hey saf

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
if u have "accepted" hair loss and put down anyone who is complaining about it why dont u stop coming here?

Who says any of that?

I'm just the voice of realism on this board. I dont pretend it does'nt matter neither do I think its a death sentance.
Theres alot of uninformed, immature people on here who need the benifit of my experience. :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ps judging by the amount of PM's I get asking for advice and info there are plenty of people on here who value my opinion.

With you and HPM I think hairloss is way down on the list of things you need help with.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Err the sex thing we were just talking about.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Not wanting to blow my own trumpet but .....
Most people dont realise I went through the exact 5hit they're going through now but with no internet to help. And I came out the other side and now have the benefit of hindsight.
I've made every mistake there is in regards to hairloss, and tried just about everything too.

seb

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
if u have "accepted" hair loss and put down anyone who is complaining about it why dont u stop coming here?

Yes,a man so comfortable in his own skin,that goes and has a hair transplant...and now has the nerve to preach,and berate others feelings.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
One of the most well respected members of the HairLossTalk.com community.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SAF is most definitely the voice or realism on this board.

Unlike many other posters who've actually experienced a lot less hardship, he doesn't indulge himself on a daily basis with posts full of emotionally bitter, irrational, chip-on-my-shoulder bullshit. He keeps things balanced, nothing too negative or too positive, just objective! As it should be!

seb

Reaction score
Primo said:

Unlike many other posters who've actually experienced a lot less hardship, he doesn't indulge himself on a daily basis with posts full of emotionally bitter, irrational, chip-on-my-shoulder bullshit. He keeps things balanced, nothing too negative or too positive, just objective! As it should be!

Yes he has coped really well with the hardship,by getting a hair transplant.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:

what people type on here probably only gives a very small window into their life. Seb has only been here since last year in Oct; this just may be a period in his life. when under the influence of an emotion your mind does it's best to keep you in that emotion; if you are sad, you'll remember everything that is sad in your life; if you are happy, you'll remember everything that makes you happy.

We don't know anything about him, really. for all we know in a few months time his mood will change to encourage him to be happy or angry or tired or ambitious or whatever.

having the opinion of saf, unman, ben, jacob, finfighter, sebs eta eta opinion is what makes this forum helpful; as least for me.

seb

Reaction score
I will never be happy in my own skin,thus I will never be happy in life(finacially,socially,spiritually,emotionally,mentally,and any other words ending in ally :).

seb

Reaction score
I will never be happy in my own skin,thus I will never be happy in life(finacially,socially,spiritually,emotionally,mentally,and any other words ending in ally :).

seb

Reaction score

seb

Reaction score

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
saf would be an even greater guy if he wasn't so stubborn on the nature vs nurture debate :smack:

our environment has a much larger impact on our body than he thinks it does :whistle:

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antman said:
having the opinion of saf, ucman, ben, jacob, finfighter, sebs eta eta opinion is what makes this forum helpful; as least for me.

You said it! Just because i don't wholly agree with someone's opinion and take on life, doesn't mean I don't respect them or their ideas.

We dabate/argue and flame each other all the time here and that's what makes this forum so special! Wouldn't be the same without these posters, it's the ying and the yang :grouphug: :gay:

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
Exodus2011 said:

Yes,a man so comfortable in his own skin,that goes and has a hair transplant...and now has the nerve to preach,and berate others feelings.

Ok so you want me to join you in the group of baldness = social leper / kill yourself now?
Tell every young guy who joins the site that his life is already over?
After all are'nt most guys on here still fighting it with treatments?

Also one point I'm trying to emphasis is that everyone on here is SOOOO sure that hair is the sole deciding factor in their life, when clearly it seems that most guys on here have much deeper issues.

Yes I got hair transplant's, did my life suddenly become perfect as I'd expected? - The answer is no.
Why is it that 90 % of bald guys dont join forums or have a problem with socializing/dating?

This is something that many guys on here need to address.

s.a.f

Reaction score
virtuality said:
saf would be an even greater guy if he wasn't so stubborn on the nature vs nurture debate :smack:

our environment has a much larger impact on our body than he thinks it does :whistle:

Except no one has yet produced any real evidence of this.
All I can say is if you cloned me 100 x no matter what lifestyle the clones led theres no doubt in my mind that short of castration you'd still end up with 100 20 something NW6's.