High End System In Los Angeles For A Newbie

Designguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I am basically bald from the forehead back to the crown of the head. I recently experienced a minor head injury and it has left a nasty scar on my bald head (just above where a normal hairline would be). Anyway, I'm looking for advice on a high end system that looks great and is undetectable. I honestly don't want to do anything to maintain it (other than washing and conditioning) and am willing to have it serviced every 3-4 weeks (I'd like to leave it on and not take it off in between services). I'm currently paying about $2,100 a year for haircuts and the bleaching my hair, so I tend to think for a little more I might be able to have a great system.

Can anyone recommend a full service solution in Los Angeles? Any experience with Farrell Hair? I know that he did Jason Alexander's and I think a few other hollywood celebs.

Any advice would be great. It needs to look great - Like really great. I just don't what the stigma of "that guy with a bad rug". And, I'm not that crafty, so I really don't think I'd be good at putting it on and taking it off. Or at least not at first. It seems like having a full service experience would break me in to the whole process.

Thanks!!