Here We Go...giving Finasteride A Shot

C’monMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started noticing hair loss at the age of 23. I’m 26 now and just signed up for Keeps to get to fighting this. I think this is my last chance before my hairline is completely decimated. I’ve recently gone to a buzz cut because it looks better than me trying to hide my hair loss. With that said, I’m not ready to be a bald guy. I’m going to try to give monthly updates. My first shipment of finasteride gets here today.

This is where I stand on day 1...

1A66BAF3-3C62-42A9-8341-53851B5053D0.jpeg

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Make sure that you take good pictures so you can see any changes even if you don't plan on sharing them online.

Good luck!

pgain

Reaction score
You have enormous chances of going back. Try dermarolling and nizoral aswell. Exept a bit on the sides, the hair will regrow on your head.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have enormous chances of going back. Try dermarolling and nizoral aswell. Exept a bit on the sides, the hair will regrow on your head.
That's definitely not true, don't spread misinformation. OP you do have a good chance of at least maintaining but don't have high expectations.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
That's definitely not true, don't spread misinformation. OP you do have a good chance of at least maintaining but don't have high expectations.
Ah no Andy.
finasteride is the best and can gain ground. Who knows how you respond to a variety of treatments. Keep it up and keep trying.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah no Andy.
finasteride is the best and can gain ground. Who knows how you respond to a variety of treatments. Keep it up and keep trying.
Its the safest, but far from the best concerning maintenance and regrowth. It seems to work for a lot of people but few actually regrow meaning full amounts of hair.

C’monMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
My almost one month update ....

First of all, I haven’t really had any noticeable sides to speak of. Maybe slightly weaker erections but I honestly think it may just be psychological.

I did add Nizoral and dermarolling (.25) about two weeks in. I don’t know that the .25 roller is enough but I’ll most likely switch to 1.5 at some point.

As far as the results, I know it’s early but I’m stoked about the process so far. I can see a ton of tiny white hairs filling in all over my scalp, including receded areas. I honestly think my hair already looks better and I’m just under a month into finasteride.

I won’t claim it’s a miracle drug quite yet but excited to see what the second month will bring.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 264

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
You have to keep going even over a year. If you are stoked about results, then I bet anything so far it is a rush! Nothing like at least having hope. AND maybe not a miracle but true actual reversal is better than continue to lose ground.
Try other things as well...