Hi everyone,would you say the haircut with a fringe suits me better than long hair?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am making one more video of my hair,and i will post some pictures from 2019/2020 when i had short hair,with a fringe,to make a comparison.

It's shocking to see how fat i got,one year ago i was lean and skinny,now i look atrocious and skinny fat(even a guy from a hairloss group said i look bad and older(in a bad sense) for my age. I don't even know if i can rock this hairstyle with a fringe anymore,since i am diffuse thinning and receding rapidly.

(Sorry about being shirtless in some pics,its very hot where i live)

Here are some pictures:

This one is from mid's 2020View attachment 172974

This one from early 2020
View attachment 172973

This from 2019
View attachment 172975

I think from 2020 or late 2019
View attachment 172976

From 2020
View attachment 172977

And here is a video exposing my hairline i just recorded:

@Wolf Pack we were right, OP looks 200% better with the TikTok boy haircut

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack we were right, OP looks 200% better with the TikTok boy haircut

Looks like a total slayer there for that niche area. Yes, since he is an actual fullhead and has dark wavy hair, he can pull it off without it looking like a combover and the style suits him big time. Shows how a lower hairline can alter a facial frame in a way, he can pass through his 20s like that easily and enjoy. But long term I still think exposed hairline and masculinity works best (generally speaking), more women love it and at any age.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats my race bro lmao

you look good but also sad and tired. it's a weird contrast; old and weary eyes in a youthful face. you have an expression of quiet anxiety and defeat, of staying up all night worrying and barely getting a scrap of sleep. lighten up a little bro, youth passes in a flash

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you look good but also sad and tired. it's a weird contrast; old and weary eyes in a youthful face. you have an expression of quiet anxiety and defeat, of staying up all night worrying and barely getting a scrap of sleep. lighten up a little bro, youth passes in a flash
Are you watching me? Bro,i suffered enough trauma when i was young,i suffer from anxiety and depression. But It doesnt have to do with the way i look. Is genetics. My dark circles are genetics

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you watching me? Bro,i suffered enough trauma when i was young,i suffer from anxiety and depression. But It doesnt have to do with the way i look. Is genetics. My dark circles are genetics

no I just recognise that look in your eyes. I've had a horrible youth as well