Hellouser's Complete Ru58841 Usage Guide

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could RU mix into 60ml of Topical Finasteride .50 PGE. Just trying to ease effort. Would try this for CB as well if/when I can find some.

You are not maintaining on finasteride from what i can tell from your posts, time to bite the bullet and start duta and increase your oral min to 5mg. You could use RU but it's pretty weak by itself, there are other options

Last edited:

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
also sides on Finasteride so unfortunately Dutasteride just isn’t on the table. Was hoping RU or CB could at least block some testosterone which might be the real villain given very low serum DHT.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
also sides on Finasteride so unfortunately Dutasteride just isn’t on the table. Was hoping RU or CB could at least block some testosterone which might be the real villain given very low serum DHT.

Would you consider spironolactone?

BTW i got pretty much identical sides on dutasteride as i did finasteride(other than weak orgasm) if you can tolerate the sides from fina then you can most likely deal with the sides from duta. If you are really worried about the state of your hair then you need to up the ante and get serious about it with an aggressive regimen.

Last edited:

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i use nitrile gloves and massage it hard , apply bit by bit as it dries fast because i don't use PG. I use a glass dropper to get close to the scalp, I have longer hair now

Massage it will help absorption for sure

Also, I mix the powder with the vehicle just before applying it to limit potential degradation of the compound in the vehicle . I don't use RU now, I use CB but the same method applies as well. I use Ethanol only as vehicle, and minoxidil and stemox at different times in the day. Ethanolic topicals will make the scalp more porous over time so this helps with absorption and reduces how much drug you actually need.
I've tried distributing 1ml of 5% RU solution on my scalp but it wasn't enough to cover my entire scalp. How do you do it?

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello fellow RU users!

I have been using the premixed 5% from Kanes sister site Anageninc for about 3 weeks now and have had a massive shed. I still use 5% Minoxidil daily.

I stopped using Finasteride as it was causing me all kinds of problems and thought RU may have taken over straight away but obviously it hasn't. Can anybody tell me if they have had a similar experience and if so did your hair come back and if so what time frame are we talking about?

I will have to buzz cut for now as its starting to look very patchy!

Sorry to resurrect and old thread, but did you ever reach a conclusion with your use of RU58841? I'm four weeks in now and experiencing probably the worst shed I've ever had.

Koolbite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it necessary to use grain alcohol ? Can't regular 90° alcohol do the job ?

Also has anyone any experience with the site Purity Prod ? It's cheaper than kane and anageninc :

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried distributing 1ml of 5% RU solution on my scalp but it wasn't enough to cover my entire scalp. How do you do it?

Use 2ml then. Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for. Essentially you will use 100mg of RU daily. That's okay. I was doing it morning and night.

Btw RU half life is a few hours so you need to understand this to realise how effective it is.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Asked and answered a few places would be great to get a current state report together.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Outside one guy that’s put together a solid guide there are no real pictures or documented progress.