Hellouser at Hair Congress 2015 in Miami - General Discussion

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Hellouser is a champ :)

Hell,

I finally managed to get my account activated on HairLossTalk.com so I can post here :) Thank you so much for the amazing work you've done. I for one know exactly how much planning, investigation and post-production efforts would have gone into all of these interviews & videos. Your professionalism and knowledge base speaks volumes to the researchers. I'm more than certain they'll be embracing us with more news as the years go by. We are slowly becoming a representative body at the hair congress and one that is not seen with distrust but quite the contrary.

It's important to point out, there's now a wealth of information available to us year by year, thanks to our own efforts by attending these events. Our community is now more aware of upcoming treatments than ever before and can probably educate most medical professionals on what may be on the horizon.

Thanks specially to yourself and everyone who donated to this cause. Hopefully we have a new product on the market by the time the next congress rolls out.

20legend

Reaction score
Hey Hellouser,

Thanks again for the great work you did in Miami. Awesome job !!!

Do you happen to be in touch with your friend swisstemples?
He hasn't updated his blog in a long time now and he seemed to be onto something.

Any progress or has his treatment plan stalled?

Replicel2018

Reaction score
Ken Washnik

Hellouser,

great to hear the miami interviews. Were you able to get word from ken washnik and kerastem? Or was he reluctant to talk as Cotseralis was?

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
So it's been two months. Has Shiseido started the next phase trials yet? I googled a bit but I couldn't find anything.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's been two months. Has Shiseido started the next phase trials yet? I googled a bit but I couldn't find anything.

See here:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...-29th-2016-Japan-Regenerative-Medicine-Market

- - - Updated - - -

Hellouser,

great to hear the miami interviews. Were you able to get word from ken washnik and kerastem? Or was he reluctant to talk as Cotseralis was?

See here:
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/96832-Kerastem-Interview-w-Dr-Ken-Washenik

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Hellouser,

Thanks again for the great work you did in Miami. Awesome job !!!

Do you happen to be in touch with your friend swisstemples?
He hasn't updated his blog in a long time now and he seemed to be onto something.

Any progress or has his treatment plan stalled?

No idea, haven't heard much from him lately on his progress.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell,

I finally managed to get my account activated on HairLossTalk.com so I can post here :) Thank you so much for the amazing work you've done. I for one know exactly how much planning, investigation and post-production efforts would have gone into all of these interviews & videos. Your professionalism and knowledge base speaks volumes to the researchers. I'm more than certain they'll be embracing us with more news as the years go by. We are slowly becoming a representative body at the hair congress and one that is not seen with distrust but quite the contrary.

It's important to point out, there's now a wealth of information available to us year by year, thanks to our own efforts by attending these events. Our community is now more aware of upcoming treatments than ever before and can probably educate most medical professionals on what may be on the horizon.

Thanks specially to yourself and everyone who donated to this cause. Hopefully we have a new product on the market by the time the next congress rolls out.

Hey Desmond!

Christ, it's been so crazy over the last couple of months. I can't believe I've only NOW been able to complete EVERYTHING to share with everyone. I posted 9 new videos from the hair congress today along with a couple more from a small seminar that Replicel was a part of a week ago. This stuff is incredibly time consuming... I had to use my vacation days too to be at the congress and haven't had much time off since, even during christmas I had to fight for extra days off from work. So... yeah, we're all caught up! I made a full summary thread in this forum section too so everyone's got everything neatly packaged in one place. Hope it all helps :)

- - - Updated - - -

maybe hellouser should give us summary and his personal opinion about situation...
thx and well done hellouser

It's here:
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/96835-Full-Summary-of-Hair-Congress-2015

- - - Updated - - -

Where are your summaries of the 20 hours of audio/video you collected at the congress?

You can find a complete summary of everything here:
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/96835-Full-Summary-of-Hair-Congress-2015

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you changed your regimen or plan to change your regimen as a result of all you've learned?