Here In Europe Propecia Is 40$ A Pack.....

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not what i expected. People wrote it was dirt cheap like 7$ in US.
You can order generic online more cheaply. From UK it's about 100 euro for six months' supply. I will be ordering from India next time where it's half that price including delivery.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do u have a website for it?
In the UK I've used both Dr. Fox and med express. From India I will be using either all day chemist or premium rx drugs.they both seem legit and were helpful when I asked about quantities etc.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can get it way cheaper than that - paid around 40 euros for a 9 month supply.

In Asia you can buy it in a pharmacy for about 40 usd and it last a year.

Avodart is way more expensive though out here and costs 30 dollars for 24 tablets (although most people only take one per week so that's a 6 month supply)

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can get it way cheaper than that - paid around 40 euros for a 9 month supply.

In Asia you can buy it in a pharmacy for about 40 usd and it last a year.

Avodart is way more expensive though out here and costs 30 dollars for 24 tablets (although most people only take one per week so that's a 6 month supply)
where did u order ur finasteride then for 40 euros for 9 months

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i can't remember how much mine was but it wasn't much. consider i get the 5mg tablet so i only use 1 tablet every 4 days anyway. 28 tablets last 4 months.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
In India Finasteride cost ~5 rupees or 6 rs. per tablet.
What do you mean by pack?
How many tab in that?

100 tablets will cost 500 rs=7 usd.

K505

My Regimen
Reaction score
Proscar 5mg, 98 tablets, about 35 euros. (350kr)
Norway.

Wrong place to start a thread.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride is essentially "prescription free" in the UK in the sense that if you go to Boots, the pharmacist makes you fill out a questionnaire and bob's your uncle. Questions which every normal healthy male will be able to correctly pass such as are you male? ( lol) are you balding? Liver/kidney function? Not being on other prostate meds is also important or herbal dht crap like Saw Palmetto. So there's no risk ordering it online as the procedure is the same - hormonal tests or other blood work is only needed if someone has a specific disease or weakness.

I've ordered generic/brand online and from my doctor, noticed no difference in results/sides. I do stick to brand now though and get it very cheap. I know a sympathetic GP that prescribes me 5 mg finasteride which I 1/4 or 1/5, this way I know it's legit too. Literally works out to £2 a month. It was still cheap online but maybe £7 a month and of course the waiting time.

Love it, I really do, I don't think I'd feel happy off it. I'm hooked.

D73516E851612BDAE31CC8ABC5FFDD6F905EA0DF.gif