'm not trying to be negative and I hope I am 100% disproven but that's just how I see it
Technology advances exponentially. Remember that.