hGH redux

dang

Reaction score
i'm interested in trying hGH to combat premature gray. does anyone have any experience with purchasing this stuff? it seems like a pretty broad area and i'd rather not guess as to which products are superior (when in reality they're probably just more well-marketed).

also, does anyone know if the effects are permanent or is it the kind of thing i'd have to be on for years and years to maintain results? i'm only 25 so i do want to be careful about it, and i know that hGH isn't recommended for those under 35.

thanks in advance for the help.

G

There is only one HGH that will work. This is the HGH that has to be injected by a Dr.

Any other company claiming their products contain HGH are lying. Especially when they say it's a supplement. If it contained real HGH then it would have to be sold as medication. Even then, if it were eaten like a supplement it would have no effect because the HGH would be broken down in the stomach well before it could get into the blood stream. That's why it has to be injected because there is no other way it can enter the body to give maximum effect.

Companies do claim to have supplements that do not contain HGH, but they claim the supplement helps the body produce more HGH.

I'm not so sure that these work either...

So before you buy, do some investigation otherwise you will waste a ton of money.

This is a good site. http://www.advice-hgh.com/enhance.html

drinkrum

Reaction score
By the way trax, this Secretagogue-Oneâ„¢ stuff from that link is a bunch of snake oil. It has been shown that you can't increase hGH production by oral intake of its precursors such as L-arginine, L-glutamine, etc. If you want the real hGH go rob a hospital or fork over tons of cash in the black market.

D.

G

drinkrum said:
By the way trax, this Secretagogue-Oneâ„¢ stuff from that link is a bunch of snake oil. It has been shown that you can't increase hGH production by oral intake of its precursors such as L-arginine, L-glutamine, etc. If you want the real hGH go rob a hospital or fork over tons of cash in the black market.

D.

I concur.

You may as well be ingesting elephant wank.

sherwood

Reaction score
nah there is legit hgh u can buy through IAS ....it is expensive but its the real deal...called Saizen and they will ship to us and the new ampoules can last without being on ice...but again expensive...antiaging systems...but yes you need to inject into ur ***

G

Slartibartfast said:
Okay neiltom, thanks for the tip. Anyone know any reputable suppliers?

The biggest draw back with this elephant wank will probably be it's foreskin.

G

sherwood said:
nah there is legit hgh u can buy through IAS ....it is expensive but its the real deal...called Saizen and they will ship to us and the new ampoules can last without being on ice...but again expensive...antiaging systems...but yes you need to inject into ur ***

What's IAS??

sherwood

Reaction score
IAS international anti aging systems......it is the place to go when it comes to this type of stuff-

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd be very careful with f*****g around with that growth hormone sh*t, expecially on the black market. It is harvested from the pituitary glands of corpses, and if you're unlucky enough to get it from e.g. a CJD sufferer you are in deep trouble.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
traxdata said:
Is this coming from personal experience?

Cheers neiltom. I trust you only recommend suppliers you've used.

G

Slartibartfast said:
traxdata said:
Is this coming from personal experience?

Cheers neiltom. I trust you only recommend suppliers you've used.

Yeah watch out for that dodgy indian generic wank. It's just flour, water and salt mixed together. Bought a couple of gallons last year, didn't taste right. Shed non-stop.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score