Hi Can I Masturbate While Taking Dutasteride?

baldcel503

My Regimen
Reaction score
-Masturbation requires maintenance of the penis, just like driving a car requires upkeep

-Maintenance of penis requires DHT

-No DHT no maintenance results in scar tissue formation and permanent ED.

masturbation increase risks of permanent ED imo.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
-Masturbation requires maintenance of the penis, just like driving a car requires upkeep

is this true? DHT causes scar tissue?
i swear my penis bends more since finasteride

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Masturbation increases risk of permanent erectile dysfunction? But then you said no maintenance “masterbation” results in permanent ED???

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol. But I read that some guys had changes to their penis because of pfs. Although I think this is rare.
my penis fell off after taking a tab of finasteride. now im smooth like a ken doll. kinda like it actually. definitely going to push for my own letter in the lgbt alphabet people list.
Also, remember that 5g wireless causes coronavirus.

baldcel503

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. But I read that some guys had changes to their penis because of pfs. Although I think this is rare.

Anyway duta and fina are still poison for many different reasons though.
It's not rare if you get ED sides and decide to cope with them i.e using ED meds instead of stopping finasteride. It literally destroyed the penises in rat studies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6116690/. Once scar tissue is formed there is no going back.

is this true? DHT causes scar tissue?
swear my penis bends more since finasteride
DHT deprivation causes it. This is called peyronie's disease and can cause severe permanent ED, Merck got sued for it multiple times for not warning of it on propecia. It's normal to have some bending though.