Help Achieving This Hair Style Pic Inc

yesmush

My Regimen
Reaction score
What colour hair system would I be best starting off with for dying to achieve this look? My usual colour is a #3.

Attachments

• 84F032B2-9A43-4040-9764-898117ED368F.jpeg
    84F032B2-9A43-4040-9764-898117ED368F.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 251

Noah

Reaction score
The bit at the back looks like chocolate brown - #2 or 3. Then it has had purply lowlights and blond highlights added.

Braf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful.

You may rip off the backing tape if you do not do a proper install.

The pillow can grab onto the tape easier due to shortness at back.

Happened to me.

Just a warning.

yesmush

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t realise they were purple low lights looked kind of a copper colour to me but now you mention it looks really subtle.

My system is a #3 does a dark brown hair system take colour well like normal hair would?

Would you use a permanent or semi permanent dye?

yesmush

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair won’t be as short as his at the back Braf my hair loss dips down the back of my head so would be a bit longer blend.

How short can you go with a system if I wanted it as short as possible at the back?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair won’t be as short as his at the back Braf my hair loss dips down the back of my head so would be a bit longer blend.

How short can you go with a system if I wanted it as short as possible at the back?

Probably as short as 1/2" before it sticks up and looks wonky. You just make sure the fade is done on your bio hair... since you can't fade the system.