HELP!! balding 17 yr old

j00wee

Reaction score
i have very sensitive scalp. whenever i go to the salon the person who shampoos my hair will say that my scalp is red and dry. i have some pimples on my scalp too. i just rebonded my hair in february this year too. i guess those are the reasons for my thinning of hair. i'm 17 and my friends tell me my scalp is obvious due to dropping hair. please help me........

I'm currently using these two products:
Audace hair reactive shampoo (got it from Guardian Pharmacy) + Perma Edonil Traitement E (hair tonic got it from Japan)

can anyone tell me if they can be used together?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

diskobox

Reaction score
Cheer up, it sounds like you might have telogen efflivium, which is only temporary once the underlying issue is resolved.

Are you a vegetarian?

Might want to get some bloodwork done to see if you have low iron. Sounds like it could be something like that. How long ago did you notice this?

Best thing to do is to see a doctor.

Your shampoo will not cause you to lose hair.

j00wee

Reaction score
im not a vegetarian have meat everyday so i don't think im lacking in iron..erm started losing hair maybe around last year.. and started to worsen after i starting working in a hotdog shop as it's really oily there.. then i got my hair rebonded worsen also but after about a month or so later it got better. i still drop some hair now but not so much. but there's like a small patch on the top of my head at the meeting point of all the hair.

oh ya is it true that if you wipe your hair dry with a towel after bathing you will drop lesser hair? cos when i do that my hair gets tangled up and it gets harder to comb.
:roll:

diskobox

Reaction score
j00wee said:
im not a vegetarian have meat everyday so i don't think im lacking in iron..erm started losing hair maybe around last year.. and started to worsen after i starting working in a hotdog shop as it's really oily there.. then i got my hair rebonded worsen also but after about a month or so later it got better. i still drop some hair now but not so much. but there's like a small patch on the top of my head at the meeting point of all the hair.

oh ya is it true that if you wipe your hair dry with a towel after bathing you will drop lesser hair? cos when i do that my hair gets tangled up and it gets harder to comb.
:roll:
The oil from the place you worked at will do nothing to your hair but make it look worse. It will not cause you to lose hair.

It doesn't matter if you blow dry your hair or towel dry. Just as long as the hair dryer isn't so close that it's causing discomfort, the worst thing it could do is make your hair dry.

You need to stop looking at daily activities that might be causing this, because if you aren't pulling your hair out constantly or brushing extremely hard, you won't lose hair. The things that cause hair loss are stress, thyroid disease, low iron, vitamin deficiency, female pattern baldness, etc.

You said your hair was bonded? I'm not sure what that is, but do you know if it can damage or burn the scalp? That may be the culprit, and if I were you I would not have it done again.