High Dose Vitamin D And K Grows Your Dick

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, just as my hair starts to go we figure out how to finally grow your dick

Life is cruel, man

Edit:
“There is some evidence that vitamin D 3 is an androgen agonist and binds to Androgen Receptors“

Might be bad for your hair

Last edited:

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lost half an inch while on finasteride. Regained part of it but can still see some excess skin that needs to fill out. This can come in handy.

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a real study? The way it's wrote and the fact that they say 0.5 inches is insignificant makes me feel like it's not.

Apparently D3 and K2 just solves everything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Arrade you seen this one before?

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a real study? The way it's wrote and the fact that they say 0.5 inches is insignificant makes me feel like it's not.

For the price of a few nights down the pub I might aswell find out.

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the price of a few nights down the pub I might aswell find out.
Yeah well I was taking D3 and K2 for hair loss but now apparently it's gonna make my dick bigger. Not that I needed that anyway.

;);););):eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

My libido has rocketed in the past few weeks (I've been on D3+K2 for over a month) but I attributed that to the fact that I started talking to a girl pretty much at the exact same time.

Anyway yeah it's cheap so why not!

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah well I was taking D3 and K2 for hair loss but now apparently it's gonna make my dick bigger. Not that I needed that anyway.

;);););):eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

My libido has rocketed in the past few weeks (I've been on D3+K2 for over a month) but I attributed that to the fact that I started talking to a girl pretty much at the exact same time.

Anyway yeah it's cheap so why not!
Are you taking 50 000 iu like in the study?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

Both Vit D and Vit K are androgenic, basically making you more a man.
That’s legit haha @J0ker thanks for the tag.

Vit D increases libido a lot, I bet it had a lot to do with how you were feeling

This is great, even if it works for hair all the way I’ll stay on Vit D for a year for the duck gains

J0ker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you taking 50 000 iu like in the study?
No, I don't feel comfortable taking that much.

Vitamin D3 10,000 IU, K2 (MK-7) 250mcg, & Magnesium (chloride) Oil 1x/day. I've been doing that since 1st of Feb. Was on 5000IU and 150mcg before that since 24 Dec 18.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is a huge amount of Vit D and little vit K. They could has easily added 500 mcg more vit K, tbough maybe they wanted "unbound" vit D to hit the dong recepetors

physicalism

Reaction score
"We suggest that men interested in penis augmentation consider this much simpler and safer
approach when they are interested in penis enlargement."

A daily dose of 50,000 IU of Vitamin D3 for 6 months? Is Hypervitaminosis D and hypercalcemia just NBD?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
"We suggest that men interested in penis augmentation consider this much simpler and safer
approach when they are interested in penis enlargement."

A daily dose of 50,000 IU of Vitamin D3 for 6 months? Is Hypervitaminosis D and hypercalcemia just NBD?
That doesn’t happen with a moderate amount of K

physicalism

Reaction score
That doesn’t happen with a moderate amount of K
What would you define as "moderate"? Is there a certain D3 to K2 ratio that has been proven to be ideal? What kind of K2 (mk4, mk7, etc...) would you pair with that high a dose of D3?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What would you define as "moderate"? Is there a certain D3 to K2 ratio that has been proven to be ideal? What kind of K2 (mk4, mk7, etc...) would you pair with that high a dose of D3?
Mk4-mk11 should be adequate. I thinks it’s an K2 is useful for calcium Mk7 is superior for blood vessel calcium
1 mg K2 I suppose

WaterlooSunrise

My Regimen
Reaction score
anecdotally, since I've been taking my 10,000iu D3 + 1.5mg K2 (mk4) complex, my flaccid hang is definitely noticeably longer, srs