High dose of RU -- killing libido - horny goat?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys
what counters thr efect of antiandrogen on libido (to some extent) without basically being counter-productive for hair? Is there a consensus on that?
Horny goat week? Maca?

I remember at some point people where mentioning some supplement that was good for both hair and libido.. what was that? that would be great...

One thing I know is good for EQ (but not necessarily libido) and for hair is arginine .. but it's libido that is the problem now

balding89

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Waynakyo,

How is your experience hair-wise using RU ? Are you holding steady, and how much + how long have you been using it ?

Maca, ginseng, horny goat weed should do the trick I think. (haven't had to use any of these, so can't say for sure). I hear eating some Garlic every day is good for the libido.
Working out helps too, Cardiovascular sports.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes RU works to maintain, been 3 years on it.

I am just wondering whether these pills that enhance libido also increase DHT, in which case it is counterproductive... Thanks..

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
Waynako I believe the supplemnet you are thinking of is Toco-8, it is basically vitamin E. Give it a shot! I have tried zinc, doesnt really do much and tribiulus is also a waste of money.

cthulhu

Banned
Reaction score
You guys do realize that RU-58841 was suddenly stopped in phase II trials right? This is no coincidence and I'm anticipating that there were serious health effects associated with topical RU or either it wasn't effective, either way not good.