Hey Guys What Are The Updates On Anything Coming Up For Premature Grey Hairs??

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I know many will suggest just to dye hair bt the problem is many of them have harmful chemicals and can cause reduced hairfall and thinning.age 20 already balding at crown and have too many greys .What I want to ask is there anything like oral medication or lotion coming out there for grey hairs??

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I know L'Oréal came up with an oral treatment recently but I guess it will never see the light of day: they'd rather sell hair dye and extort our money.

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know L'Oréal came up with an oral treatment recently but I guess it will never see the light of day: they'd rather sell hair dye and extort our money.

What about various serums? Do they work for grey hair

seriously grey hair sucks at 20

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral Coenzyme Q10. My dad uses it for better heart "maintenance" and somehow his hair slowly turning black.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in the pipeline? not much.
some news about secukinumab..
And Let's not forget the famous Krox20 aka the cure for balding+greying hairs, but of course since then they are no news

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

Prozac for grey hair? Interesting, nerves and stress are related to grey hair.

But also is related to hair loss
"The American Hair Loss Association explains that drug-induced hair loss is often reported by individuals taking antidepressants. Hair loss is experienced by both men and women using fluoxetine. The effects of fluoxetine on the hair may be permanent but are usually temporary and subside after the end of fluoxetine therapy. If hair loss is a particularly sensitive issue for a patient seeking antidepressant therapy, a doctor may be able to prescribe a different antidepressant with a lower incidence of hair loss or balding side effects."

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geralt, you don't need your hair colour back. You just need your hair. White is your signature thing and look at all the chicks you've banged with it

Seriously though, you're 20, balding at the crown and you're worried about the gray?

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geralt, you don't need your hair colour back. You just need your hair. White is your signature thing and look at all the chicks you've banged with it

Seriously though, you're 20, balding at the crown and you're worried about the gray?

Maybe bcz Even with dutasteride I am still balding bro.Minoxidil caused heavy flaking on my scalp making my hair fall.So I stopped minoxidil both foam and liquid.

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does my crown look?

Attachments

• IMG_20181016_094406.jpg
    IMG_20181016_094406.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 254

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's effectively solved by the same technique as Androgenetic Alopecia for cell replenishment. What ever the mechanisms for Dermal Papilla cells (hair growth cells) loss or Melanocyte (hair color cells) loss, you can override the problem by replenishing the cell populations. So take out some of the required cells, culture them and then put them back.

Melanocyte transfer has actually been done for Melanoma and has moderate effective results. Haven't heard about it being used for hair yet, perhaps the technical challenge of getting the cells to the right place in the follicle is what the issue is, or maybe it's culturing again.

Either way it's just another version of a stem cell repopulation problem that's being worked on by a ton of people.