Help, Before I Die Alone Pls (incl Pics)

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
First 2 pics... I was wondering what your issue was but yeah I see your problem.
I don't see any problem in someone using toppik(most of Hollywood use it).
A pic of your hair with hair concealer would be handy, I think you should try finesteride because the crown seems to be your main thin area and finasteride works best in that area.
Good luck mate hope things get better for you.

I haven’t got pics of the top of my head, I’ll take them tomorrow, a couple of the front with fibres

A356A2A9-6F37-47E8-BD7F-FB335F660A8D.jpeg

Attachments

• 61FB2B88-B716-4B54-9522-2A39F9721CC9.jpeg
    61FB2B88-B716-4B54-9522-2A39F9721CC9.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 264

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it looks good, don't worry about haters. I have much worse thinning than you and with fibers my hair looked perfect. I upgraded to dermmatch because I hated the fear of rain, wind, or being touched.

I was with my girlfriend for 9 months before I told her about my hair problem. I felt guilty and wanted to tell her earlier but was afraid of the possible consequences. Then so much time went by that it was harder to tell her.

Over time I told her little bits, just that I had hair thinning issues that I was fighting. She would always say stuff like "no, you are crazy, your hair is perfect!" Then for a while I told her used basically Hollywood level techniques to make my hair look better. My hair is worse than yours, I have to cut my hair myself and style it a certain way to get the full illusion.

We even showered together daily and she never knew. I'd just never wash my hair with her in the shower and after would wash my hair around times when she wasn't over.

Then we moved in together, and I told her I used hair products to thicken my hair up and that it was embarrassing, but she didn't understand the extent. She respected my wishes for privacy when I had to wash and do my hair.

Then around the 9 month mark I said f*** it and showed her a picture of me without the fibers and explained to her what I was working with. She didn't care, was just fascinated and wanted to see my process. I showed her and it was no big deal.

It is the equivalent to girls wearing makeup. We are about to hit our 2 year mark and over the last 6 months I've even been comfortable enough to not put concealers in when we aren't going out. I wear them about 4 to 5 days out of the week. Nothing changes between us when I'm not wearing them, just like nothing changes between us when she isn't wearing makeup.

If you've been with the girl long enough that she loves you, she most likely won't care. My girlfriend said it made us closer because I was able to share something that worried me so much.
It’s been almost 2 months with us and it’s going well, I don’t always put the fibres in well and she notices like thinning/bald spots and always jokes about it, idk how she’ll react with it being early with us, I wouldn’t blame her for not liking it, she doesn’t wear makeup and looks fine af, so I wouldn’t put it past her to leave tbh, I just haven’t got the balls to tell her, idek what to do at this point, just stressed so much and with other things it’s getting too much rn

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s been almost 2 months with us and it’s going well, I don’t always put the fibres in well and she notices like thinning/bald spots and always jokes about it, idk how she’ll react with it being early with us, I wouldn’t blame her for not liking it, she doesn’t wear makeup and looks fine af, so I wouldn’t put it past her to leave tbh, I just haven’t got the balls to tell her, idek what to do at this point, just stressed so much and with other things it’s getting too much rn

Bro I use fibers too and I don’t say anything to the girl I’ve been f*****g. Although we haven’t gotten really serious, I think if we do, I still won’t tell her. Who cares man? She doesn’t need to know, and if she finds out don’t sweat it. Just say you put some sh*t on your head and it makes it look a bit fuller cause sometimes when you style your hair it looks a bit thin.

How old are you and how long have you been losing your hair? I’d DEFINITELY get on finasteride, I’ve been on it for 15 months and I’ve had no side effects. I’m 23 years old.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh dude coming from someone with basically a full head of hair, I think you could pull off the buzzed look well. You'd probably get more azz shaved head. But if you cherish your hair finasteride would probably thicken your crown back up in a year...either way you got options. You got that Miami vibe anyways. You'll be good.

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
Bro I use fibers too and I don’t say anything to the girl I’ve been f*****g. Although we haven’t gotten really serious, I think if we do, I still won’t tell her. Who cares man? She doesn’t need to know, and if she finds out don’t sweat it. Just say you put some sh*t on your head and it makes it look a bit fuller cause sometimes when you style your hair it looks a bit thin.

How old are you and how long have you been losing your hair? I’d DEFINITELY get on finasteride, I’ve been on it for 15 months and I’ve had no side effects. I’m 24 years old.
I’m 24, been losing since like 17. I’ve tried sh*t here and there and finasteride and minoxidil for a while but that sh*t gets too much and on top of that I need to take other tablets and derma roll and do headstands, like wtffff. I know it seems like I’m asking for a miracle pill I’m not, but sh*t. If someone could recommend a decent regimen I’ll just try it, probably my last chance

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
Tbh dude coming from someone with basically a full head of hair, I think you could pull off the buzzed look well. You'd probably get more azz shaved head. But if you cherish your hair finasteride would probably thicken your crown back up in a year...either way you got options. You got that Miami vibe anyways. You'll be good.

I’ll feel so uncomfortable and not confident without any hair, I still feel uncomfortable with someone standing directly behind me even tho I’ve got hair fibres in my head. Thanks for that, but sh*t, I will will not be okay without hair, I wish I could be but it stresses me tf out just thinking about it. Couldn’t even jump in a pool in turkey 2 weeks ago when all the boys and chicks were in. This shi sucks

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude your good, like I said you can pull the shaved look if all else fails....but try just finasteride for a year or two and see how thick your hair gets, then you can get a transplant if you really want that full head of hair. You got alot to work with and in turkey they have some good transplant doctors. You got options so dont give up. Life will get alot better for you once you find the option that works for you.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't mess with minoxidil either. Just see what finasteride does for you after a year. It's easy to pop a pill every morning or night. Best of luck though hit us up if you need anything some members will give good support but some are just immature and just dwelling on there shortcomings. Got to look at your positives man.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the fibres actually look really good idk what your beef is with that. You can only tell if you feel my head. So I can use foam once every night? Does washing your hair everyday make hairloss worse?

Well at least you’ll be comfortable enough with a hair system. What you’re doing is basically conditioning yourself to accept it when the time comes.

Do whatever you’re comfortable with, but just know that the fibers can only cover so much for so long. Underneath the disguise your hair is still miniaturizing, falling out for good, and progressing at a completely uninhibited pace.

When that day inevitably comes your appearance will literally go from cover up to super bald and, at that point, the only option to maintain the facade is going to be a system.

As to the hair style, I understand you need that to cover up effectively and perhaps you like it, but the concern is more than just aesthetic in nature; in addition to looking thinner than shorter hair, you also have to consider the weight. It may not seem like much when dry, but when it’s wet the difference is substantial and it stresses already weakened follicles and usually ends up expediting the progression.

Again, do what you’re comfortable with, but make sure you think it through and are comfortable with the long term implications of whatever path you choose.

Last edited:

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride, Minoxidil, Stemoxydine, hair vitamins, dermarolling...there are many options out there.

I'd start with Finasteride, always. It's the key to fight Androgenetic Alopecia, an antiandrogen. Give it a year to see where it gets. After that, if you don't see any regrowth, add Minoxidil and Stemoxydine.

The hair vitamins and the dermarolling are always of good use too. And cut your hair shorter.

Last edited: