Heart palpitations from using ru58841

Mickzagger

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I have been on ru58841 for 10 days and are experiencing some side effectps in form of heart palpitations, especially at night time. My heart is beating in a weird rhythm, and it makes it hard for me to sleep. I have been off RU for the last two days, and it still doesn’t seem to get better. Does any of you share the same story, and in that case did it get better?

I used a dose of 100mg per day combined with dutasteride. I have been using dutasteride for a couple of months without any signs of side effects, but IT could potentially be the dutas and not the RU doing harm. Im going to the doctor tomorrow to check it out, hope it isn’t something permanent.

Harleyj888

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep used about 2 months ago, thinking back now I got chest tightness after 2 weeks on 50mg per day but didn’t take much notice of it. I stopped using for other reasons. Started again about 3 weeks ago, immediately after 3 days got chest tightness on 50 mg per day again. Dropped it straight away, tight feeling came and went for the next 2 weeks, finally disappeared and have been fine the last 2 weeks. Other people say it gradually goes away aswell but scary stuff. Others have said they have pushed through the tightness/palpitations and it has gone away and they have happily continued using. Others have said it’s still with them 2 years but I think you will be fine, most people seem to be fine once stopping after a short time. Thinking of giving it one more shot at 25mg per day to see if it’s dose related.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gm it chest sides that got worse with stress but we’re definitely present. Took about 2 months to completely disappear.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gm it chest sides that got worse with stress but we’re definitely present. Took about 2 months to completely disappear.

What dosage did you use and would you say you've been prone to side effects from other treatments before?

Personally I went through a phase of taking 1mg finasteride and 0.5mg dutasteride everyday and didn't get any side effects. I'm wondering/hoping I can take RU58841 and not get any sides.

Mickzagger

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news, I went to the doctor and she said my heart was fine. I think it’s probably a correlation between stress and taking a too high dosage. I might try it later with a low dosage like 25mg, but to be honest I think i’ll wait until CB gets FDA approved, it’s just not worth the risk imo.

HairlessGawd

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news, I went to the doctor and she said my heart was fine. I think it’s probably a correlation between stress and taking a too high dosage. I might try it later with a low dosage like 25mg, but to be honest I think i’ll wait until CB gets FDA approved, it’s just not worth the risk imo.

I had heart palpitations when I used the premade 5% solution.

10-20mg a day of the powder has given no sides.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using 12.5mg (2.5%) twice daily. 100mg is really high dose. The dose makes the poison.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got 15% minoxidil from minoxidilmax, take 10ml min add 10ml ethanol (moonshine) add .5 grams of RU which makes 2.5%ru = 500mg ÷ 20 (doses) = 25mg. Sorry sloppy math 25mg twice daily. I don't typically use a full mil so I'm likely around 20mg typically. I like minoxidilmax because it's got some other stuff in it caffeine, azelaic acid, b vitamins, retinol, and 7% min after diluting. I'd like add some other stuff but I think having something super simple and affordable will make it easier to maintain the protocol consistently long-term. Also hitting multiple pathways at lower doses decreases side effect occurrence/severity and improve gains. At some point I do plan on trying to reduce my protocol, I'll have to wait and see.

mightymac

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like such a retard here but could you please explain to me how people work out that it makes 2.5% RU? I thought RU powders were just provided in 5%?
I got 15% minoxidil from minoxidilmax, take 10ml min add 10ml ethanol (moonshine) add .5 grams of RU which makes 2.5%ru = 500mg ÷ 20 (doses) = 25mg. Sorry sloppy math 25mg twice daily. I don't typically use a full mil so I'm likely around 20mg typically. I like minoxidilmax because it's got some other stuff in it caffeine, azelaic acid, b vitamins, retinol, and 7% min after diluting. I'd like add some other stuff but I think having something super simple and affordable will make it easier to maintain the protocol consistently long-term. Also hitting multiple pathways at lower doses decreases side effect occurrence/severity and improve gains. At some point I do plan on trying to reduce my protocol, I'll have to wait and see.