hey I'm in need of help from a stylist master!

jhart

Reaction score
hello,

here's my hair, I've grown it out long, as you can see in the picture I part it over the thinner side, I need some advice on what styles I can achieve and what products I can use without having noticeable hair loss.

I am so afraid of cutting it and exposing some thinning. I have barely a NW2 hairline, with NW3 thinning, especially in the corners. To clarify, I KNOW NOTHING about styling or products, I'm looking for overall volume and something to conceal the corners. and stuff I can find in Australia!!!.. thanks..

p.s. can you tell I'm balding from the picture?

Attachments

• hairpic.png
    hairpic.png
    416.3 KB · Views: 274

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Impossible to tell anything from that picture, other than the fact many on this forum would give their right bollock to have that much hair...... :whistle:

curiouscharles

Established Member
Reaction score
you're lucky that your hair is naturally quite curly - curly hair seems to feign volume and hide thinning hair quite nicely... to the point that i'm considering perming my hair just to take part in these benefits (but am afraid the process of a perm will damage my hair further :/ )

jhart

Reaction score
I want to try straightening it, will it make it thinner? and what's the deal with shorter hair looking thicker? If I cut it short will it look thicker? I'm ultra scared that a bad cut will forever expose some thinning.

jhart

Reaction score
guess ill compound my experiences in one thread.

I tried this stuff called "hair spray". and it makes my hair looks so much fuller. this stuff is revolutionary, I hope the word spreads. I also bought some random fructis putty and ordered some nanogen and aveda pure abundance.

so far so good.

I'll update with comparison pics when I get everything.