Here Is What My Hair Looks Like. Next Steps Picture Included.

marcemmanualyanson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I always knew that my hair was thinning/receding and decided to buzz my hair off. Here is what my hair looks like. What steps should I take next? Also, what norwood am I? I am thinking about getting a hair transplant.

Attachments

• Photo on 1-12-18 at 1.56 PM.jpg
    Photo on 1-12-18 at 1.56 PM.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Photo on 1-12-18 at 1.55 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 1-12-18 at 1.55 PM #2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 252

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like you are Norwood 2-3 (I need to see your temples to say more precise), but also you have diffuse thinning. Hair transplantation is effective when you need to restore your hairline or cover some bald spots, but it is way less effective when you are dealing with diffuse thinning.

So, the most effective treatment is big 3.
1) Nizoral
2) Minoxidil
3) Finasteride

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairline shape looks good, not beyond a 2 at all IMO however what is concerning is that what makes that shape is what I assume is a hole bunch of miniaturised hairs that are surely on their way out if you don't take action. Its like you have a grey paint that forms the hairline when in reality it is just a lot of much smaller and thinner hair than what is a cm or two behind the hairline.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your thinning at the crown bro..you see how the part looks less dark there?

Well if you dont hope on finasteride consider this part gone in a few years

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like you are Norwood 2-3 (I need to see your temples to say more precise), but also you have diffuse thinning. Hair transplantation is effective when you need to restore your hairline or cover some bald spots, but it is way less effective when you are dealing with diffuse thinning.

So, the most effective treatment is big 3.
1) Nizoral
2) Minoxidil
3) Finasteride
NW3 is a bold statement. NW2 with mid anterior and maybe crown thinning, get on finasteride.