Help!? How To Cover Up Very Small Bald Patches On Hairline?

Alonso

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Looking for a little advice on a small problem i have with my hairline...
Its relatively straight across the front however the corners are slightly receded (which i’m not too concerned about) and there are some slight bald patches along the hairline, mainly on the right hand side before it connects with the temples.

See picture attached...

As this small balding area is only really on the right hand side, when looking from thefront my hairline looks lobsided...

I’m able to conceal it quite well when my hair is buzzed short using a small eyeliner make up pencil thing, but in some lights its quite visible that i’ve patched it up.

I went for a transplant consultation and they basically refused to do it as i only wanted them to fill in a small patch just to even it out. They wanted a minimum of 3k even though i’d be very surprised if it was more than a hundred grafts.

I’ve also looked into SMP, but i worry that when my hair is a little longer, it will obviously stand out.

Just wondering if there are any alternatives or suggestions you guys can give me that are a little more permanent than the make up pencil, and maybe a little more natural looking.

Many thanks,
Alonso

Attachments

• CE309070-FC4D-4FDA-A6A5-68C06DEB6F13.jpeg
    CE309070-FC4D-4FDA-A6A5-68C06DEB6F13.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 462
  • 340EE36D-684E-47AE-90BC-012636CAF616.jpeg
    340EE36D-684E-47AE-90BC-012636CAF616.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 481