High Dose Vitamin D And K Grows Your Dick

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s by a company called Superdosing.com, like $16-18 on Amazon for 90 capsules

Vitamin K2 (MK7) with D3 Supplement - Vitamin D & K Complex - Bone and Heart Health Formula - 5000 IU Vitamin D3 & 90 mcg Vitamin K2 MK-7-60

Thats the one i found in amazon, whats your tought? thankss

physicalism

Reaction score
That’s the recommended daily dose by FDA, not that it means much. People I think need 270 mcg daily on average , but more is not toxic and probably required with larger amounts of Vitamin d
Source on the 270 mcg/day? 270 across all forms of K2? Not all forms of K2 are the same, some are more absorbent than others.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Source on the 270 mcg/day? 270 across all forms of K2? Not all forms of K2 are the same, some are more absorbent than others.
What do you mean, more absorbent? Some stay in the bloodstream longer but I think the action of calcium control is similar
I don’t have the 270 mcg link available, it has to do with fulfilling the GLA matrix tho

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard about it, but I take those vitamins, and they are really good for you, I have to say :) I get them from Canadian Pharmacy, by the way. It is a really good and helpful service. Maybe you will find it interesting to you too, have a look there

Last edited: