Hi! New and thinning

pearlheartgtr

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new here and have been researching a bit about my hairloss.

I'm 28 and this seems to have started about a year and a half ago. What started out as looking like a widow's peak forming ended up as complete thinning on the top of my scalp. And shedding isn't the word for it, lol. It really doesn't bother me too much, but it does at times, especially after I see a picture of myself and it looks like I am bald.

I haven't been to a Doctor yet since I don't have health insurance (I have to wait til May to get it from my company). So I am going to go for the Rogaine in the meantime and possibly one of the sprays I have seen on the site (don't know it offhand).

If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. But after reading through the posts here I am very hopeful in the treatment. But if I remember correctly, My mom and my sister both went through phases of thinning hair. It wasn't as noticible on them as it is on me because their hair was a lot shorter and lighter than mine. Maybe it is a passing thing, but I am not into waiting any longer to find out, lol.

Have a good one!