Hey Guys What Are The Updates On Anything Coming Up For Premature Grey Hairs??

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's effectively solved by the same technique as Androgenetic Alopecia for cell replenishment. What ever the mechanisms for Dermal Papilla cells (hair growth cells) loss or Melanocyte (hair color cells) loss, you can override the problem by replenishing the cell populations. So take out some of the required cells, culture them and then put them back.

Melanocyte transfer has actually been done for Melanoma and has moderate effective results. Haven't heard about it being used for hair yet, perhaps the technical challenge of getting the cells to the right place in the follicle is what the issue is, or maybe it's culturing again.

Either way it's just another version of a stem cell repopulation problem that's being worked on by a ton of people.

Wht abt serums and all.There is some lucas greyverse too upcoming for greys.Any thoughts?

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 32 and I'm starting to see the very beginnings of my hair going grey. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. All I care about is how much hair I have on my head, not the color of it.
Maybe if I had started going grey at 20 it might have bothered me though. I would probably have dyed it if I had.

dr75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Graying prematurely usually means you are aging prematurely. Smoking also accelerates this process. Cardivascular diseases are more common in people with gray hair.

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Graying prematurely usually means you are aging prematurely. Smoking also accelerates this process. Cardivascular diseases are more common in people with gray hair.

Aging prematurely.Genes are to be blamed for it.This genes thing suck and they say u cannot do anything abt it

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's effectively solved by the same technique as Androgenetic Alopecia for cell replenishment. What ever the mechanisms for Dermal Papilla cells (hair growth cells) loss or Melanocyte (hair color cells) loss, you can override the problem by replenishing the cell populations. So take out some of the required cells, culture them and then put them back.

Melanocyte transfer has actually been done for Melanoma and has moderate effective results. Haven't heard about it being used for hair yet, perhaps the technical challenge of getting the cells to the right place in the follicle is what the issue is, or maybe it's culturing again.

Either way it's just another version of a stem cell repopulation problem that's being worked on by a ton of people.

Hi
I have some grey hairs in sideburns & sides.
I tried black strap molasses & vitamin pills for grey hair, doesn’t seem to work much,
Co Q10 I’ve read antidotal stories.. I tried it but not much results...
Jim