High End System Company In Los Angeles? Salon Recommendation?

surfit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

I live in LA. I am currently on dutasteride, it’s working but my hair is nowhere near as dense as it was even 3-4 years ago.

I’m interested in a LA based company that offers high-end hair piece system that would be undetectable, hairline and all, even in front of high def cameras. A place that specializes in younger styles would be great. (Budget isn’t my main concern).

I’ve done some research but no one seems to specialize in younger looks, higher density, with body that I can wear up or part to the side for a preppy Ivy League style.

Ideally I’d have a salon manage it each month. I’d rather spend the money than do a mediocre job myself, I’m sure I could ruin a great system in no time :)

Thanks guys!!

surfit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Noah!!

I’m thankful that Dutasteride has really worked to stop/slow for my diffuse thinning. I’ve been on it for 2 years, along with Niazoral. I’m happy with the resuts. I don’t mean to sound vain or unappreciative, but I want a lower hairline and more dense hair.

Does anyone know whether maybe I can integrate more hair into what I already have? I’ve seen the vids where they tie additional strands to your hair, but it’s expensive and ridic. Maybe a lace system then can weave ur existing hair through?

Here’s a recent pic.

Attachments

• 87A3D4D4-221A-4A98-BF1F-F61EDAF0BAD6.jpeg
    87A3D4D4-221A-4A98-BF1F-F61EDAF0BAD6.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 331

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you wouldn't consider a hair transplant?
if i had that hair and wanted more, and had rich parents; I'd get a top hair transplant surgeon to give me something silly like a 1,000+ graft NW0

surfit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I don’t have rich parents, I’ll be covering these costs myself but I’m a diffuse thinner, and I think it’d take more than 1000 grafts.

Great thing is, these systems are as temporary or perm as you want. I buzz my hair, try it out, and if it doesn’t work for me, I’ll go straight into a transplant. Here’s an overhead shot:

Anyone have experience with a Los Angeles based clinic/salon? Thx!

Attachments

• D40B28DF-BEAE-4797-9D65-5498B1E9C3B5.jpeg
    D40B28DF-BEAE-4797-9D65-5498B1E9C3B5.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 247