Histogen presentation

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
Average time it takes a biotech to release a treatment is 10+ years.

the thing i love about these forums is people always slamming products just like histogen when in reality if histogen came out today it would make a majority of those in need of a hair transplant avoid having to have one as well as those who could no longer consider hair transplant due to significant loss a possibility... lets pray gail has the ball rolling bc ill be seeing you at the clinic

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully its a little less than ten years but also that clmment wasnt directed at you hell but i do plan to be at the clinic whatever country thats in with ya

Breyfogle

Established Member
Reaction score
Do we have anyone on the ground in Boston tomorrow?
I believe Gail is presenting tomorrow.

Dr. Gail Naughton to present " Proteins Secreted by Hypoxia Induced Multipotent Stem Cells Stimulate Hair Growth in Men and Women"

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the thing i love about these forums is people always slamming products just like histogen when in reality if histogen came out today it would make a majority of those in need of a hair transplant avoid having to have one as well as those who could no longer consider hair transplant due to significant loss a possibility... lets pray gail has the ball rolling bc ill be seeing you at the clinic

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully its a little less than ten years but also that clmment wasnt directed at you hell but i do plan to be at the clinic whatever country thats in with ya

I agree with you 100% but I have a failing there's been no movement on Mexico. If there was they would've made an announcement to try and catch potential investors' attention.

Signing a licensing partner would give them more legitimacy a la Shiseido and Replicel.

Tomtom21

Established Member
Reaction score
in an email with eileen naughton brandt of histogen from march she told me they have made some exciting developments for hsc and that we could revisit the subject at the end of april i just waited to post anything here so no **** tards decised to flood their emails and discourage them from talking to me

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
in an email with eileen naughton brandt of histogen from march she told me they have made some exciting developments for hsc and that we could revisit the subject at the end of april i just waited to post anything here so no **** tards decised to flood their emails and discourage them from talking to me

LOL, good call in a way.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey if anyone gets a chance to talk to Gail make sure to ask her these two questions.

1st: Why not do an IPO to raise capital if they truly believe they have a product that works like they state it does. Especially if they are so close to releasing it commercially.

2nd: Why would they work with Dr Ziering who has had a very shady reputation amoungst the hair loss community? Surely they knew working with a Dr who does not have the best credibility would certainly not help their public image did they?

Thats what I would be asking as a potential investor. Why work with someone who has knowingly altered photos to make more money?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3202711/TV-advert-celebrity-hair-transplant-company-banned-misleadingly-showed-balding-men-transformed-having-heads-hair.html

Hope whoever said they were going to try and speak to her sees this. These are very crucial.

Cheers

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wasn't bashing Histogen - all I was saying is 6 years of research doesn't mean anything, even if the average time to market is 10 years. Just because a company's done research for X years doesn't mean they're any closer to a cure, especially when the best evidence we have for efficacy are questionable. It just means you've been able to fund research for 6 years. I'll get excited when a company either enters phase III (unless they can skip it) or has undeniable evidence of effectiveness - maybe that'll be Histogen, but right now I'll reserve judgement.

After 10 years of "cure is just around the corner!", I agree with Hemo. I say believe it when you see it on the shelf of your local supermarket. It doesn't mean be pessimistic, or hopeless, but remember, till then it's all research. That's my mantra.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Tomtom21 can reach out to them next week and see what they have to say now that the conference is over.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
The Lord gave you this nightmare... doubt he'll change his mind on it.

Hairloss comes from satan, not God. There is no baldness in heaven.

- - - Updated - - -

After 10 years of "cure is just around the corner!", I agree with Hemo. I say believe it when you see it on the shelf of your local supermarket. It doesn't mean be pessimistic, or hopeless, but remember, till then it's all research. That's my mantra.

Replicel and Histogen show great promise and Brotzu's lotion is just around the corner, so we have reasons to be optimistic.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Tomtom21 I hope all is well. Just wondering if you have already reached out to histogen or not. There was someone posting on hairlossscure2020 who said nothing new was presented, and the trials in Mexico or anywhere else still have not started. Though I never expected them to have started, if that isn't the news your referring to then idk what else could be big developments for hsc. I guess there's also the possibility dude was just trolling smh lol. But anyway, let us know when ever histogen reaches back out to you!

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
At this point, I say it's another scam. How many times have they promised this or that, only to not deliver? Again, if they had anything, they would have either already been bought out, or secured a hundred million dollars in VC money. They have nothing.

Yeah I dont think so, but we can agree to disagree. They are trying to go through the proper channels of the FDA to prove efficacy. I dont even see how they could scam anyone if they wanted to. We also dont know if they haven't acquired the funding. Just cause that investor site is on their website, and they havent reached their goal according to that site, doesnt mean that is the only place they planned to raise funds. For all we know they could also be looking else where and may have had better luck raising funds. We have made the mistake of counting histogen out before, and until they sell off their assets like aderans lol, I think Ima keep following them. With that said, if they dont present some new info, Id be very let down. In retrospect, histogen in mexico or canada by 2017 seemed way too good to be true.

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
At this point, I say it's another scam. How many times have they promised this or that, only to not deliver? Again, if they had anything, they would have either already been bought out, or secured a hundred million dollars in VC money. They have nothing.

Again what could this "scam" possibly gain?if it is not maintaining their loss and or causing some regrowth there's no point of continuing with it, they would cut their losses.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reactionary comments like the ones as of late are hilarious. It's like watching sports fans crapping all over their favourite teams because of their poor performance in their last game.

Apparently you're only as successful as the LATEST news. SIGH!!!!

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Reactionary comments like the ones as of late are hilarious. It's like watching sports fans crapping all over their favourite teams because of their poor performance in their last game.

Apparently you're only as successful as the LATEST news. SIGH!!!!

We live in the instant gratification era, social media is a prime example of it. Ppl will count a company out if they arent releasing a treatment yesterday, and hop back on as soon as theres a shred of good news and say they always believed in them.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
We live in the instant gratification era, social media is a prime example of it. Ppl will count a company out if they arent releasing a treatment yesterday, and hop back on as soon as theres a shred of good news and say they always believed in them.

Yup.

I've said it countless times that Histogen is legit. The results are real. The treatment WILL be solid. And once available, the same people that are moaning about the lack of news will be the same ones on a waiting list to get into clinics for HSC injections.

Also, I got some news about Histogen. I'll be posting it soon.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
The science is sound but their "results" on men are combovers. However I think HSC will work great in combination with current treatments.

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
Yup.

I've said it countless times that Histogen is legit. The results are real. The treatment WILL be solid. And once available, the same people that are moaning about the lack of news will be the same ones on a waiting list to get into clinics for HSC injections.

Also, I got some news about Histogen. I'll be posting it soon.

Hell or anyone for that matter familiar with this treatment... How worried are you about the cells used for this treatment causing cancer?