Hey, your input.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Hey all,

long time no talk. Haven't checked these boards in ages. Does G, oni, Bryan, OldBaldy, and so on... still use?

Anyway, I wanted to put a question out there----- What is your biggest regret?

For me... Well, I have 4.

1. Not trying harder in school.. 2. Not marrying my Bostonian GF. 3. Abusing drugs. 4. Sleeping with the wrong girl.

Can't really piece myself together. For the first time in months, I'm having a pity party. I thought I'd share.

<3 Aplunk

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Hey all,

long time no talk. Haven't checked these boards in ages. Does G, oni, Bryan, OldBaldy, and so on... still use?

1. Not trying harder in school.. 2. Not marrying my Bostonian GF. 3. Abusing drugs. 4. Sleeping with the wrong girl.

Can't really piece myself together. For the first time in months, I'm having a pity party. I thought I'd share.

<3 Aplunk

Did the aliens kept you in quarantine or what? Welcome back!

oni

Reaction score
Hey all,

<3 Aplunk

No regrets to speak of............................................................

Good to see you about...........................................................

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
One of my biggest regrets: My seemingly endless "attraction" to this forum. I can't get enough of it........................ :whistle: Ok, its now time to come clean. I am a hairlosstalk forum addict and I need a sponsor. Any volunteers................. :woot: I think Oni would be a great sponsor for me........................ :whistle:

oni

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
One of my biggest regrets: My seemingly endless "attraction" to this forum. I can't get enough of it........................ :whistle: Ok, its now time to come clean. I am a hairlosstalk forum addict and I need a sponsor. Any volunteers................. :woot: I think Oni would be a great sponsor for me........................ :whistle:

Will a fiver do.............................

s.a.f

Reaction score
Nothing that I had any influence over.

oni

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Nothing that I had any influence over.

It was "your" choice to wear that mini skirt that night....................... :whistle:

CCS

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Hey all,

Oh, so I'm just "and so on". :thumbdown2:

1. Getting on propecia at age 23 instead of age 18.
2. Going to junior college full time with 26 units, instead of staying at high school and having fun. (got low grades too)
3. Not dating the women who asked me out from 5th grade till 11th grade (all attractive)
4. Not applying myself in college.
5. Not starting a business sooner.
6. Going into the marine corps.
7. Going to Bosley instead of a better doctor.
8. Not being more consistent about moderate weight lifting all these years. Lifting heavy and high volume and injuring myself instead.
9. Spending years depressed and suicidal about women when I could have spend those years focussed on non-sexual fun stuff like I do now.
10. Yeah, HairLossTalk.com addict, but I learned stuff here too.
11. Loaning certain people huge amounts of money. Learning experience there too though.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What about the Jail thing CCS? havent learn anything from that experience?

CCS

Reaction score
Smooth said:

I learned I should have been doing direct mail all along maybe. It is not big enough to make my top 10 though.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS said:
Aplunk1 said:
Hey all,

Oh, so I'm just "and so on". :thumbdown2:

1. Getting on propecia at age 23 instead of age 18.
2. Going to junior college full time with 26 units, instead of staying at high school and having fun. (got low grades too)
3. Not dating the women who asked me out from 5th grade till 11th grade (all attractive)
4. Not applying myself in college.
5. Not starting a business sooner.
7. Going to Bosley instead of a better doctor.
8. Not being more consistent about moderate weight lifting all these years. Lifting heavy and high volume and injuring myself instead.
9. Spending years depressed and suicidal about women when I could have spend those years focussed on non-sexual fun stuff like I do now.
10. Yeah, HairLossTalk.com addict, but I learned stuff here too.
11. Loaning certain people huge amounts of money. Learning experience there too though.
How can you resist reading posts like this "classic" one............................................. :whistle:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:

Totally agree that this forum kick ***...but sometimes really slow..and always the same people posting ..too many spectators! people should be more involved!

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
“Regrets, I’ve had a few…but then again, too few to mention. I did, what I had to do, and saw it through, without exemptionâ€￾

Petchsky

Reaction score
EasyEd said:
“Regrets, I’ve had a few…but then again, too few to mention. I did, what I had to do, and saw it through, without exemptionâ€￾

I'm listening to this song as I read your post, old blue eyes strikes again.

I only regret not doing things so far.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I posted here as well because I've been busy with work and getting a new life. I do have some regrets but I learned from them.

1. Not staying home for college and going to a community college first to figure things out

2. Letting myself go throughout the college years

3. Not asking for help when I needed it (mental issues)

4. Taken care of my hair loss earlier with Propecia or finasteride

5. Networked more in school so I could have a better chance of finding work after college (I'm doing that right now at my job)

That's about it, but the silver lining in these regrets is that I'm working on improving life now.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Aplunk1 said:

I'm curious to hear about your experiences in the Marine Corps, especially Marine boot camp. All I really know about it is what I saw in the move Full Metal Jacket. What's your opinion of it? Is it really as harsh as what the movie depicted?

powersam

Reaction score
CCS said:
Smooth said:

I learned I should have been doing direct mail all along maybe. It is not big enough to make my top 10 though.

You went to jail?

Can someone point me to the thread?