Histogen presentation

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Significant improvement

hey hellouser, i also bashed histogen, i think now that it was a mistake. thanks for your efforts. i feel so helpless, because i need something NOW! histogen is safe, is there no way to get these injections right now on the dark market?

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Its like watching right wingers and left wingers fight with each other. That is a huge improvement regardless of quality of pictures taken. We still don't know(correct me if I'm wrong) how many injections and the frequency of injections that can be done. Because of it's safe profile we could be looking at something good. It's defo better than minoxidil or finasteride and combined with both of them we can avoid a hair transplant. Hair transplant is an archaic method of treating hair loss in today's age. We should be happy that people are trying to replace it.

BTW, is there any way the hair loss surgeons could be using lobbying to delay efforts. They are a large organization. I know this is a bit over the top but is it possible?https://www.google.co.in/search?q=s...ved=0ahUKEwjky_KytbrMAhVQHY4KHUG1C5wQvwUIGSgA

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
1. We don't know how much Follica has raised, because they area a PRIVATE company. They are also associated with one of the best medical research universities on the planet.

2. $30 million in one round IS significant money, and Shisedo is a major corporation worth about $1b.

3. "Samumed likely hasn't raised $100m" - "likely" lol

4. Kytheria is valued at about $2b

5. "Pharma" refers to any biotech company, not just a company that makes "pharmaceuticals." As in "Kytheria bioPHARMAceuticals

You've answered NONE of my questions, as I've proved above.

"Mind you, none of these biotechs has someone else handling their PR. But even if they did, I'd bet you'd be complaining that the PR person doesn't know enough about the actual science." - are you kidding? Every major corporation has someone handling their PR, either in house or hired. Or do you think research scientists write their press releases? PR is a MASSIVE industry, and every corporation of any size has either in house or contracts.

"Howcome I haven't seen your complaints about these biotechs being desperate when I conducted interviews with Kerastem, Kythera or the two times I met with Replicel?" Kerastem is a scam. Replicel is another Histogen - underfunded (a penny stock - currently trading at a 52w low - with a market cap under $10m), unproven, and desperate for PR so they can raise more money. As for Kytheria, where did you talk to them? A conference where they will talk to anyone?

Dude, just stop.

Man you're a complete idiot, like straight up! How is Keralstem a scam,i've actually been looking into it pretty intensely and they're very honest with what they can achieve and they seem very reputable,not to mention their clinical data supports their claims, and the photographs look good. As for histogen they would've cut their losses a long time ago if they weren't showing any results, that is a fact. There is literally nothing to gain especially for an M.D. That wants to have a productive future in the field of medicine, in falsifying results! This isn't early 2000's anymore people don't get away with scams for long, if they were falsifying results to get it out to the market in Mexico to collect as much money as they could as I said they wouldn't make much, and the amount of time they put into promoting this product and going through clinical trials and falsifying results wouldn't remotely be worth it you might as well just work construction! Make about the same, with the amount of effort and time put in, and at the end of it you wouldn't have legal fraud suits blow up in your face, just a steady paycheck!

OK I can assure you I know more about clinical trials, I'm an SCI patient and since the day I broke my neck I have been following various clinical trials, and very early scientific advancement and research. Here's an example invivo therapeutics was one of the first companies to show gait improvements in actual primate animal models, not rats! But they were private company, stock going for about $.50 it jumped up a bit after the show that video! But even the most seasoned investors, don't understand the science,don't understand the severity of the injury and the massive implications even slight recovery can have! So basically they only see big bright flashing results, that they're ignorant mind can comprehend "oh that looks good here's money". Two years later after their stock had gone down, because clinical trials take an astounding amount of effort and time unfortunately; in vivo therapeutics the game of phase 1 clinical trial using their scaffolding on acute spinal cord injuries. After a few patients results came out and showed positive improvements their stock went from about $.40 to $ 14.61 there market capital went from around $30 million-$250 million plus in a matter of a few. Here we are six months later and their stock has dropped massively, last I checked it was four dollars maybe it's gone out maybe it's gone down even though their clinical trial continues to move forward showing decent results, they had tons of funding but the process takes a very long time, so people jumped off the bag and waggon of get rich quick. Meanwhile a different company using a spinal stimulator did a case study with 25 quadriplegics all of which showed substantial recovery, like groundbreaking! The head doctor being a very reputable man, had many investment firms wanting to invest but they wanted certain stipulations on their investment, one being cancelling the work on the implantable stimulator the doctor could not reach an agreement therefore this groundbreaking research has been in hibernation for two years now almost! That research can get no funding at this time yet it will be a billion dollar device/company in the decades to come; not to mention the reason people like me recover a substantial amount of function! There's just so much at play,that you don't possibly understand! The fast amount of time and effort put in the clinical trials, investors ignorance, the get rich quick Beggin wagon, unstable markets, human nature, conflict of interest! You want to know one thing though all of the results of both of those clinical trials are beyond accurate, there isn't any falsified claim because that could completely destroy 40 years of research in the blink of an eye, not to mention their reputation!

And you know what makes this even more relevant on this topic, SCI has no treatment; Not one. And it is actually a very serious medical condition. Hair loss is not. So there's much more emphasis on getting a treatment to market for SCI, yet all of those often trivial situations slow the work down as well as the funding! Not to mention hair loss has two approved treatments, which means a few things! It's no news to anybody that these treatments make billions of dollars every year, those companies have a monopoly of the market, they are the solid investments at this time. Any of these new treatments for hair loss have to show either far better improvements, or at the very least equal improvements with far less side effects compared to the available treatments for FDA approval. This is blatantly obvious fact for researchers, so if there research wasn't leading to either one of those directions again they would cut their losses! The point I'm getting at is you cannot judge the quality of research,based on the amount of investors they attract! There are far too many factors that come in to play in that regard! Videos, photographic proof and clinical data are what you base research on. If they make it into a phase 3 in the US, watch how many ignorant investors will flock to them without even viewing The clinical data.…

The biggest thing is invivo therapeutic scaffolding, the spinal stimulator's they're not "cures" people don't turn 100% able-bodied jump right out of their wheelchairs on video after using them. No different then Keralstem and histogen they are not a cure for hair loss they are treatment, hair isn't sprouting out of their patients scalp like fireworks, therefore it's not bright, pretty, colourful, flashyeasy to understand for the masses therefore it doesn't go viral, which means investors remain ignorant and/ or hesitant. That does not mean that any of what I stated is not very productive research that will turn into a very effective treatment!

- - - Updated - - -

I waited as long as I could, watching him Sproat how they're not attracting lots and lots of investors, as if that proves that their work is not productive/ efficient or a "scam"! But you know that doesn't prove ****, and I couldn't stand it anymore... Bare with my spelling and grammar errors, on iPad and for whatever reason I can't edit it with the quote staying intact.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
There's clear regrowth I've said many times I dunno why naysayers always complaint this and that when the fact of regrowth is right in front of you.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Or maybe they're just worried that all we're doing is indulging our false hopes and making excuses for companies that have nothing to lose and everything to gain by deceiving us.

We may be wasting time hoping and waiting for things that won't happen (at least not in time). Would we still be sitting around patiently if we were absolutely certain nothing was actually being done about hair loss and society was okay with that? Because that just may be what's happening. After all, it's been the case every single time so far; no company has ever produced a single photo showing anything that could realistically take you from the ugliness that is obvious balding to a healthy head of hair. At best, their products take you from bald to slightly less bald, which isn't saving anyone. And trust me, if results were really compundable, there isn't a company in existence that wouldn't go straight for an overkill treatment to show off their max potential.

These sad wisps of hair are apparently the absolute best that future treatments have in store for us - years from now! So we'll have spent 5 years waiting for them and then another 5 waiting for the next set of treatments - only marginally better. Rinse and repeat, all the while you're still balding, worse off than the day before and in need of even stronger treatments.

I'm sorry if I come across as rude but I want to actually live my life as opposed to just dreaming about it. Though if it pisses you off - good! You should be pissed off, we should all be furious. Who is going to give us back our youth when all these promising treatments have turned out to be a bust?

And I swear, you have no idea how much I want to be proven wrong.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Follisket
We may be wasting time hoping and waiting for things that won't happen (at least not in time). Would we still be sitting around patiently if we were absolutely certain nothing was actually being done about hair loss and society was okay with that? Because that just may be what's happening. After all, it's been the case every single time so far; no company has ever produced a single photo showing anything that could realistically take you from the ugliness that is obvious balding to a healthy head of hair. At best, their products take you from bald to slightly less bald, which isn't saving anyone. And trust me, if results were really compundable, there isn't a company in existence that wouldn't go straight for an overkill treatment to show off their max potential.

Even more sickening; there are zero case reports known of spontaneous reversal of Androgenetic Alopecia. That's just insane. You know Androgenetic Alopecia is extremely prevalent to some degree in many people. People have been unwittingly a test subject for Androgenetic Alopecia through their lifetime, also when they suffer from (rare) abnormalities or are involved in clinical trials not related to Androgenetic Alopecia, or have been in frankenstein experiments in the past etc.

Let's take a look at cancer;

The word spontaneous implies “without any apparent cause,”[1] and regression is defined as a decrease in the size of the tumor or in the extent of cancer in the body according to the national cancer institute (NCI).[2] Spontaneous regression occurs in most types of cancer and was recorded in the medical literature as early as 1742.[3] The standard definition of spontaneous regression as “the partial or complete disappearance of a malignant tumor in the absence of treatment or in the presence of therapy considered inadequate to exert a significant influence on the disease” was composed by Dr. Tilden Everson and Dr. Warren Cole in the 1960s
So yes, in cancer some people are doomed to just die but there are case reports known of complete regression and that is without any intervention at all.

And now hair loss is around there for a very long time and is apparent to the naked eye. Cosmetic regrowth is noted easily by the observer.

ZERO case reports considering this.

I challenge anyone to find a single case report in any literature which describes complete or significant reversal of Androgenetic Alopecia without any intervention. The only time pretty much that severe regrowth has been noted is actually with intervention and that is primarily androgen/AR angle + estradiol. Aside of this nothing is worthwhile mentioning besides the guy that burned his scalp and miraculously regrew his hair.

Androgenetic Alopecia is so deep hard wired, it's a huge b**ch. We must face it, we know very little. We are in huge need of a proper model.

Let's hope that T. Tsuji can form sweet new hair follicles. Eventually we will get there but I hope we will get there before we ain't too old.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
ZERO case reports considering this.

I challenge anyone to find a single case report in any literature which describes complete or significant reversal of Androgenetic Alopecia without any intervention. The only time pretty much that severe regrowth has been noted is actually with intervention and that is primarily androgen/AR angle + estradiol. Aside of this nothing is worthwhile mentioning besides the guy that burned his scalp and miraculously regrew his hair.

Androgenetic Alopecia is so deep hard wired, it's a huge b**ch. We must face it, we know very little. We are in huge need of a proper model.

Let's hope that T. Tsuji can form sweet new hair follicles. Eventually we will get there but I hope we will get there before we ain't too old.

Well, there is the barbecue head guy...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hellouser, are you still holding onto some Histogen news?

Yep. But you can thank occulus and folliman, because I won't be sharing it.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
PM me the secret I donated.

Wonder what the cost is going to be. I am not impressed with karastem. Reminds me of the hype when prp and acell came out. Hope I'm wrong.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Wasnt there someone who was going to do an interview with Gail after the summit lol.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

https://vimeo.com/149787339

10:36... That?

So what the taco's are out of the picture suddenly?

But now suddenly in talk with potential partnering Japan, China and Korea?

Hmmm.. 2014... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIM-vA6l0u8

minute 4:45; "So we're moving forward right now with the strategy to do our final clinical trial for approval in Japan starting early next year for male pattern baldness."

So is that suddenly a new partner or what?

She mentions a lot of stuff, but it never holds truth you know...

It would be nice if a phase 3 trial would commence in one of these countries though so we can see finally some proper research.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
^None of the above.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

While I appreciate what you and the other senior members do for us all it kind of sucks that you're going to hold your feelings towards occulus and folliman over us.

Like I've said before the pictures don't really matter the statistical evidence is just as compelling, if not more.

Hopefully you reconsider your feelings on the matter because I'm sure all of us could use some good/new news.

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
pls give us the infos hellouser :(

So far for expressing his opinion, and the things he was told by the people behind histogen he's been criticized... What does he stand to gain by posting more info? Whatever he says occulus is obviously going to criticize. Occulus and his puppet folliman just need to learn some tact... It's one thing to express an opinion, but it's another thing to be critical of people trying to help you!